PDA

View Full Version : New Kraken Mines Access

Muth
11-05-2015, 04:22 PM
How do you enter Kraken Mines if you haven't completed the quests to gain entry from the Dragon's Jewel?

mondeng006
11-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Try joining a friend when theyre at kraken mines. Or make party and ask them to go inside km3 then join them.

Fyrce
11-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Can you join someone there? I was wondering this myself. I will try this later!

Muth
11-05-2015, 06:19 PM
If you join someone at Kraken Mines can you map there in the future or will you always need to join someone there unless you complete the quests?

gatzoo5505
11-05-2015, 06:24 PM
U will always need to join someone till u completed the quest

coldheart
11-05-2015, 06:37 PM
I don't know if this works for everyone , but what I do is take the daily quest if I got in via help of a friend and don't turn in the quest..Next time all u need to do is click"go to" from ur quest log.:):):)

Kakashis
11-06-2015, 02:38 AM
I don't know if this works for everyone , but what I do is take the daily quest if I got in via help of a friend and don't turn in the quest..Next time all u need to do is click"go to" from ur quest log.:):):)

This guy's a thinker! I will do that as well XD

KingMartin
11-06-2015, 03:10 AM

Wonderful idea - I use this on end game toon but it did not occur to me to do it on twink. Does it work? You can confirm you get the quest on low level and that you have the Go To option? For example on lvl 5 I can get WT quest, no idea why and I made it to Dead city solo.

MeDaddy
11-07-2015, 01:02 AM
I use this quest trick as well once a day i use the explore option. Tho it would ne nice to have a fast travel

mondeng006
11-10-2015, 10:25 AM

Same. Thats what i do :)

Potato is me
11-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Hey guys,

specifically there were a lot of customer service issues related to KM access, and in a new update this week you will no longer have to complete the Blood hammer quest line to gain access to it either.

Ultimately this is older content, and we're making it easier to access for newer players.

This is what Carapace said in another thread