PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Xyzther
11-05-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm back cuz I saw there's actually new content!!! My question is, is 70-80 faster with mega maze or is doing the campaign actually faster for once

Giazagilur
11-05-2015, 04:42 PM
They're both fast. If you don't mind spending some plat money then sure run mega maze. Otherwise just do the new campaign, fast and easy

Iaintcuard
11-05-2015, 05:20 PM
are you still xyzther or xyzthereturns i need to know son.

Trenton
11-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Xyzther! :* It's actually basically just as fast to run the new campaign, but don't get too excited!

• There are no dex helms.
• There are no helms that make a set, only str and int crap helms. This means that there are no sets available.
• Birds are crap in PvP
• Int and str weapons do drop, HOWEVER, they are very rare and wands cost around 10m or more.
• Every bear under the sun is complaining of op mages
• Every mage is complaining of every bear complaining of every mage
• Every mage feels they have the right to have the same amount of dodge as bears and birds, so they're righteous this cap.
• People are complaining about 2pc ring still available because L77 is very easy to obtain now.
• I'm complaining a lot
• Everyone is complaining a lot

All in all, use a mage this cap.

Good luck!! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Vigilante
11-05-2015, 08:15 PM
Best to do the new maps for xp since its way better than mega maze and saves your precious platinum

Xyzther
11-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Xyzther! :* It's actually basically just as fast to run the new campaign, but don't get too excited!

• There are no helms that make a set, only str and int crap helms. This means that there are no sets available.
• Birds are crap in PvP
• Int and str weapons do drop, HOWEVER, they are very rare and wands cost around 10m or more.
• Every mage feels they have the right to have the same amount of dodge as bears and birds, so they're righteous this cap.
• People are complaining about 2pc ring still available because L77 is very easy to obtain now.
• I'm complaining a lot

Tfw I made a Mage 3 days ago already

Groaning
11-06-2015, 07:23 AM

• Birds are crap in PvP
• I'm complaining a lot

but there is no sun in a game...
so bears arent complaining? and mages arent complaining about bears complaining