PDA

View Full Version : Question about sorcerer mythic set bonus lightning strike...

Energizeric
11-05-2015, 05:35 PM
I do not know any sorcerers who have completed the new mythic set yet, so as I am working on completing it, I have a question.... I understand that the bonus skill is that you have a 20% chance upon casting Lightning Strike to have a second "bonus" Lightning Strike follow the first one. Does the second "bonus" Lightning Strike conform to whatever skill upgrades you have? For example, if you have the stun upgrade for Lightning Strike, will the stun upgrade also apply to the bonus Lightning Strike? Also, if you cast a charged Lightning Strike, will the bonus Lightning Strike (if it occurs) also be a charged one? Same question to the 250% critical hit upgrade, will that too apply to the bonus Lightning Strike? Will the bonus Lightning Strike have the same percentage chance to land a critical hit?

kinzmet
11-05-2015, 05:43 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I hope a dev could explain this to us.

oxon
11-05-2015, 07:19 PM
iv'e had it completed for a while now,haven't really tested it out yet , hp loss is so significant as a set,i haven't tried it much,ill try it out later on and see..

kind of wondering the same now..

Spell
11-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Yes a dev has already confirmed that the second free lightning bolt does indeed have all the perks of the original lightning.

If u charge yur lightning bolt and u do happen to proc,the second lightning will be a charged lighting.
Vis versa if u dont charge then your proc'ed lighting is also uncharged.

Caabatric
11-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Yes a dev has already confirmed that the second free lightning bolt does indeed have all the perks of the original lightning.

If u charge yur lightning bolt and u do happen to proc,the second lightning will be a charged lighting.

If this isn't the case I made my friend respec for nothing >.<

Energizeric
11-05-2015, 11:51 PM

Thanks! That is what I wanted to know. :)

So not to state the over obvious, but if you are going to use this set, best to go 5/5 on Lightning Strike as you will benefit an extra 20% chance on each of those upgrades.

Spell
11-06-2015, 05:11 AM
Thanks! That is what I wanted to know. :)

So not to state the over obvious, but if you are going to use this set, best to go 5/5 on Lightning Strike as you will benefit an extra 20% chance on each of those upgrades.

Yep yep =] tis correct!

Caabatric
11-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Your friend deserves to respec for lsitening to you XD

I think fibus was the one stating this is all true, and someone was like oo 8 lightning strikes in same map@_@ worth the 15m? Maybe...

Edit: spent am hour looking for the post am finally gave up, need better things to do while lagging on AL-,-

So it is possible to infinitely loop lightning bolts. 0.0

Spell
11-06-2015, 03:10 PM
It is very possible to loop lightning bolts. I dueled a friend of mine just to test it nd was hit by 7 bolts in a row.by the time the lightning bolt proc'ed the free light the original bolt was cooled down and ready to use again.

Ellysius
11-06-2015, 04:26 PM
So will the bonus one explode as well? That would be awesome.

Carapace
11-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Hey guys,

Just chiming in to confirm that you will receive all of the upgrades on the bonus free strike!

It should be noted that the act of having the set equipped will sometimes play a lightning VFX on the sorcerer for fun. This is a visual effect only.

Imsofancy
11-09-2015, 08:21 PM
well, time to stop goofing around in guildhall and finally get this set lol.

Caabatric
11-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I think caaba means one lightning procing a free lightning then this free lightening procs another one and so on

NO it wasn't psssh
yes it was..... : (