PDA

View Full Version : Twink question

Nepos
11-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Which is the best class?
What is the best level?
Howmuch gold do i need to build a decentish twink?
Sorry but i dont have any experiences in low level pvp but it sounds interesting :D

Arrowz
11-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Which is the best class?
What is the best level?
Howmuch gold do i need to build a decentish twink?
Sorry but i dont have any experiences in low level pvp but it sounds interesting :D

Best class depends on which lvl. Warriors tend to be the easiest to play well, but becoming a really good warrior takes good timing. mages tend to be the weakest but a strong, maxed mage can be reaally strong. Rogues are easiest to kill stuff with ofc, but also the most expensive.

Idk about best lvls, but the most active lvls are probably 10-11(tho ive been hearing its less active nowadays), 13-14, and 15-17

If u want to enjoy ur twink ur going to want an arcane pet and a para. Nekro isnt necessary, toor for mage/warrior or maridos for rogue will work fine. An item with para will cost 1.5-2m most likely, the rest of ur gear u can get for 1.5m. Wont be the best gear but itll be good enough to be a good twink. So roughly 4m i would say. More expensive or less expensive depending on the quality of ur gear.

Maxing out a twink on the other hand will cost upwards of 10m

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Lol what's the max gear for lvl 17tank?including how many para or jewels ?

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
11-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Lol what's the max gear for lvl 17tank?including how many para or jewels ?

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

1-2 paras. Rest fortified fury/diamond. Although jewels are going to drop in price over the next week.

Galen maul, icescale set, i dont really know about amulet/ring cuz i havent played tank in months. Having said this, i shouldve said maxing out a rogue or mage will cost over 10m, warrior is less.

Xdumbx
11-06-2015, 02:12 PM
If your new to pvp start lvl 10w para. Then when you get bored lvl 13>15>17>23>27>46
Ss of pot, galen maul, vb of ***, goblin glaive, or anything with good stats and proc :3.
Ice scale set for dex and armor (also gives 10+ prim stat), If you want a lot of mana anc of pot works.
Tarlok of pot
Winter star ring
Use Nekro> singe is good for clash, and toor op in vs. If you want cheap pet get blinky, if you want mega cheap pet get stanlee or frist. :)