PDA

View Full Version : Km3 on Low levels !!

ujangkampak
11-06-2015, 02:36 AM
as remi said,
"remove the level requirement so that players of any level can now join their friends in the Kraken Mines zones."
so my question is..
1. iam as low levels ppl (my twink), how to enter kraken mines Without "JOIN" high levels ppl ??
2. ok i joining high levels. and now iam in kraken mines zone.. so, how to enter Km1 with low levels without "JOIN" ?? (had notice "Zone level bla bla.." when entered km1)

the Npc on Km didnt give quest..
yea,. need to completed krakens maps or quest or bla bla to get Km quest.. (forget about it)
but low levels (twink) cant do that.. coz paradise pier & krqken maps just for lv10+ lv9 cant.

also.. i have tried Km3 mobs.. its amazing with low levels (twink).. almost 5mins to kill 1 mobs. lol
so what the point of "remove the level requirement to KM" ?? just for join not for farm ???

sorry if any wrong with this thread.
thanks

-Salx

KingMartin
11-06-2015, 03:12 AM
I am totally lost now. From what you described it's not much better than it was. In other thread here someone says he can get the quest and you say you can't :-/

Kakashis
11-06-2015, 03:32 AM
as remi said,
"remove the level requirement so that players of any level can now join their friends in the Kraken Mines zones."
so my question is..
1. iam as low levels ppl (my twink), how to enter kraken mines Without "JOIN" high levels ppl ??
2. ok i joining high levels. and now iam in kraken mines zone.. so, how to enter Km1 with low levels without "JOIN" ?? (had notice "Zone level bla bla.." when entered km1)

the Npc on Km didnt give quest..
yea,. need to completed krakens maps or quest or bla bla to get Km quest.. (forget about it)
but low levels (twink) cant do that.. coz paradise pier & krqken maps just for lv10+ lv9 cant.

also.. i have tried Km3 mobs.. its amazing with low levels (twink).. almost 5mins to kill 1 mobs. lol
so what the point of "remove the level requirement to KM" ?? just for join not for farm ???

sorry if any wrong with this thread.
thanks

-Salx

I guess the mobs are scaled to level 26? Since it is kraken expansion afterall! Shoot, and here I thought I could power through them all with my 9/15's!

ujangkampak
11-06-2015, 03:44 AM
I am totally lost now. From what you described it's not much better than it was. In other thread here someone says he can get the quest and you say you can't :-/
how level is he/she ??
iam level 9 and no quest..

ujangkampak
11-06-2015, 03:47 AM
I guess the mobs are scaled to level 26? Since it is kraken expansion afterall! Shoot, and here I thought I could power through them all with my 9/15's!

hope the mobs scaled to all levels..

Royalty
11-06-2015, 07:28 AM
This happened to me as well. Joined lv46. left pt so I can run KM1 (cuz im a lv9 twink... im not running km3 with a lv46 lmao)

And it wouldn't let me in the tomb, said im not at the required level. Thus, this update being a big lie.

Also; I can't get the quest either. Nothing is available. I can only join people in maps, and the problem is that none of them are my level. I'll have to kill 1 mob in 5min cuz the mobs scaled to 46!

tomsawer
11-06-2015, 08:25 AM
This happened to me as well. Joined lv46. left pt so I can run KM1 (cuz im a lv9 twink... im not running km3 with a lv46 lmao)

And it wouldn't let me in the tomb, said im not at the required level. Thus, this update being a big lie.

Also; I can't get the quest either. Nothing is available. I can only join people in maps, and the problem is that none of them are my level. I'll have to kill 1 mob in 5min cuz the mobs scaled to 46!
No worries ,it's not a lie just a glitch that I'm sure is being worked on :)

ujangkampak
11-06-2015, 11:04 AM
hope sts can fix it asap..

Cvor
11-06-2015, 06:30 PM
STS,

Can we please get a reply as to whether or not the current condition of the Kraken Mines is as intended. If not, will it be fixed to allow low levels to map to the mines and enter them with scaling difficulty by character level.

Thank you.

Morholt
11-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Hmm, the lowest the Hauntlet scales to is 15. Perhaps the lowest the KM scales to is 20 (although I feel like it should be level 25, since it was end game content originally)?

Order
11-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Same to me im lvl 11 twink
No quest lvl req blah blah blah

Royalty
11-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Hmm, the lowest the Hauntlet scales to is 15. Perhaps the lowest the KM scales to is 20 (although I feel like it should be level 25, since it was end game content originally)?

Not true. I can do Hauntlet atm. I'm level 9

I also can do it fairly at ease. Little challenges but it's like running Wt4 :)

Morholt
11-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Not true. I can do Hauntlet atm. I'm level 9

I also can do it fairly at ease. Little challenges but it's like running Wt4 :)You can enter there, yes, but the mobs there don't scale down below level 15.

Edit: I was talking about what would be proper for KM mobs to scale down to. If a level 5 can make it through all the quests, they should be able to enter. But the maps should be at the proper lvl. Just as Haunlet mobs won't go below 15, there should be a lower limit on how far down the KM mobs scale down to. I think either lvl 20 or 25 would be the proper level. I'm leaning towards 25, personally, since KM is end game content from that campaign; plus, as a twink in higher content...the tougher the challenge, the better.