PDA

View Full Version : Next dungeon theme...

Dexmann
05-30-2011, 10:08 PM
im sure there would be many people to disagree but... i think a sweet dungeon theme would be Sparta/greek mythology thats sorta thing! i think it would work out great with bosses you would have hades, poseidon, zeus ect ect.

for weapons, poseidons trident, zeus' thunder bolt... and many others u get the idea

spartan gear would look sick too... the big shields... awesome lookin helms... yknow, all that good stuff

i think this would work out very nicely since you guys already implemented the ancient egyptian theme! what do you guys think? awesome or.... not so awesome?

Silentarrow
05-30-2011, 10:11 PM
I'll list the pros and cons of this idea...

Pros: Cool armor, level cap change, cool bosses

Cons: Disagrees with story line (gods spartans),

It's a good idea but i dont think it should be in the game

Tvis
05-30-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey Dexmann! Sorry to switch subject for a sec, but I haven't seen you post on forums much. Is this what you do when your ipod is gone?

Zeus
05-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey Dexmann! Sorry to switch subject for a sec, but I haven't seen you post on forums much. Is this what you do when your ipod is gone?

Ouch! Burned by Tvis. Dang :/.

Hate to break it to you Dexxman, but a Greek Mythology theme probably wouldn't fit in this MMO, especially since we are basically playing stuffed animals (Would largely explain why so many girls are attracted to this game). If there was a human race, now then this would be a different story.

Dexmann
05-30-2011, 11:26 PM

Ouch! Burned by Tvis. Dang :/.

Hate to break it to you Dexxman, but a Greek Mythology theme probably wouldn't fit in this MMO, especially since we are basically playing stuffed animals (Would largely explain why so many girls are attracted to this game). If there was a human race, now then this would be a different story.

ic.... well thats too bad :/ they should implement that sort of gear tho lol i really like their style.

and uh im not sure if that was supposed to be a burn... it was serious question.. i hope...

lol no tvis im starting to go on forums more often not becauz im grounded lol... but yes i am grounded.... siiiiigghhhh no pl for a week!!!! im gunna be rolling in my bed at night saying... scream!.... blast shot! no!.... ugh revive me.... u guys frikin suk! kill that boss!

loooool anyway.... just call me dex ;)

TheLaw
05-31-2011, 12:44 AM
I don't wish to steal Dex's thread, bt i thought a dinosaur/ dragon-age themed dungeon would be cool. :P

Btw, Dexmann, can i call you Dexter? :D

Dexmann
05-31-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't wish to steal Dex's thread, bt i thought a dinosaur/ dragon-age themed dungeon would be cool. :P

Btw, Dexmann, can i call you Dexter? :D

lol im not much of a Hcore killer but... mehh.. why not lol it has dex in it ill know its probably me lol

Silentarrow
05-31-2011, 07:03 PM
I dont think a dino theme would fit either

kjzhu9
05-31-2011, 07:23 PM

lmao so true...

Dexmann
05-31-2011, 07:40 PM
lmao so true... yea but the desert/egyptian theme had humans! i could totally see little cute spartan enemies scurrying around the lvl! lol.... why does everyone spell my name like "dexxman"?!

TechniShock
06-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Don't we need a storyline to go along with the Pocket Legends "theme"?

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 09:05 AM
not necessarily... what does that have to do with the theme? STS had to find a story line for all the other dungeons, why would this one be so hard?

StompArtist
06-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Loin cloth of destiny!?!

TorrieFayth
06-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I realy like that idea I have actualy thought about it myself. Ive even drawn up some eqip. I know nerd lol but ya great idea :)

Mennddoza
06-01-2011, 11:50 AM
This idea has been brought up numeruos times before and there were many pros and cons so don't give up on the idea but it all comes down to the devs liking the idea or not. I like the idea dexmann

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Loin cloth of destiny!?!

na uh. loin cloth of the kraken is were its at

Tvis
06-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Lol, didn't realize this was "burnish" material. I apologize, it wasn't meant to be a burn. I was wondering what you would do without Pocket Legends. Dex, I'll devote any swamp pinks I get during your absence to you just to clear things up :) Hope it's a quick week for ya.

Dexmann
06-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Lol, didn't realize this was "burnish" material. I apologize, it wasn't meant to be a burn. I was wondering what you would do without Pocket Legends. Dex, I'll devote any swamp pinks I get during your absence to you just to clear things up :) Hope it's a quick week for ya. lol thx alot buddy ;) there were no hard feelings to begin with.... although i shouldn't say that if i want those pinks :P

Johnaudi
06-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol check my thread about the Lions Lair map

frostine
03-23-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm on board with any theme that doesn't involved drab grey walls of a dungeon

Romantica
03-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Check out my Samurai, Geisha, and Ninja theme post!