PDA

View Full Version : Most jewels dropped with elixir

Befs
11-06-2015, 06:06 PM
I was wondering what the most jewels that u guys have dropped is.

Also include what class u r

Lastmind
11-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Made 37 in 15mins today as a mage.

Zeus
11-06-2015, 07:35 PM
21 for me as a rogue (I count damaged jewels as 3 cracked).

Spell
11-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Looted over 100 jewels cracked/damaged with just 3 lix as a mage using fireball ice clock. Ofc all had the DoT sub perks.

Zeus
11-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Looted over 100 jewels cracked/damaged with just 3 lix as a mage using fireball ice clock. Ofc all had the DoT sub perks.

I wish they made the elixir jewel coalesce rate optimized for sorcerer, rogue, and warrior...lol. Really sucks! :/

So, sorc should get lowest rate, but they get the highest DoT to make up for it. Rogues get the medium rate, because they have some DOT, and warriors get a very high rate because the only DOT they have is in skyward smash.

Ebezaanec
11-06-2015, 08:02 PM
I wish they made the elixir jewel coalesce rate optimized for sorcerer, rogue, and warrior...lol. Really sucks! :/

So, sorc should get lowest rate, but they get the highest DoT to make up for it. Rogues get the medium rate, because they have some DOT, and warriors get a very high rate because the only DOT they have is in axe.

Balance is a nice thought, isn't it?

Eneysiel
11-06-2015, 08:31 PM
this is where 100% retraction of traps will be useful :)

mesalin
11-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Full set finally useful! Lol

<Forgiveness>

Spell
11-06-2015, 09:18 PM

So, sorc should get lowest rate, but they get the highest DoT to make up for it. Rogues get the medium rate, because they have some DOT, and warriors get a very high rate because the only DOT they have is in axe.

Warriors should get jewels according to damage taken(at a higher rate than other classes)
Rogues should get jewels on critical strikes...
Leave mages alone lol!!

Ravager
11-06-2015, 11:15 PM

Warrior's DOT is in Skyward Smash, not axe. Correcting just so that I don't hear warriors struggling to get jewels spamming axe, the slowest attack skill he has.

bonjovi3223
11-07-2015, 05:01 AM
A tip for rogues: use daggers instead of bows to farm jewels. Daggers have high attack rate and hit up to 3 enemies at once. Some daggers have useful procs: Goblin daggers have a 10% chance to proc a double strike hitting an enemy twice, and the Corrupted dagger meteor proc hits multiple enemies at once, even better if you have a huge mob pull.
So how many of which did u get?

KingMartin
11-07-2015, 05:35 AM
Switched to mage for this weekend. Mage gets at least 3x more jewels than a rogue.
Btw, nice tip Safi! :)

KingMartin
11-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Let me quote one of our mages:

"I finished the test verdict
Elixir mind 15min x2
48 cracked 23 damaged
Elixir finesse 15min x2
54 cracked 12damaged
In jagged only first group
40sec/1min per run "

Haligali
11-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Warrior's DOT is in Skyward Smash, not axe. Correcting just so that I don't hear warriors struggling to get jewels spamming axe, the slowest attack skill he has.

what about windmill

Zeus
11-07-2015, 11:42 AM

Trap DoT doesn't stack - you'll get less jewels per elixir using traps.

Haha, my mistake. It's been a while since I've checked my warrior. I'll edit it - thanks!

Ellysius
11-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Trap DoT doesn't stack - you'll get less jewels per elixir using traps.

Haha, my mistake. It's been a while since I've checked my warrior. I'll edit it - thanks!

Please don't tell you have another Greek God's name.

Zeus
11-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Please don't tell you have another Greek God's name.

Zeus, Apollo, Poseidon

Spell
11-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Let me quote one of our mages:

"I finished the test verdict
Elixir mind 15min x2
48 cracked 23 damaged
Elixir finesse 15min x2
54 cracked 12damaged
In jagged only first group
40sec/1min per run "
Jagged ? Tindrin drops primary jewels?

Avaree
11-07-2015, 04:32 PM
?......... now firstly they are little weaker for something and you all rogue owners are crying.

Keep in mind that this weekend's event is a testing phase, every players experience makes what could be the future's event. We are the guinea pigs, to this weekends event, and the devs need to hear what is and isnt happening, regardless of what class is or isnt fairing the most.

Motherless_Child
11-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Keep in mind that this weekend's event is a testing phase, every players experience makes what could be the future's event. We are the guinea pigs, to this weekends event, and the devs need to hear what is and isnt happening, regardless of what class is or isnt fairing the most.

OMG, I feel so like a..........

LOL... Sorry..... I had to.....

Serancha
11-07-2015, 04:42 PM
what about windmill

I was thinking that. I wasn't aware skyward smash had dot added to it. I figured the most dot-ish skill for fatty would be Windmill, but then I haven't been playing as much, and my warrior doesn't get much exercise with the current class situation.

Ellysius
11-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Zeus, Apollo, Poseidon

I'd gladly be your brother! Js

mesalin
11-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Well well. At least you don't need elixir to get tons of nature , water and diamond jewels lol

<Forgiveness>