PDA

View Full Version : How to use jewel elixir?

Patvince Zornosa Ros
11-06-2015, 09:29 PM
How to use jewel elixir ?and where do we farm them? How it works? Im confused -.-

Schnitzel
11-06-2015, 10:26 PM
You buy them with 8 plat from a vendor (named Jerita?) located at Ydra Forest - Traders Outpost
I'm guessing once you buy a jewel elixer, it instantly starts your 15 minute timer (I haven't bought one to test yet)
Chance of looting a specific jewel of the elixer type is based on damage dealt (so higher damage dealt = greater loot chance (i think...))

mesalin
11-07-2015, 05:41 AM
You buy them with 8 plat from a vendor (named Jerita?) located at Ydra Forest - Traders Outpost
I'm guessing once you buy a jewel elixer, it instantly starts your 15 minute timer (I haven't bought one to test yet)
Chance of looting a specific jewel of the elixer type is based on damage dealt (so higher damage dealt = greater loot chance (i think...))
Elixir time don't count in city's and zones like GH ( forum info) didn't tested

<Forgiveness>

Befs
11-07-2015, 06:35 AM
I have been using it.

It, upon dealing damage, has a chance to "proc" and give u a cracked or damaged jewel of the type u wanted. It instantly is used, however does not count down in town.

I would suggest farming misty grotto and using either a primary stat jewel elixir or chaos and farming misty grotto.

This elixir works far best on mage, and u should have enough jewels for a standard after 15 min. (cs 100-150k)

Oursizes
11-07-2015, 07:31 AM
That's the thing. Only plat buyers have the opportunity to make heaps and heaps of gold. This gold is a far better income than any event.. I mean you can get 400k+ in an hour. While f2p players hope to reroll into a lock.. Gg

Oursizes
11-07-2015, 07:41 AM
This,

Apparently it is "we pay we play".

I don't see how limiting the elixir to p2p player limits the chances of bugs, game economics, etc etc. Seems like a steaming load of poopoo to get people to use elixirs,but oh well.

It doesn't limit anything,but only the price of jewels will actually go down if f2p players can use lix. And then plat buyers will complain about not being worth to buy plat(remember the locked crate of the watch fiasco?) and its again a cycle. Sts explicitly bsed half of AL in order to serve plat buyers. That imo is one of the worst moves that they've made, because now so many players wont have trust. I mean someone commented on forums that sts can now make elixers for fangs runes etc for plat buyers, but thing is that person can very well be right. This is basically an indirect way of helping plat buyers become extremely rich(similar to locked crates), but this time they just have to get off their lazy bums, use all epics on a mage and spam skills.

Oursizes
11-07-2015, 07:44 AM
And look what i found on another thread

Let me quote one of our mages:

"I finished the test verdict
Elixir mind 15min x2
48 cracked 23 damaged
Elixir finesse 15min x2
54 cracked 12damaged
In jagged only first group
40sec/1min per run "

Kharjojo
11-07-2015, 08:29 AM
...this time they just have to get off their lazy bums, use all epics on a mage and spam skills.

This!
At least a cold comfort, but still a consolation.