PDA

View Full Version : Flexible mage build.

edielon
11-07-2015, 08:27 AM
I need help for my mage skill build.

I wanted i build that is flexible(i want to change skill builds depending on what map i'm farming without any respecs.)..
Iam currently lvl 46 right now.. :)

penyihir arwah
11-07-2015, 12:51 PM
PvE
pasive :
4/5 durabel
5/5 crit
5/5 agility
5/5 might
5/5 know

active :
4/5 fb 1,2,3,4
2/5 ice 1,3,4
4/5 shield 1,2,4,5
4/5 light 1,2,3,4
3/5 time (no boom,no dodge)
3/5 heal 1,3,4

Elite Tindirin :
FB,ice,shield,heal

arena :
fb,ice,lightning,shield

planar tomb :
fb,time,ice,shield
boss :
fb,ice,lightning,shield

km3 :
fb,ice,shield,heald

elite glins :
fb,ice,time,shield
boss :
fb,ice,lightning,shield

just share :)

mesalin
11-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Heal isn't useful in pve IMO.

<Forgiveness>

ternuk
11-08-2015, 03:50 AM
dont use clock....only use long range...fb,ice,gale,light...and shield..light for bosses...fb ice gale for mobs...u can take heal too...
this build helps u die less and control mobs better....clock needs u to be near the mobs,and its too risky being mage....iltis build for toughrr maps....easy maps can easily be done by any build ....so....:)

ternuk
11-09-2015, 12:38 AM
its better not to die,stay in the back and fire ......fb gale and ice....all are very good for mob control....dont risk clocking and getting in range for the mob to kill us...a dead mage is worse....

mesalin
11-09-2015, 02:30 AM
its better not to die,stay in the back and fire ......fb gale and ice....all are very good for mob control....dont risk clocking and getting in range for the mob to kill us...a dead mage is worse....
How ya can die if mobs are stunned? Just use fire then fast walk to mobs , drop clock run back ice. Use shield if it will help u

<Forgiveness>

ternuk
11-09-2015, 05:43 AM
I am a mage and I am scared of the mobs....so I stay back.....i freeze,burn,stun and knock them down...i dont need to get closer to them...cuz I dont want to die....normals cant kill me ....its bout elite...

stay safe never get hit...or u die....:)

Caabatric
11-09-2015, 06:47 PM
I am a mage and I am scared of the mobs....so I stay back.....i freeze,burn,stun and knock them down...i dont need to get closer to them...cuz I dont want to die....normals cant kill me ....its bout elite...

stay safe never get hit...or u die....:)
Meanwhile everyone leVes your party because you can't control mobs nearly as well as other mages, and your damage is significantly worse than other mages.

The one case where clock is not needed for mage is if their are 3 or more mages in pt, and you aware are using glint stone mythic set with 5/5 light