PDA

View Full Version : Question about arcane ring

Coco Cocos
11-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi,i need 80 more teeth for a drag bar,but what I do with it ?
1-Craft arcane ring ? The new expansion is coming and...idk if in the next expansion will add a new arcane ring...
2-Sell drag bar for pets ? But wich pet ? mari/toor/sam?
NEED AN ANSWER :suspicion:

EDIT : MY CLASS IS ROGUE(ITS MY SECOND ACCOUNT ANFENANEZ,MY MAIN ACCOUNT IS A WARRIOR,THEREDPVP)

Transfordark
11-07-2015, 01:32 PM
I'd say craft arcane ring as it is compatible with any class so that means you can use it with your war or rogue and who knows when the new expansion comes since last time the news of new expansion had been told while it came after months, perhaps 6-7 months

Schnitzel
11-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Arc ring, because it does not require you to feed it (like pets, every 15 or so minutes), you can gem it with jewels/gems of your choice to add more stats, lastly, you can sell it once something better comes along

pompous
11-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Arc ring, because it does not require you to feed it (like pets, every 15 or so minutes), you can gem it with jewels/gems of your choice to add more stats, lastly, you can sell it once something better comes along

He has to feed a pet no matter what unless you're saying that you don't recommend using a pet in order to save gold, which I disagree with.

My advice is to buy nekro. It will have a use in your stable for a long time

Schnitzel
11-07-2015, 10:16 PM
He has to feed a pet no matter what unless you're saying that you don't recommend using a pet in order to save gold, which I disagree with.

he asked whether to craft the arc ring, or sell the dragon bar to buy pets.
I'm saying to craft the ring, because pets require that the player feeds it every 15 minutes.
Alternatively, you could just swap pets every here and there, when one pet gets tired/hungry.

I'm not saying "Hey don't use a pet, so you can save gold"
I'm saying "It does not require you to feed it"

eugene9707
11-08-2015, 12:55 AM
wait.... new expansion is coming ? this one just arrived for like ... 4 months? i'd say it'll probably be at least another 10 month or 1 year for the next expansion

Coco Cocos
11-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Wow,thanks for the answers :)

Haligali
11-08-2015, 04:53 AM
there is always an expansion coming, the question is when, i would say summer.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 6-el

Metoxx
11-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Get the arc ring :) good choice because profitable

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
11-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Think you misunderstood what Pompous was trying to say.

He meant that you use a pet anyway, regardless of whether you have an Arcane ring or not. So you'll be spending gold on feeding your pet nonetheless if you're not the sort who rotates your pets. His point is that Nekro would be in general a greater upgrade to his stats and survivability than an Arcane ring.
Nonetheless, having one arcane pet considerably destroys pet rotating, a problem you won't have if you run with mythic or lower pets...speaking from experience :/