I told these guys whoever farmed Melikemelond 10 times first would win 100k

Hnlx won

Melikemeloud's kd after that one:

shadexkills
11-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Thanks m8 its appreciated. :))) I had a lot of fun

DivineMoustache
11-07-2015, 10:19 PM
yo u my bro and all but this actually looks pretty messed up...granted i dont kno the full details outside of that picture

ZedMaster
11-07-2015, 11:37 PM
yo u my bro and all but this actually looks pretty messed up...granted i dont kno the full details outside of that picture

It was just for troll

Burningdex
11-08-2015, 12:45 AM
why 15 is the best:

forg bows
community (laced in sarcasm)
being called a newgen constantly
dex bears

Ignitedmage
11-08-2015, 02:30 AM
That's shameful not grateful.

It shows that 15 pvp lack friendship.

iamthesurvivor
11-08-2015, 07:00 AM
No sympathy for that guy hahahaahah, just too dumb to realise he has no chance xD

Waug
11-08-2015, 10:53 AM
^ Rather I'd say don't be mean to new comers, that's the only thing that KD may imply,
There's nothing to be proud of farming new comers.
Excuse me, those low levels ain't the best levels.

BigNoter
11-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Level 15 is where a bunch of noobs who think they're good, can pick on anyone they like, they constantly call people new gen, when more then likely theyve only had the game for a year, 15 sucks because you cant really be good at it unless you're rich, but there's levels like 30 where gear isnt to expensive, or lvl 45 & thats good because it gives even "new gens" a chance to be good at pvp & enjoy it.

frat
11-08-2015, 03:24 PM
I've played that level a few times recently and the community was horrendous. I used to play that level a very long time ago like when kawa was a L12. The L15 community even sucked back then too.

JTZ
11-09-2015, 05:47 AM
Another reason as to why the pvp community at low level is so toxic.

humiiii
11-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Worst level

Reunegade
11-09-2015, 03:12 PM
what is this

frat
11-09-2015, 07:10 PM

Bruh...........

Beslol
11-10-2015, 07:48 PM

Bruh...........

u never played 15 u only played 26 and boosted in tiny tomb all day fer da 50k kills

iRandom
11-10-2015, 08:33 PM
u never played 15 u only played 26 and boosted in tiny tomb all day fer da 50k kills

I hate reposts but...

DivineMoustache
11-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Level 15 is where a bunch of noobs who think they're good, can pick on anyone they like, they constantly call people new gen, when more then likely theyve only had the game for a year, 15 sucks because you cant really be good at it unless you're rich, but there's levels like 30 where gear isnt to expensive, or lvl 45 & thats good because it gives even "new gens" a chance to be good at pvp & enjoy it.

That's not necessarily true at all. Endgame costs a lot more...and being a decent 12-20 twink is probably around the same price as 30/35/45. The only difference is that the community has created a huge anti-fbow sentiment as a whole especially at lower levels so using straight purple fbow is pretty looked down upon. But when you think about it, it's actually cheaper than most levels because all you need to succeed is a hallo helm, arti/arms/exp, purple bow and a ring.

Twinkypie
11-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I love 15 PVP Twink. Most players do lvl 15. BTW, I saw you in CTF map. I'm Rushalot.

Iaintcuard
11-12-2015, 10:00 PM

^ He knows, but yea you and you guild just team and are <just> bad.

frat
11-13-2015, 08:56 AM
That's not necessarily true at all. Endgame costs a lot more...and being a decent 12-20 twink is probably around the same price as 30/35/45. The only difference is that the community has created a huge anti-fbow sentiment as a whole especially at lower levels so using straight purple fbow is pretty looked down upon. But when you think about it, it's actually cheaper than most levels because all you need to succeed is a hallo helm, arti/arms/exp, purple bow and a ring.

The thing I dislike about 15 pvp is the community and it's just everyone is the same. Same combos and everything and it just comes to whoever gets a lucky dodge or an unlucky miss. I played that level and haven't found anyone really that good except for maybe fetish, you, zed, and invert. Everyone else was just boring because I'd win 80-90 percent of the fights. Knowing perfect stomp range and timing makes a big difference. I think it would be a fun level if the community was more mature. I personally don't like 1v1's at any level as I don't think they require as much skill as team fights so I rush to try to start an FFA but doesn't usually work, I'll just end up getting 3v1'd.

I still have a L15 bear that I've had since early 2011 but I maybe use it once every couple of months.

ZedMaster
11-13-2015, 10:52 AM
The thing I dislike about 15 pvp is the community and it's just everyone is the same. Same combos and everything and it just comes to whoever gets a lucky dodge or an unlucky miss. I played that level and haven't found anyone really that good except for maybe fetish, you, zed, and invert. Everyone else was just boring because I'd win 80-90 percent of the fights. Knowing perfect stomp range and timing makes a big difference. I think it would be a fun level if the community was more mature. I personally don't like 1v1's at any level as I don't think they require as much skill as team fights so I rush to try to start an FFA but doesn't usually work, I'll just end up getting 3v1'd.

I still have a L15 bear that I've had since early 2011 but I maybe use it once every couple of months.

Yeah that's true, my personal favourite level is 15 but I've been playing 27 more because it's starting to get more "good" players. You should probably check it out. I'm playing 27 more than I play 15 now

frat
11-13-2015, 03:06 PM
Yeah that's true, my personal favourite level is 15 but I've been playing 27 more because it's starting to get more "good" players. You should probably check it out. I'm playing 27 more than I play 15 now

26-27 is the level I go back the farthest at. My character wrathfulbeast has been 26 since September 2010 until around 6 months ago when I capped him. I loved that level.

DivineMoustache
11-14-2015, 12:43 PM

You pretty much summed up every level in the game of PL. A lot of it comes down to dodges and misses, and crits. Even more so the higher level you get because there's more dodge and crit prevalent because of the higher percentages. There's always going to be one good combo and one counter, for low level it's the exact same way...max stomp range and juking.

But yeah, when I go visit L15-27 I just can't play much because most pros left the game/level already. There's not much competition it's sad to say. Still love the level though, just don't play as much.

Burningdex
11-14-2015, 05:16 PM
dont get me wrong, i love low level but the community is garbage and i cant go 10mins without being called a newgen

ZedMaster
11-15-2015, 01:14 AM
You pretty much summed up every level in the game of PL. A lot of it comes down to dodges and misses, and crits. Even more so the higher level you get because there's more dodge and crit prevalent because of the higher percentages. There's always going to be one good combo and one counter, for low level it's the exact same way...max stomp range and juking.

But yeah, when I go visit L15-27 I just can't play much because most pros left the game/level already. There's not much competition it's sad to say. Still love the level though, just don't play as much.

Competition growing @ L27

Rescind
11-15-2015, 02:09 AM
I don't know about more competition but I see more bought founders going that level cuz founders makes a difference like in 15s

JTZ
11-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Competition growing @ L27

Kids coming from 15 just to team and talk trash isn't competition.

HeyitsTubs
11-15-2015, 10:04 AM
15 mage ftw :D:D:D:D:D::D

Ign: wipey

Heroelite
11-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Competition in 26/27 I'd say has not grown at all, more so decreased. The community is just terrible now; it consists of non stop trash talking and teaming, dropping and cheap tactics. New gens calling us experienced players new gens.. bought/scammed founders accounts (chaos aka wasp).. etc.
All I see nowadays is lack of skill.. none of these new age 27 pvpers can even compare to the veterans of 26 (pretty much none left now)

fblow
11-18-2015, 02:36 AM
Competition in 26/27 I'd say has not grown at all, more so decreased. The community is just terrible now; it consists of non stop trash talking and teaming, dropping and cheap tactics. New gens calling us experienced players new gens.. bought/scammed founders accounts (chaos aka wasp).. etc.
All I see nowadays is lack of skill.. none of these new age 27 pvpers can even compare to the veterans of 26 (pretty much none left now)

vic repping the old 26s. i think im one

zaorago
11-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Man all you guys suck... Stompltd is best 20 bear.