PDA

View Full Version : adding slot party

foreveryoung
11-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Nxt xpansion s coming again and mobs nd bosses are getting harder now ...we want sts to add 1 or 2 slot for party member cause we only have 3 ..hard to run random party so many nubs nd im nub too ...
Big thanks to sts if they will ^_^

diimitrii
11-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Nah,i would only like the idea if STS makes a healing class that does low dmg output but heals the members. Anyway that would change the whole gameplay so let that be for another game lol :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

foreveryoung
11-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Yah i like that too healer charcter like priest(healing effect) but no party slot for dis char to run perfect team ^_^

debitmandiri
11-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Nah,i would only like the idea if STS makes a healing class that does low dmg output but heals the members. Anyway that would change the whole gameplay so let that be for another game lol :)

Every class already have healing skill, and u dont need heal if the mobs are in disabled condition (stunned/frozen/root/panic/etc). And we got warrior for such as healing class but heals the member, with low dmg output.

diimitrii
11-08-2015, 06:20 AM
Every class already have healing skill, and u dont need heal if the mobs are in disabled condition (stunned/frozen/root/panic/etc). And we got warrior for such as healing class but heals the member, with low dmg output.
True thats why i Said that it would change the gameplay cuse you need to remove thé heals on other classes

onadraosari
11-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Warrior heals very good. Why make new class??

gatzoo5505
11-08-2015, 08:35 PM
I think we need a bard class, where he/she can adjust their tunes to provide buffs to the pt. Ive played several games with this class and it really adds another dimension to the game.

debitmandiri
11-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I think we need a bard class, where he/she can adjust their tunes to provide buffs to the pt. Ive played several games with this class and it really adds another dimension to the game.

His buff can decrease every skill cd and faster attack speed, sounds cool

Anil LK Joseph
11-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Makes no sense :/

Runel Joseph Ruiz
11-22-2015, 12:02 AM
yep another support type. with somehow a buff skills like damage reduction / damage multiplier / heal etc

baymiyagi
11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Healer class makes no sense because it ussually takes 1 or 2 hits for someone to die. For a healer class to be needed in this game, the health pool of the characters should be buffed or damage output of the mobs should be nerfed. Otherwise ppl would die even before you react as a healer to an attack coming from mobs or bosses.

foreveryoung
11-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Not only heal it also a

foreveryoung
11-22-2015, 05:56 PM
It can also buff armor and reduced*dmg so posible to die*

baymiyagi
11-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Well, for that to happen, the whole mechanics should be changed starting from putting cooldown on potions, removing ankhs, removing buff elixirs which effects the plat consumption and we all know that it wont happen nor needed.

Rome
11-23-2015, 04:41 AM
bigger boss brawls would be nice. An arena for bigger party's. like 10man with insane boss brawls. or a new type of pvp like king of the hill or lone wolf.