View Full Version : Requesting a comprehensive banner guide

Bellaelda
11-08-2015, 01:09 AM
Ok... So i know this is no small request, however...

If any player or sts person has some free time... It would be incredibly awesome to have a comprehensive list of all the banners with small pics and statement of what they are for!!!

There's nothing even close to up to date that im able to find anywhere in the forums. I played with the idea of putting one together, but im finding it incredibly difficult to even find images of all these banners anywhere.

So if any player or dev or mod would be able to help out... I know that a ton of us would really appreciate it!!!

Or if a Dev or someone had a small bit of time and could send me an image pack or something with all the images of the banners I'd be happy to put together the thread guide... That would take a bit of the work off your hands... And still get us a decent guide!

Big thanks in advance for any help of this!

Faliziaga
11-08-2015, 07:11 AM
Maybe this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures) could be used as a basis. Leaderboard season 1 Pve kills banner's design has changed. I could provide you with pics if needed.

Alhuntrazeck
11-08-2015, 08:00 PM
I guess you could snitch the earlier banners from one of the outdated threads, I'm sure the creator wouldn't mind if you added credits?

Visiting
11-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Seeing as Vys said that he wouldn't be back, I don't think he'd mind if you took his guide and added all of the new stuff that's come since he left (S5 I believe). As far as LB banners that came after he left I'd suggest trying to contact people on the LB currently and looking through the announcement section for previous season LB'ers who have the banners you're looking for :)