PDA

View Full Version : Noob....

Stonedincali
11-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Hey all,
This post is in regard to the term noob. One of my guild mates was upset when playing he was slandered by being called a noob. I couldn't understand why? I am a proud noob! Noobs have all the fun. The day I become so jaded as to forget the excitement of exploring a new map, or getting squashed by a mob because I forgot to spam my pots because I was watching my party working together to defeat a boss is the day I stop playing all together!!
So please remember.... games are supposed to be fun! Next time someone doesn't do what you think they should, or keeps getting squashed don't slander them. Just take the time to remember when you too didnt have the best kit or any decent pets, just a big smile on your face and the excitement of finally getting to the next map!
Have fun

Endkey 2.0
11-09-2015, 03:44 AM
It depends from person to person tbh. I prefer being called a noob all the time. For fun and because, I am a noob. However, the people who call me noob, I call them noobs aswell. It depends on again, the personality. So before calling someone noob, if its for fun, just ask them if they are okay with it.

Stonedincali
11-09-2015, 09:22 AM
So nice to see others with the same attitude as myself.
You guys are always welcome in my party:-)

Ceuidear
11-18-2015, 12:15 PM
Noob...

#powerof/11chars

Avikk what happened to ur " Nabbity Nabbity Naab " signature(LoL) :p
Jus kidding :)

hallowring
11-18-2015, 01:57 PM
like i said befor long ago in another post we were all noobs before we just evolved and became pro (^u^) not everyone has evolved but will soon get there with practice CX gl to everyone fellow gamers #peace

Xdumbx
11-19-2015, 11:29 AM
To most op endgamers, anyone without mythic weapon/lvl 46/fully geared are noobs. But the term noob means newbie, so idk y people get so offended by it lol. Nothin wrong with bein a newbie.