PDA

View Full Version : Sts....thx for nothing....

xantor
05-31-2011, 08:46 PM
I know I'm not the only one to come to the realization that all sts cares about is new players that will increase there profits! Let's see here new cave for 25 lvl players " cost plat" giveing the " MAIN SPINE" to all new players and giveing all of us who paid for it a shield that is worth nothing to us!!! The least u could do is allow us to auction it... and now! A new forest haven.. wow that really helps us high lvl players. At least admit u don't care bout us high lvl most plat spending players. Don't deny the obvious! We all know what is most important to u...and sadly its not us good bye pocket legends. It's been fun but no Ty for caring!!!

NECROREAPER
05-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Actually thats quite the opposite of what STS has been trying to do xantor. STS put so much time and development into the higher level areas, areas for US (old timers) that they pretty much neglected the lower level areas like FH and which is also why they created SSC.

Seems like you just joined at a bad time for you?

Simnar
05-31-2011, 08:49 PM
dude cmon your argument isnt even "solid" if your gonna complian about it atleast know what your saying,the sts devs do CARE im pretty sure they thought it would be fun for a new haven. if you dont like it DONT play there.its that simple

Ellyidol
05-31-2011, 08:51 PM
1. Suggestions and Feedback section.

2. This isn't level headed feedback, rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum. Quite frankly, if I were STS I'd let out more FH maps just to spite people like you.

3. Are you 56? On all 3 characters? Do you have all the gear? In all levels? If Yanis doesn't say there's not enough content, nobody can.

Simnar
05-31-2011, 08:55 PM
1. Suggestions and Feedback section.

2. This isn't level headed feedback, rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum. Quite frankly, if I were STS I'd let out more FH maps just to spite people like you.

3. Are you 56? On all 3 characters? Do you have all the gear? In all levels? If Yanis doesn't say there's not enough content, nobody can.

and thats how the proverbial sts forum cookie crumbles

Lesrider
05-31-2011, 08:57 PM
While this wasn't said in the best way, I do think the sewers could use a revamp, especially the equipment designs. There's something wrong, IMO, when the lower lvl gear looks better than the higher lvl stuff.

Ellyidol
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
While this wasn't said in the best way, I do think the sewers could use a revamp, especially the equipment designs. There's something wrong, IMO, when the lower lvl gear looks better than the higher lvl stuff.

Now THAT is level headed feedback.

and thats how the proverbial sts forum cookie crumbles

And by that you mean?

Otukura
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM

But did it before the revamp & SSC? They could do a shadow caves like thing with sewers, instead of remaking it.

Zeus
05-31-2011, 09:04 PM
That probably wasn't the best way to express your opinion. Flame= Fire Fighters needed to put out. It doesn't help your case and only does the opposite of what you intended. While I agree with your standpoint that STS should focus more on end game then releasing maps such as this, since not everybody is into twinking and while I get that they want to attract more newcomers, they also should put some more focus on end game, so they don't lose their end game player base.

How you could have put this thread?:

Hi Spacetime Studios,

Lately I have been really frustrated with the way things have been going, as I have pretty much seen only lower levels get content updates and there hasn't been content updates that appeal to the end game audience in quite a while. If you could provide us with some inside information or let us know of future updates that cater towards the end game content, besides level cap's increase, that would be great. Some suggestions I have are; (Insert your suggestions here).

Just a rough outline :).

thugimmortal
05-31-2011, 09:05 PM
i agree thats harsh
the devs care about all its players new and old
we wanted lvl 50 elite dungeon we got the shadow caves
we wanted level cap raised from 50 they raised it to 55 and then to 56 for the hardcore
plus different lvl55 sets
we wanted free plat they gave us tapjoy
they redone the swamps giving us the new stages and town
they gave us alien oasis town and redone it again
they give us holiday content and give vanity items away in events
they gave the founders helmets and are planning veteran awards
they gave they give they work thier butts of to keep us all happy

man that annoys me how ungreatful some people can be
rant over

Gluttony
05-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Worst rage ever. I understand the frustration since it does seem like much of the new content has been aimed at lower levels, but it's not only limited to new players. Create a new toon and play the new Forest Haven. I mean I feel sorry for the new players who have to learn with the revamp. It's loaded with traps and bosses, I mean am I the only one who thinks that STS just turned the difficulty up a few notches (Sandstone Caves too).

I'm an old player and I appreciate the new additions (sad to see FH4 go though), but it was about time the devs nurfed that afk farming arena. It's too bad that you're going to let something small like this ruin your gaming experience, but I mean if you actually take the time to look at who is playing the new campaign you'd see that it's mostly level 56s and not just an overabundance of new players.

If we could be honest for a moment and admit that SC plays like a high level dungeon with the bosses, traps and gimmicks. It could have easily been for 55-60 (61) and no one would have complained. Not to mention that it does seem there is quite a bit of design that is going into the newer content, while the BS items are all the same (and look horrible imo). This thread was uneducated and quite unfocused, if you have issues then express them in a more directed manner... please.

Zeus
05-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Meh, some people are just unhappy that they could have saved their 10 bucks on PL for Angry Birds and Farmville, which are clearly epic and state of the art games.

Otukura
05-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Meh, some people are just unhappy that they could have saved their 10 bucks on PL for Angry Birds and Farmville, which are clearly epic and state of the art games.

Pfft.. AngryBirds Seasons is where it's at.

jaminn
rage is only meant for bears in-game and not in the forum.

Lol I'm using it that right there is a great quote

Sky../
Goodbye xantor.

Nice to not know you.

Lesrider
05-31-2011, 09:14 PM
Pfft.. AngryBirds Seasons is where it's at.

Lol I haven't even been able to complete a single Angry Birds lite game, so they'll likely never get my money for a full game :p

Otukura
05-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Lol I haven't even been able to complete a single Angry Birds lite game, so they'll likely never get my money for a full game :p

Neither have I. I did waste 9 days in Fruit Ninja :P, PL is what tore me away from it.

xantor
05-31-2011, 09:17 PM
I am far from ranting or raging... I just feel I don't know of a better way to say this screwed over. At first I loved this game now I'm at the end and wut have I got? Nothing that's wut other than a shield I can not use then if I do find a way to equip it new players say ha ha I got all that for free..new ppl listen and learn have fun but when u reach the end all u will have is a item u can't use. And the new up and comers given wut u paid for for free..not to mention thethe pink items that never drop in the only place u can gain xp....Ty and good night

Lesrider
05-31-2011, 09:24 PM
If STS is revamping things, I would add that the cyber/mystery/shadow cave gear need to be more unique. When we said we loved the redbone helm and wanted to be able to use it on our high lvl chars, we didn't mean that every new set should use that helm. And the colors are all almost the same. Again, upper lvl items have had too much rehashing from older designs. Maybe a design contest (or six) is needed for those areas to put energy back into the high lvl areas. Or just take some of the better designs from the recent contest... Not really sure why STS doesn't take more designs from players, as there are obviously some very talented players who are willing to work for free.

KingFu
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/923baf77.png

I can understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why you felt the need to say it that way. I do think higher level campaigns need a small revamp. Rather than revamping BS, I'd like to see a big new in depth campaign around the corner, since Bs is yesterdays news. The games still growing, STS has a lot that they're working on. Wait a while, and look how much content PL will have. It'll be a big world, full or thousands of weapons, and hundreds of different enemy types.

I can understand your stand point, but constructive feedback will help what you're mad about get fixed faster/better, rather than ranting and raging. I personally wanna see more in debth questing, a reason to quest, more epic, and difficult boss fights. There's a lot this game doesn't have, but theres also a lot it does have. It can get a lot more too with helpful feedback and suggestions:)

DawnInfinity
05-31-2011, 09:38 PM
*facepalms*

*walks away*

Junside
05-31-2011, 09:43 PM
*facepalms*

*walks away*

I can't really imagine you facepalming.

I don't know how long you've been on pocket legends, but we've had plenty of new content for higher levels. Though they're not recent, there's a reason we can go up to level 56.

Phoenixking
05-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Thug immortal post #10) most beautiful rant ever man lol

Simnar
05-31-2011, 10:17 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/923baf77.png

I can understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why you felt the need to say it that way. I do think higher level campaigns need a small revamp. Rather than revamping BS, I'd like to see a big new in depth campaign around the corner, since Bs is yesterdays news. The games still growing, STS has a lot that they're working on. Wait a while, and look how much content PL will have. It'll be a big world, full or thousands of weapons, and hundreds of different enemy types.

I can understand your stand point, but constructive feedback will help what you're mad about get fixed faster/better, rather than ranting and raging. I personally wanna see more in debth questing, a reason to quest, more epic, and difficult boss fights. There's a lot this game doesn't have, but theres also a lot it does have. It can get a lot more too with helpful feedback and suggestions:)

i agree with all pf that dream but isnt overlord pretty tuff

Ayrilana
05-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Not going to read the posts but this thread FAILS

NECROREAPER
05-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I remember when AO1 was brand new...

Christina
05-31-2011, 11:00 PM
I don ask sts or more.. All i wan is guild system please, and guild war!!

KingFu
05-31-2011, 11:02 PM
*facepalms*

*walks away*

You seem more of the type of person that'd roll their eyes and say "ugh" rather than face palming:rolleyes:

KingFu
05-31-2011, 11:10 PM
i agree with all pf that dream but isnt overlord pretty tuff

Yes, overlord is one of the few exceptions to that. Him and gurgox are/can be tough. But other bosses like plothozzz, LE chomp, etc, are solo able by a player that's in the specified levels for the zones. Problem with BS is, there aren't bosses that are tough. There's GF who can be easily taken down. Unless someone is just trying to kill the party. King and queen can be very easily separated, and are very very easy bosses when alone. I'd like to see them pack a little bit of a bigger punch when alone, and/or be harder to separate. Trash heap is very easy. Goblin king, is very easy, just takes a while sometimes. And cockroach can be a pain, but hes no overlord.

Problem with bosses that I see is that, they all have special abilities, like gold fever casts fever, gurgox screams, and goblin king can be healed. However, when not doing their special "ability" or "move", they're quit easy, and don't pack much of a punch. They pretty much just have one big/medium sized punch, and no others.

DawnInfinity
05-31-2011, 11:28 PM
You seem more of the type of person that'd roll their eyes and say "ugh" rather than face palming:rolleyes:

I'd say that's an accurate assessment, David. :o

Simnar
05-31-2011, 11:28 PM
Yes, overlord is one of the few exceptions to that. Him and gurgox are/can be tough. But other bosses like plothozzz, LE chomp, etc, are solo able by a player that's in the specified levels for the zones. Problem with BS is, there aren't bosses that are tough. There's GF who can be easily taken down. Unless someone is just trying to kill the party. King and queen can be very easily separated, and are very very easy bosses when alone. I'd like to see them pack a little bit of a bigger punch when alone, and/or be harder to separate. Trash heap is very easy. Goblin king, is very easy, just takes a while sometimes. And cockroach can be a pain, but hes no overlord.

Problem with bosses that I see is that, they all have special abilities, like gold fever casts fever, gurgox screams, and goblin king can be healed. However, when not doing their special "ability" or "move", they're quit easy, and don't pack much of a punch. They pretty much just have one big/medium sized punch, and no others.

so give them all headshot proc?

Whirlzap
05-31-2011, 11:35 PM
Stop disgracing our community.
STS does their best and you whine and complain like a baby.

Ladylove
05-31-2011, 11:40 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s136/wreckin_crew08/firefighting.jpg

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/paulyderp.jpg

Whirlzap
05-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Wait are you the hoottttttt fire or are you the cool fighter

Breadkeeper
05-31-2011, 11:47 PM

I agree, to some extent, but if you want to up the ante for killing these guys, you have to up the drop rate. There is a reason the hard boss fights in other games, have gaurenteed drops. So i think the difficulty of the BS bosses are just fine with the fact you have to do over 100 runs, just to see a random 90% of the time, useless drop. Useless as in you cant use it so it ends up in Auction.

Im all for 20 min boss fights, but i want at least 3 High end Pinks to drop as a reward.

Ladylove
05-31-2011, 11:50 PM
I agree, to some extent, but if you want to up the ante for killing these guys, you have to up the drop rate. There is a reason the hard boss fights in other games, have gaurenteed drops. So i think the difficulty of the BS bosses are just fine with the fact you have to do over 100 runs, just to see a random 90% of the time, useless drop. Useless as in you cant use it so it ends up in Auction.

Im all for 20 min boss fights, but i want at least 3 High end Pinks to drop as a reward.

Would you like your punch to be small, medium, or large? And how would you like me to package it?

EDIT: OOPS lol. This was meant for Mysticaldream's post. Forum fail.

Whirlzap
05-31-2011, 11:53 PM
I want medium please.

Breadkeeper
05-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Not sure if that was a hate post or what Lady, not sure how to reply to it. More info?

Otukura
05-31-2011, 11:55 PM
Would you like your punch to be small, medium, or large? And how would you like me to package it?

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2011/06/01/siqbdrfv12.jpg

Ladylove
05-31-2011, 11:59 PM
I want medium please.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy354/Irrelevant_Elephant/LOL/1180984097709.gif

Not sure if that was a hate post or what Lady, not sure how to reply to it. More info?

EDITED PREVIOUS POST

Breadkeeper
06-01-2011, 12:09 AM
No problem LadyLove i was wondering why i deserved a punch. Was getting ready to duck.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 12:11 AM
No problem LadyLove i was wondering why i deserved a punch. Was getting ready to duck.

Haha I was trying to make this unhappy thread go wildly off-topic.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/chatroulette-trolling-wtf-paper.jpg

Smartress
06-01-2011, 12:35 AM
I can share some of the frustration in PL, especially the end game content. It’s all about farming for gears with incredible low drop rate and massive experience level range (>83K) to fill the boredom for Level 50+ players.

So instead of leveling my Enchantress to 56, I think my time is better spent to level my Ulsan Warrior and Bird to 55 rather than grinding BS.

For some MMO Games, the end game content should be most attractive aspects of game to keep people playing. To my knowledge there is still no “real” PvP incentive (e.g. better PvP Gears) to lure people for PvP. No raid contents or elite instances for Lvl 55 plus.

Crafting is another form of farming and grinding for recipes, not a skill level involvement whatsoever.

Here are some constructive feedbacks:

Lower drop rate only does 1 thing, make a few hard core player with more Gold and drive item prices beyond casual players reach. I am not advocating flooding the loot with pretty pinks, however I believe prizes should be rewarded to whom has put a “hard” work. I don’t mind bosses are difficult, (like Overlord) however if it guarantees a pink drop rather than white or orange and green items. Have a look at Shadow Cave elite instances; no one is playing because the “reward” is not really reflected by the “effort”.
AO1 we have Sand Storm, AO2 we have Plasma Pyramid, AO3 we have Final Victory. Personally I think we should build one for Belfort Sewer, where all the bosses are in one instances.
We need level 55 elite instances as well, where only a balanced team can conquer them, perhaps even raid instances with 10 players will be interesting.

Samhayne
06-01-2011, 12:46 AM
i agree thats harsh
the devs care about all its players new and old
we wanted lvl 50 elite dungeon we got the shadow caves
we wanted level cap raised from 50 they raised it to 55 and then to 56 for the hardcore
plus different lvl55 sets
we wanted free plat they gave us tapjoy
they redone the swamps giving us the new stages and town
they gave us alien oasis town and redone it again
they give us holiday content and give vanity items away in events
they gave the founders helmets and are planning veteran awards
they gave they give they work thier butts of to keep us all happy

man that annoys me how ungreatful some people can be
rant over

No one can please everyone all of the time. We know we can't either, but we try. Thanks everyone for the support.

Locking thread as flame thread is still flame thread.