PDA

View Full Version : Tips For soloing (and farming) Silknight in FH lvl 5

Conradin
05-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Heres some hints on how to solo Silknight in FH lvl 5 on a lvl 10. I would make a lvl 10 str bear or dex bear. If your str, use a 2h sword or hammer bought with plat (im using a holiday hammer and it rocks), then your choice of a helm, abd either crafted lvl 5 armor, lvl 10 pink or purp armor or plat armor. For dexbear use a lvl 10 snowball launcher- choice of helm, and the same options on armor except for dex. Now you set. Start out with 25 pots of each mana and health (you should get plenty by killing mobs) Then go through the first room and kite/slam down your enemies til you have 27 remaining. Then move on to the left (skip the other hallway) and kill mobs until you have 18 or less left. Then rush to Silknight. In the hallways with silknights shadows- tap the "torch" to blast them away. Once your at Silknight imediatly get the orb (it makes you move faster) and start bashing away. Once your on fire quickly run into the water (speed orb comes in handy) and then run out. If you remain i the water silknight calls down lightning doing more damage. After you kill her repeat. I could go through with almost no damage on me and had to use maybe one or to pits every once in a while. You get enough pots as drops to stay at 25. Same with mana though i use lots of those.

Remember:
Watch for silkroot plants,
Ooze,
And fire abd use water puddles to put yourself out.

All in all this is my favorite campaign due to scenery, roots/ooze and water aswell as bosses with strategy.

Superdexme
06-01-2011, 01:26 AM
*tear* so beautiful

Breadkeeper
06-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Ya, 10 dex bear twinked out i was 2 hitting every mob, and killing boss in less then 30 seconds. Was almost running through at the same speed as my 55 dex bear.

Fyrce
06-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Thing w/ traps, roots: a max level for the area (L10) can go as fast as higher level players, since traps and roots slow everyone down the same amount.

queondaa
06-06-2011, 02:49 PM
For int builds I normally remain in the water and just take the electrocuting damage since they can't dodge attacks as well and it is hard to run to water.

immortales
06-07-2011, 09:28 PM
can also use a snipers wing/talon from plat pack instead of launcher if you're using a dexbear