PDA

View Full Version : LF: Lv.15-27Mage build

FadedGlory
11-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Hey everyone,
Recently i have started twinking
(NewGen noob)
And aftyer making each class i decided its time for a second mage.
So far i have a lvl 20Tank Mage but i am now looking for the opposite:
A nukier mage in the lvl span 15-27.
If you could list the
gear/skills/combo
that would be amazing. Or drop your ign below and ill pm you.

Thanks in advance,
~Faded

ZedMaster
11-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Make a 15 or more preferably, a 27 mage (more active). I don't really give out builds cause I constantly change mine but at 27, use around 3 heal, and depending on your preference 1,3,5 fire, 1 or 6 light (pref 6), 6 bom, around 4 bov, 1ms (pref), 1 ice, 1-2 drain.

Gear shouldn't be too hard to figure out

Good luck, part of the fun is to experiment and find builds that work for you!

A lot of good players usually change their builds frequently to either improve their build or to find new ways to kill other players. If you are doing 1v1s, obviously there will be better builds, if you are doing 3v3 ffas, there will be better builds. It's all situational

FadedGlory
11-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Make a 15 or more preferably, a 27 mage (more active). I don't really give out builds cause I constantly change mine but at 27, use around 3 heal, and depending on your preference 1,3,5 fire, 1 or 6 light (pref 6), 6 bom, around 4 bov, 1ms (pref), 1 ice, 1-2 drain.

Gear shouldn't be too hard to figure out

Good luck, part of the fun is to experiment and find builds that work for you!

A lot of good players usually change their builds frequently to either improve their build or to find new ways to kill other players. If you are doing 1v1s, obviously there will be better builds, if you are doing 3v3 ffas, there will be better builds. It's all situational
Thanks for the reply, I'll be going for a 27Mage then.
I do understand that you dont want to give out your builds, i realised people might hesitate on putting there build out there when typing the question.
I try to come up with my own build but since I am a relatively new player it is kind of difficult to make a build since i do not fully know/understand the skills and i have no knowledge whatsoever on the meta at that level, Either way ill try to experiment a bit and get there with trial and error. (Eventually)
See you in game :) And i really do appreciate the reply!
~Faded

FadedGlory
11-10-2015, 06:43 AM
Bump, Anyone that could help with a build?

Sent from my ZTE Blade L3 using Tapatalk

JTZ
11-11-2015, 09:52 PM
For 25-27 mage there are multiple builds you can use. It depends on your playstyle and weapons you're using. I usually use a paw since I'm a scrub and I go with int hallo gear and a dodge ring, for my build it consists of 6 bom, 6 lightning, 5-6 bov and heal, 1 drain, 1 fire, 1 frost, and sometimes 1 ms. There are other builds you can use with other weapons like toys and fbows but that with practice and experimenting you can figure out what works best for you.

Another fun level for mage is 22-23. Just go with a max nuke build like 6 bom, 6 lightning, 5 fire, 1 frost, 1 heal, 1 drain, and 1 ms. An fbow works best but you can use a candle as well. You'll be a glass cannon but as long as you can get 12m range down and kite you'll be good. Foxes are the biggest struggle since they can nuke you and they dodge most things.

If you need help, either message me on forums or find me in game. The igns I'll probably be on will be typicalnoob, eroxah, or hoaraoa.