PDA

View Full Version : The new twinks

Artilis
11-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi, I am what somes will call a real old (and maybe bit dependant) AL player since im playing from season 2 and i saw this game evolve (btw nice job STS u did pretty well :D) but I'm not there for this.

My main now is a tank level 15 named... i won't tell haha. I see so many people with only one goal in their head and one thing : KDR it's been quite a while i haven't saw anyone that doesn't leave as soon as he gets one death to keep his kdr good. IT's annoying because this change the gameplay of everyone. Now rogues only go back and focus a single target until they kill and forget to put packs so us tanks can survive (because yes sometimes we need ur packs to survive its quite useful). Also, take nekro is good but when there is more than 2 nekros take an other pet please your nekro becomes almost useless and is only there for your stats. I also see so many tanks TANKING THEMSELVES I explain: they don't synchronize heal, they heal even if they see their dps away, they run as soon as they see more than 2 players and leave their rogues alone (this is not all tanks many don't do this I'm thinking about names but can,t say it) but the new tanks max gear than come and only farm food i don,t see where is fun. Isn't pvp there to challenge yourself and see if you are good where is challenge when you have nekro/3 para vs a guy with ribbit no para. So my point is new people coming in game should learn how to play as it's supose to and learn good strategies not only count on their gears to kill others.

So what's your point ? do you see things like me or do you think I'm totally wrong and blind and new generation is better than i say it.

Xdumbx
11-09-2015, 02:12 PM
So your basically saying that people shouldn't be so worried about kdr? If thats what your saying, I totally agree ;)

Ssneakykills
11-09-2015, 03:21 PM
The 'old' players are just as bad

I personally can't help but want a good realistic kdr and I'm not the only one but others tend to take it to the extreme

kinzmet
11-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Never been a kdr lover ever since I started twinking. These are my habbits which gave me bad kdr (though its positive its still bad to look at haha) around 2:1 ratio.

Never wear our guild's title, except when being told by officers and master to wear it. LOL, I like the other titles like [Haunted], [The Wise], [The Hero of Legend] and others.
I had a loadlout for my non-para gears to fight with anyone without para in random rooms.
I love legendary pets that I use them more than my arcanes, specially ribbit and gyrm.
Stubborn on quitting the room even when being ganged, just because I was trying hard to land one kill before I go out of the room. By the time I succeded, I already got 10 or more deaths hahaha.
I take pride on winning 1v1 or in clashes with my red pings, which I don't use as excuse (they won't believe me anyway).

Its just really a game to enjoy, but we can't blame those who take it to the extreme because this game is so good that makes people wan't to take it seriously.

xnorwayx
11-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Farming lvl 13s with all 15s in 3v3 is a lot me fun then killing random foods, isn't it? If you know what I'm talking about.

Hail
11-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Never been a kdr lover ever since I started twinking. These are my habbits which gave me bad kdr (though its positive its still bad to look at haha) around 2:1 ratio.

Never wear our guild's title, except when being told by officers and master to wear it. LOL, I like the other titles like [Haunted], [The Wise], [The Hero of Legend] and others.
I had a loadlout for my non-para gears to fight with anyone without para in random rooms.
I love legendary pets that I use them more than my arcanes, specially ribbit and gyrm.
Stubborn on quitting the room even when being ganged, just because I was trying hard to land one kill before I go out of the room. By the time I succeded, I already got 10 or more deaths hahaha.
I take pride on winning 1v1 or in clashes with my red pings, which I don't use as excuse (they won't believe me anyway).

Its just really a game to enjoy, but we can't blame those who take it to the extreme because this game is so good that makes people wan't to take it seriously.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(exaggerated exclamation marks to fulfill character quota)

Arrowz
11-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Hi, I am what somes will call a real old (and maybe bit dependant) AL player since im playing from season 2 and i saw this game evolve (btw nice job STS u did pretty well :D) but I'm not there for this.

My main now is a tank level 15 named... i won't tell haha. I see so many people with only one goal in their head and one thing : KDR it's been quite a while i haven't saw anyone that doesn't leave as soon as he gets one death to keep his kdr good. IT's annoying because this change the gameplay of everyone. Now rogues only go back and focus a single target until they kill and forget to put packs so us tanks can survive (because yes sometimes we need ur packs to survive its quite useful). Also, take nekro is good but when there is more than 2 nekros take an other pet please your nekro becomes almost useless and is only there for your stats. I also see so many tanks TANKING THEMSELVES I explain: they don't synchronize heal, they heal even if they see their dps away, they run as soon as they see more than 2 players and leave their rogues alone (this is not all tanks many don't do this I'm thinking about names but can,t say it) but the new tanks max gear than come and only farm food i don,t see where is fun. Isn't pvp there to challenge yourself and see if you are good where is challenge when you have nekro/3 para vs a guy with ribbit no para. So my point is new people coming in game should learn how to play as it's supose to and learn good strategies not only count on their gears to kill others.

So what's your point ? do you see things like me or do you think I'm totally wrong and blind and new generation is better than i say it.

If u wanna see kdr lovers look at xpsycho.

Unless they have 3-4 tanks and their enemy has 0-1, they leave the map

Xdumbx
11-10-2015, 11:30 AM

All guilds have some sort of kdr lovers....

Oursizes
11-10-2015, 01:46 PM

If you want to see egotistical players, looka t tactical. Imo i prefer to play against kdr lovers rather than badmouthed 12 year olds talking trash because they have good geared players.

Arrowz
11-10-2015, 04:11 PM
If you want to see egotistical players, looka t tactical. Imo i prefer to play against kdr lovers rather than badmouthed 12 year olds talking trash because they have good geared players.

first off, only 1 person is 12, and he doesnt even have a forum account. Secondly, u cant even play against xpsycho because they run from every map. And do i care if i have an ego? not at all.

Scarysite Pvp
11-10-2015, 09:06 PM

EVERY guild has kdr lovers people dont just stay in a map and get farmed over and over u are supposed to twink not be a dummy account be logical geez

Scarysite Pvp
11-10-2015, 09:13 PM
In a GW u can but when its gang or block we usually leave we aren't the type to stay in a map and get farmed over an over for no reason -_-.

Arrowz
11-10-2015, 10:43 PM
In a GW u can but when its gang or block we usually leave we aren't the type to stay in a map and get farmed over an over for no reason -_-.

we have 4, they have 5. they leave if we have 2 tanks, simple as that

butterspar
11-10-2015, 11:47 PM
we have 4, they have 5. they leave if we have 2 tanks, simple as that
Been having to solo tank for a lot of the fights now :/ getting boring