View Full Version : What's the hardest map in this game

Loxonna
11-09-2015, 04:54 PM
What's the hardest map in this game? I always thought it would be planar tombs, Idk

Al is the best
11-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Hardest map is brackenridge. Let me explain: in this map most characters find the game to be boring and therefore quit ultimately reducing sts income making them sad @@

mesalin
11-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Hardest map is brackenridge. Let me explain: in this map most characters find the game to be boring and therefore quit ultimately reducing sts income making them sad @@
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

<Forgiveness>

ClumsyCactus
11-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Hardest map EVER would probably be planar arena on release day?
Hardest active map, who knows ^^

gatzoo5505
11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Its km3 many have quit farming lockeds

mesalin
11-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Hmmm planar tombs 3 are much hardest than planar arena.
T3 hardest imo

<Forgiveness>

Arachnophobik
11-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Ctf when u find out both teams are full of the same guilds and just gang and farm whoever comes in

Energizeric
11-09-2015, 06:34 PM

The hardest map ever was Elite Skull Cove during season 3 (level 26 cap). It was so hard that most players never managed to complete it during that season, and those of us who did never dared to go back there once we got our achievement points. It was so hard that the legendary item that drops from the boss there which is the Kraken Skewer (sorcerer staff) -- an STS developer confirmed last year that only 7 level 25/26 kraken skewers of brutality actually existed in the entire game (this was the best version of the kraken skewer).

It was a dungeon that could not be completed in less than a half hour, and without a full pro party had no chance of being completed at all. The boss could one hit any party member, and would spawn tons of mobs during the boss attack. The mobs were so tough that it was hard to even get near the boss.

For those who haven't played long enough to remember this, let's just say it was significantly more difficult than the boss in Planar Tombs 3 was last season. Also, we didn't have ankhs back in season 3, so if you didn't have plat you had to respawn back at the beginning of the dungeon.

Schnitzel
11-09-2015, 06:35 PM
in my opinion, I'd planar tomb 3

mesalin
11-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah planar tomb 3 is hardest atm

<Forgiveness>

ClumsyCactus
11-09-2015, 06:42 PM
The hardest map ever was Elite Skull Cove during season 3 (level 26 cap). It was so hard that most players never managed to complete it during that season, and those of us who did never dared to go back there once we got our achievement points. It was so hard that the legendary item that drops from the boss there which is the Kraken Skewer (sorcerer staff) -- an STS developer confirmed last year that only 7 level 25/26 kraken skewers of brutality actually existed in the entire game (this was the best version of the kraken skewer).

It was a dungeon that could not be completed in less than a half hour, and without a full pro party had no chance of being completed at all. The boss could one hit any party member, and would spawn tons of mobs during the boss attack. The mobs were so tough that it was hard to even get near the boss.

For those who haven't played long enough to remember this, let's just say it was significantly more difficult than the boss in Planar Tombs 3 was last season. Also, we didn't have ankhs back in season 3, so if you didn't have plat you had to respawn back at the beginning of the dungeon.

I didn't play elites during the 26 cap, at all, and The level of difficulty slunds pretty much like when planar arena released, but If you say so I trust you XD

Coalhouse
11-09-2015, 11:48 PM

Very true. I remember that the hardest thing was to stop party members leaving the map, when Bloodhammer (automatically) regained all of his lost health after spawning the second set of mobs when reduced to half health. Once completed (after so many tries) we never went there again.

Motherless_Child
11-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Brackenridge brackenridge.

That map used to be so tough,
STS had to nerf jarl before things got out of hand <_<

lol............................................... .....................

Energizeric
11-10-2015, 01:29 AM
lol............................................... .....................

You laugh, but I can assure you that more of my toon's deaths came from Elite Jarl than any other boss in the game. That said, I'm pretty sure I farmed him far more times than any other elite boss in the game. Elite Jarl was all there was during seasons 1 & 2, and even in season 3 we were still farming him often. What other elite boss could you get to within a minute or two of entering the map?

KingMartin
11-10-2015, 05:33 AM
I would add Palm Rock season 3-4 to Rooks' Nest and Skull Cove.

In an average party, one quickly found himself to circle around the boss with 8 big crabs chasing him... Nightmare :D

Edit, same as Skewer, firesquids of assault level 26 (highest DPS weapon for mages) are pretty rare, which says it all :)

zerglinker
11-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Mistty grotto iguess that

Bluesparky
11-11-2015, 09:21 PM

True i tried i tried it, but finished in next season with platinum to revive at boss. Especially with the kind of gear at that season the boss part was like hell. Mobs spawn was to much to deal at boss.

Serancha
11-11-2015, 09:27 PM

Ahhh yes. That was followed closely by the Hall of Valium...erm...Valheim and Grimnr at the start of season 4 (yes, even after the slag technique was discovered, the run itself was one of the hardest in the history of the game).

Omisace
11-11-2015, 11:53 PM

[2.5 yr old rant]
I ran this twice on S3 with both runs exceeding one hour and the other was two-ish and both pts were apathetic enough to not wait for me to reach boss before they kill it heck all of us don't have plat at that time still they rushed when boss is almost dead T_T. [/2.5 yr old rant]

Seoemase Ron
11-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Planar tomb 3