PDA

View Full Version : <Born In Darkness> Recruiting.

MeDaddy
11-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Hello. We are recruiting all lvls and all classes atm. We are a mature guild . Tired of being censored and told what to do. We are aiming for any and all elite runs on all maps . Dragkin teeth farms . Legion.Insignias. Mythic Gear . Arcane Gear. Pet farms,Planar Arena and Tombs . We may be a new guild but Ive led many guilds in many mmorpgs. Here to enjoy a good game with good active players? We are just for you! You dont like us? Leave . No harm done. We r loyal and dedicated to help as much as possible as well as progression. If i dont know something , I will . Come , message me here or ingame . MeDaddy.

Vaumaoag
11-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Hello. We are recruiting all lvls and all classes atm. We are a mature guild . Tired of being censored and told what to do. We are aiming for any and all elite runs on all maps . Dragkin teeth farms . Legion.Insignias. Mythic Gear . Arcane Gear. Pet farms,Planar Arena and Tombs . We may be a new guild but Ive led many guilds in many mmorpgs. Here to enjoy a good game with good active players? We are just for you! You dont like us? Leave . No harm done. We r loyal and dedicated to help as much as possible as well as progression. If i dont know something , I will . Come , message me here or ingame . MeDaddy.

Sign me up. How do I join?

Festaa
11-18-2015, 05:29 AM
have not seen you in Arlor yet Good Luck :)

MeDaddy
11-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Ty :)Yeah we are new. Trying to get ppl to join, all lvls all classes :) only rules arr no scamming or begging.

MeDaddy
11-25-2015, 10:15 PM
We are what ever suits you and your playstyle, casual -hardcore, and fir any and all content the game offers. Any age. Any class. Anyone welcome. If you like a guild who lets you do your own thing without being punished or scolded . We are definitely for you. I myself am getting into endgame and could use some good players to share the experience . We r helpfull and knowledgeable, and if we dont know we will find out. Elites, Arena, planar tombs, Pvp, farming.Literally whatever the game has is what we do. Contact me in-game. Also we like to laugh and jokr, and actually get to know one another instead of being mindless drones lol.