PDA

View Full Version : I would love to see more of this

Superdexme
06-01-2011, 12:55 AM
I had an amazing experience today in forest haven picking random new players and giving them tips/money/and the best gear for their lvl....I met some really cool people and got surprised by some lvl 50s testing peoples kindness lol .. It would be awesome to see more higher lvls helping the "newbie " community and start them off more advanced ;)

Pluto412
06-01-2011, 01:14 AM
yea that would be nice instead of everyone just calling them noobs and kicking them from games!

Superdexme
06-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Exactly Man and just teaching beggars how to make money.....pl money is like the old saying. Give a man a fish,he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish,and he eats for life......yeah I just did that :)

Pluto412
06-01-2011, 01:26 AM
Exactly Man and just teaching beggars how to make money.....pl money is like the old saying. Give a man a fish,he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish,and he eats for life......yeah I just did that :)
lol yea when i see beggers i just tell them to go do some dungeons to make money cause thats how everyone else got most of there money.

KingFu
06-01-2011, 01:29 AM
It makes me feel nice helping newer players. The other day I met a girl. She booted me, and I ended up 1v1ing her. She couldn't kill me so I asked if she wanted help. I gave her 200K of gear, and a build:) I felt really nice afterwards. I like to think every person you help helps another person down the road due to you inspiring them and you end up helping a hundred people over time:) Mooshy, but it's cool to think. Keep up the great work man!:)

Domimation
06-01-2011, 01:36 AM
i gave a kid a voodo doll because it was his brothers birthday and beacuse he was begging for it i said no for a while but then i felt really bad i gave it to him and he was really happy after that i felt reqally good i hope he help other people too later

LonerzBoy
06-01-2011, 01:37 AM
I would love to be helped. :D
Anyway, its nice of you guys to help newbie like me who have totally no idea how the game works etc.
Of course, the FAQ/guides helps in some way. :)

Tamino
06-01-2011, 03:14 AM
Some days ago I was running in Gurgox because of a quest. I got the Gurgox's Eye at end of fight and a lev 50 mage said: "Oh, I really wanted one!". I gave it for free, and I felt very good. I play for fun and I think I can achieve my objective much more with actions like these !

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 11:03 AM
I gave a lvl 10 50k, and he went berserk and started thanking me 1000x times

Redbridge
06-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Giving is the best feeling. I'd love everyone to make helping someone else, part of their daily routine. It doesn't take long and we all benefit indirectly.

I'm loving everyone's stories, keep them coming...

Someone offered me some help the other day on one of my alts and gave me a few items. I said thank you, reminded them that they could be helping anyone so carry on doing it and gave them a nice bundle of case and items to help them on their way.... It way great being on the receiving end....

There are some idiots out there, but there are many more excellent people playing PL....

A great community, Thanks to you all.