PDA

View Full Version : what is "challenger"?

zauilet
11-10-2015, 05:49 AM
In a past few days I have earned a lot of arena achievement points...I tried to browse through guides section but couldn't understand...what is challenger and what achievement points it gives?I'm very curious to know this...I always think bout it and I get very irritated...a little help from u will be a lot for me
Ty :)

ClumsyCactus
11-10-2015, 05:57 AM
A pink goblin that you wonīt find unless you search for hours per day for a loooong time.
It gives the achievment for defeating the challenger if you kill him without dying.

zauilet
11-10-2015, 06:07 AM
A pink goblin that you wonīt find unless you search for hours per day for a loooong time.
It gives the achievment for defeating the challenger if you kill him without dying.

That's it?lol-.+
Can u plz tell what r his attacks?

ilhanna
11-10-2015, 06:10 AM
He's a goblin. You sneeze in his direction he dies. He just spawns very rarely.

reiewaun
11-10-2015, 06:42 AM
I farm more than one year planar arena never faced it, is it first, second, third or last boss? Do we have to do something to make him spawn

zauilet
11-10-2015, 06:45 AM
Any of u guys having the new client problem?plz check my other thread

ClumsyCactus
11-10-2015, 07:26 AM
I farm more than one year planar arena never faced it, is it first, second, third or last boss? Do we have to do something to make him spawn

Itīs really nothing special, the way I have heard is most efficient is to make a ghost party, enter and check first boss, leave, remake ghost party and start over.
Do that for an absurd amount of time, and people have told me he will spawn, never actually seen him myself though.

ilhanna
11-10-2015, 07:49 AM

No rule or anything. My rogue got it as a last boss, my mage as second. I've seen it 3-4 times more; no specific sequence

Motherless_Child
11-10-2015, 10:42 AM
In a past few days I have earned a lot of arena achievement points...I tried to browse through guides section but couldn't understand...what is challenger and what achievement points it gives?I'm very curious to know this...I always think bout it and I get very irritated...a little help from u will be a lot for me

He is an opponent in the Arena whose chance of appearing is about the equivalent of arcane rarity....

Otahaanak
11-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Itīs really nothing special, the way I have heard is most efficient is to make a ghost party, enter and check first boss, leave, remake ghost party and start over.
Do that for an absurd amount of time, and people have told me he will spawn, never actually seen him myself though.

That's exactly how I did it. Took two days after months of party runs without him spawnng.

Try it a few days and see if he doesn't spawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vawaid
11-10-2015, 12:17 PM
I saw him, killed him once. never meet him again.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

ClumsyCactus
11-10-2015, 12:18 PM
That's exactly how I did it. Took two days after months of party runs without him spawnng.

Try it a few days and see if he doesn't spawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it took a week of trying, and I never found him lol

mesalin
11-10-2015, 12:31 PM
I got lucky and found him in my first week of arena:) I've seen him 3 times with party and 1 solo

<Forgiveness>

Abersit
11-10-2015, 12:37 PM
A non boss small goblin that appears as a boss! I killed him about 5x or more, u will see him after countless arena runs.

Arachnophobik
11-12-2015, 07:01 AM
I dont know why but he always seems to be the one looking for me. I never looked for the challenger yet he comes to me a lot :/ i got about two of him this week :/

ClumsyCactus
11-12-2015, 07:06 AM
I dont know why but he always seems to be the one looking for me. I never looked for the challenger yet he comes to me a lot :/ i got about two of him this week :/

Thatīs me with the nab skratch in tombs, If I run for energy a average day during a event Iīm guaranteed to get all from 1-5 skratch -.-

Iisolah
11-12-2015, 12:17 PM

Here he is

UnnamedGuy
11-18-2015, 09:46 AM
It is very random. I never found him since Shuyal Arena's creation until few days ago when I was trying to make timed runs. Found him 2 times in 3 runs.

Ceuidear
11-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Challenger is a tiny little goblin boss who thinks he is stronger than all other bosses but looks like pet of those big bosses in arena & dies with a Aim & Nox of rogue but, appears rarely as he is shy:p

Froxanthar
11-18-2015, 10:42 AM
In-order for you to meet him is that you do arena runs without wanting to meet him. Good luck!

zauilet
11-18-2015, 11:53 AM
In-order for you to meet him is that you do arena runs without wanting to meet him. Good luck!

Lol u r right! Its true that I got my tranquil title by mistake XD
I'm not lying :D