PDA

View Full Version : new client or what??

zauilet
11-10-2015, 06:29 AM
Did sts just release a new client?cause when I opened my arcane legends app today it showed new client available from Google play and then I though there must be burthday of al but whn i read "whats new?" Dam it,it showed new rengol expansiin nd my al is already 1.3.0 is this happening wth me obly?i opened al aftr my recent thread bout challenger I think this is a bug?plz help im sorry for my rude behaviour cause i live in india nd i use 2g internet and I'm from a middle class family too...so that's why(2g internet) it almost takes me 2 hrs in total of downliading nd filling those 2 green bars I hope u understand what I'm trying tobsay...ty

EDIT :
The same thing like this happening with another forumer too go to announcements section and check out the post just before mine on the last page of jeweln elixirs announcement

Bmwmsix
11-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Hey zauilet,

Yes there is a new client >>>Arcane Legends 1.4.0 apk<<< file.

GrimSmiley
11-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Yes are you guys doing anything to fix this new update from 11/10/2015 I'm not the only one that is having the issue of not being able to play uninstalled the game tried to reinstall says its not compatible now just was on yesterday and have been playing for 3 years this is ridiculous fix ASAP