PDA

View Full Version : what level is required to farm the firey wapons of doom?

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
06-01-2011, 02:21 AM
pls tell me..:banana:

Fatpigwarrior
06-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Level 10

Corpser
06-01-2011, 02:23 AM
probably any

Riccits
06-01-2011, 03:04 AM
any level is ok. the higher ur, faster u can clear the map.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 03:19 AM
I would assume any level is alright until a higher than level 10 item appears. If it's not scaled than any level char/party can farm freely.

jaggedlilpill
06-01-2011, 03:24 AM
I have yet to hear of anyone above level 10 getting one. I am curious to this as well. It wouldn't make sense to be 10 and under only, none of the others are like that...

Slush
06-01-2011, 03:28 AM
Amyxrose is level 56, she said she got the bow on her first run.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 03:53 AM
Well I don't know Amyxrose, I'm sure that player is a stand up individual who wouldn't lead anyone on, however I would like a screenshot for confirmation. Rule of the Internet: Pics or it didn't happen.

NeoQueen
06-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Well I don't know Amyxrose, I'm sure that player is a stand up individual who wouldn't lead anyone on, however I would like a screenshot for confirmation. Rule of the Internet: Pics or it didn't happen.

U must have totally missed the selling thread then. It's there.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 05:29 AM
U must have totally missed the selling thread then. It's there.

I'm not doubting the existence of the item nor that Amyxrose has the item, I just want confirmation/proof that this item did get dropped to a level 56. Just a simple screenshot is all I'm asking for, not a vial of blood, or the player's first born, just a ss will do. Nothing personal against the player, this is just how those famous rumors (we all know and love) get started.

NeoQueen
06-01-2011, 05:30 AM
I'm not doubting the existence of the item nor that Amyxrose has the item, I just want confirmation/proof that this item did get dropped to a level 56. Just a simple screenshot is all I'm asking for, not a vial of blood, or the player's first born, just a ss will do. Nothing personal against the player, this is just how those famous rumors (we all know and love) get started.

The screenshot was there in the selling thread.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 05:40 AM
The screenshot was there in the selling thread.

Nope, I missed it and still don't see it (but since your statement is in the past tense I am wondering if the thread was locked/removed). Was the screenshot of the actual drop or just the item in cs?

NeoQueen
06-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Nope, I missed it and still don't see it (but since your statement is in the past tense I am wondering if the thread was locked/removed). Was the screenshot of the actual drop or just the item in cs?

Not mine. Don't worry^^ selling for a friend. Here it is:

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/cf08fcce.png

Ign: amyxrose.

Offer away:)

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Thank you for the information, yes I saw that pic when it was posted and I also saw Amyxrose in Balefort with her item. I would still like to see a screenshot of the item dropping to a level 56. I'll go on some runs and try to confirm it for myself, but with my luck don't hold your breath.

Redbridge
06-01-2011, 06:19 AM
I would still like to see a screenshot of the item dropping to a level 56.

It might seem like Gluttony is being fussy, but I fully agree with him. As per the title of this thread. What level do they drop? Verbal is hearsay and evidence makes it fact. Or, many multiple reports can make things more believable, but still not quite fact.... LOL

Silentarrow
06-01-2011, 06:24 AM
From what i know your level doesnt affect the drops you get. It's all about the luck, and as fpr what level to farm i would say about level 6 and up, as long as you can solo if you need to.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 06:27 AM
From what i know your level doesnt affect the drops you get. It's all about the luck, and as fpr what level to farm i would say about level 6 and up, as long as you can solo if you need to.

Level can indeed affect drops if the item is scaled, for instance if you look in cs right now you may see a Raid Roach Leather at level 51, 53 and 55. The level of the drop is loosely based on the level of the group (there are many theories surrounding this phenomenon). What I'm saying is that until we know for sure that these new items are not scaled, it's not the best idea to spread the word that they are.

joeychandler
06-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Level can indeed affect drops if the item is scaled, for instance if you look in cs right now you may see a Raid Roach Leather at level 51, 53 and 55. The level of the drop is loosely based on the level of the group (there are many theories surrounding this phenomenon). What I'm saying is that until we know for sure that these new items are not scaled, it's not the best idea to spread the word that they are.

True, but there's never yet been a system where certain levels can't get certain items. So for now it's safe to assume any level can loot the new pinks. (Maybe at scaled levels)

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 10:45 AM
True, but there's never yet been a system where certain levels can't get certain items. So for now it's safe to assume any level can loot the new pinks. (Maybe at scaled levels)

Definitely, sorry if my words hinted at the fact I believe that a level 56 is exempt from getting said item (or any item for that matter). I was just suggesting that having higher level players may cause the item to be a higher level than expected. I know based on proof that items dropping from Forest Haven Boss Gauntlet are levels 26-30, it could be because there were some 56s in the group since I have not tested the drops with a level 10 group.

TheLaw
06-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Orcish got her self-designed bow.