1 nekro mage l17
+ one blocker

C line up
1 nekro tank l17
1 maridos rogue l17
1 maridos rogue l18
1 nilbog rogue l18

Sorry no video just a few screenshots.
Tacticals are always claiming they are a fair guild but when faced with decent players they shudder at the thought of giving a slot.
I post this not in spite; but to show the real tactical guild - blocking and trash talking.
Ironically we played very tactical and managed to score a couple of kills before they had their second blocker join when one of us dc.

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 02:08 PM

gf "bully"

why dont u show the tdm before where u lost 13-20

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Line up

Tactical and friends
2 toor tanks l18
1 singe rogue l18
1 maridos rogue l17
1 nekro mage l17
+ one blocker

C line up
1 nekro tank l17
1 maridos rogue l17
1 maridos rogue l18
1 nilbog rogue l18

Sorry no video just a few screenshots.
Tacticals are always claiming they are a fair guild but when faced with decent players they shudder at the thought of giving a slot.
I post this not in spite; but to show the real tactical guild - blocking and trash talking.
Ironically we played very tactical and managed to score a couple of kills before they had their second blocker join when one of us dc.

yes i shudder at the thought of giving slot. thats y I said both of these things

eving isnt even 18, and i havent seen ivility in months, never even seen jjaws. I would hardly call them friends

and rather then post ss, why not set up a 5v5? as was asked on the previous thread before xxxhitz had it closed before actually setting a time because u know u will lose

Dart
11-11-2015, 02:17 PM
"why not set up a 5v5"

I had asked but the person, who shall not be named, just trash chatted me :(

Xdumbx
11-11-2015, 02:21 PM
"why not set up a 5v5"

I had asked but the person, who shall not be named, just trash chatted me :(

Thats the main reason I dont twink anymore :(. You try to talk to someone that was on the opposing team and most of the time they just trash talk you even if you said something like: "nice fight". btw how active is 17? I hear 14-17 os dieing off.

Dart
11-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Thats the main reason I dont twink anymore :(. You try to talk to someone that was on the opposing team and most of the time they just trash talk you even if you said something like: "nice fight". btw how active is 17? I hear 14-17 os dieing off.

its getting better imo but ya know some people just ruin it for others and I dont think thats fair

I try to remove blocks if they listen to me or even sit out if teams are unfair

Xdumbx
11-11-2015, 02:29 PM
its getting better imo but ya know some people just ruin it for others and I dont think thats fair

I try to remove blocks if they listen to me or even sit out if teams are unfair

When I pvped I appreciated players who did stuff like that, at times I would sit out too.

Dart
11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
When I pvped I appreciated players who did stuff like that, at times I would sit out too.

I just dont understand the point of blocking, its just boring it kills brackets and what fun is a dead bracket

Xdumbx
11-11-2015, 02:39 PM
I just dont understand the point of blocking, its just boring it kills brackets and what fun is a dead bracket

Yea it does, its killing 15 bracket atm, I remember when you could go to any pvp room and it would be full, now you have to wait a while before the room fills up. People just do it, to try to win in the clash and make there opponents look like bad, I dont think they think twice about it, and relise it kills brackets. .-.

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 02:46 PM

then set up a 5v5 here. I can safely tell u that had it been any other person other than fake who we were fighting against, goterlove wouldve left. The only reason in this instance she didnt leave is because she and another have a personal vendetta against fake. I couldnt tell u how many times going back to fall of 2014, slots were given to fake and immediately responded with by a block of his own.

and since u claim to have asked for a 5v5 in game, ill once again ask the question, why not set up a 5v5 here

Dart
11-11-2015, 02:49 PM
then set up a 5v5 here. I can safely tell u that had it been any other person other than fake who we were fighting against, goterlove wouldve left. The only reason in this instance she didnt leave is because she and another have a personal vendetta against fake. I couldnt tell u how many times going back to fall of 2014, slots were given to fake and immediately responded with by a block of his own.

and since u claim to have asked for a 5v5 in game, ill once again ask the question, why not set up a 5v5 here

fake left fake isnt there he dc and block came lol can u see line up bro? he said to get fake out then boom block. lucky a flagger kindly gave us slot so we called rogue

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 03:01 PM
fake left fake isnt there he dc and block came lol can u see line up bro? he said to get fake out then boom block. lucky a flagger kindly gave us slot so we called rogue

he was there before and probably ragequit. not gonna bother arguing any further.

either set up a 5v5 or quit crying

and neither of the tanks were 18, nice imagination you've got there

Dart
11-11-2015, 03:04 PM
he was there before and probably ragequit. not gonna bother arguing any further.

either set up a 5v5 or quit crying

yes definitely we shall do sometime tomorrow

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 03:05 PM

how about tonight? our guild is most active at night for U.S. time

Dart
11-11-2015, 03:07 PM
how about tonight? our guild is most active at night for U.S. time

we have prior commitments in real life at around this time

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 03:36 PM
we have prior commitments in real life at around this time

ill just continue to post these around then if ur gonna make snide comments like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqIOl7g3C8g

gf

Dart
11-11-2015, 03:45 PM
ill just continue to post these around then if ur gonna make snide comments like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqIOl7g3C8g

gf

ok man do as u wish

In future please refrain yourself from posting on here if u just wanna dish out hate

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 04:03 PM
then explain the purpose of this thread

ill take a guess at it. Cry and continue to avoid setting up a 5v5

Dart
11-11-2015, 04:37 PM
then explain the purpose of this thread

ill take a guess at it. Cry and continue to avoid setting up a 5v5

Who is avoiding I said we will do it tomorrow what's your hurry?

Nostek
11-11-2015, 05:11 PM
I only see 2 people from tactical on the blue side lol...

butterspar
11-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Yea, tomorrow when everyone is offline.

Arrowz
11-11-2015, 07:23 PM

i say we are most active at night. You conveniently say ur guild is busy around that time.

Excuses
11-11-2015, 08:27 PM
So... Since when we were friends with Exliez...?
Only 3 tactical on blue team we see.
How can we trust Exilez and just leave? What if he turns to a Blocker?

I do hate blockers. We always try to avoid block and have fair fight.
Next time please have a ss that 5 tactical on one side with a block.
And we will gladly take 5vs5 if you want. Please don't pick on our members but face our officers. :)

BTW. I'm your fan too.
I still remember what you said when I met you first time. :)

I was online next day but couldn't find you.
Hope we meet again later. :) I'm your fan!

xnorwayx
11-12-2015, 06:39 AM
@tactical
In first room I joined after coming to 17 i got 1v4 ganged by 2 tacticals and 2 random twinks. After I called some friends to help, some gotter(gotter something.. dont remember) joined and didn't want to leave from 3v4 situation. I thought that tactical is good guild, but now I see that all stuff on forums about tactic playing fair is just simple lie.

Arrowz
11-12-2015, 08:11 AM
@tactical
In first room I joined after coming to 17 i got 1v4 ganged by 2 tacticals and 2 random twinks. After I called some friends to help, some gotter(gotter something.. dont remember) joined and didn't want to leave from 3v4 situation. I thought that tactical is good guild, but now I see that all stuff on forums about tactic playing fair is just simple lie.

Fine by me, none of us really care about gang. We've got plenty of people that will beat u in vs anways so

And considering just yesterday xpsycho ended a 5v5 map as soon as i joined, blocked a map 2v3 on both sides and ended, and ended consecutive 4v5s against us, this just proves there terrified out of their minds.

If you would like to vs pm me @mstm. Id be glad to have a 1v1

Higuani
11-12-2015, 08:35 AM
I only see 2 people from tactical on the blue side lol...

And they say 'friends' we don't have friends :(

Arrowz
11-12-2015, 08:55 AM

So when is this happening then? Like i said before, we are mostly online in the pm hours

Excuses
11-12-2015, 10:30 AM
@tactical

Based on what you wrote, I assume it was

2 tactical
2 random twinks
1 noob(excuse me)

Vs

3 your guild
1 tactical
1 noob(excuse me again)

So,
what if he left and the noob on your side leaves too? It will become 5vs4. Would you do 4vs4?
What if the 2 random twinks were low levels?
What if those 2 random twinks turns to blockers or flaggers?
Even there were 2 blocks, same questions will be applied. How can we trust 3 random people on our side and give you spots?

We don't have ally.
You just experienced a random room and complain about our guild blocking. Nonsense.

We don't block when we have full team. And do block with same number when we have block too.
We do gang and spawn sometimes as we give you spots.
Don't call it block when your team is not joining for you or when our team is not full too.

xnorwayx
11-12-2015, 12:21 PM

2 tactical
2 random twinks
1 noob(excuse me)

Vs

3 your guild
1 tactical
1 noob(excuse me again)

So,
what if he left and the noob on your side leaves too? It will become 5vs4. Would you do 4vs4?
Even there were 2 blocks, same questions will be applied. How can we trust 3 random people on our side and give you spots?

We don't have ally.
You just experienced a random room and complain about our guild blocking. Nonsense.

We don't block when we have full team. And do block with same number when we have block too.
Don't call it block when your team is not joining for you or when our team is not full too.

2 random twinks = slobber rogue, toor warrior. Both 18 I saw their lvl few hours after this game. Both with good stats.

xnorwayx
11-12-2015, 12:23 PM

2 tactical
2 random twinks
1 noob(excuse me)

Vs

3 your guild
1 tactical
1 noob(excuse me again)

So,

We don't have ally.

Was 3v4 and gottersomething didn't want to give us slot to make 4v4. I understand that u just want to make ur guild look better on forums, but people, who actually played against your guild know that it's a lie.

Excuses
11-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Was 3v4 and gottersomething didn't want to give us slot to make 4v4. I understand that u just want to make ur guild look better on forums, but people, who actually played against your guild know that it's a lie.

I know you wanna make our guild look bad, but I'm just saying the fact.

2 random players but not our guild. We don't trust other guild cuz we don't have ally. And we are the guild that gives spot most and not crying about level.

Dart
11-12-2015, 12:38 PM
I know you wanna make our guild look bad, but I'm just saying the fact.

2 random players but not our guild. We don't trust other guild cuz we don't have ally. And we are the guild that gives spot most and not crying about level.

tbh that doesnt mean one of ur guildies cant sit out no?

Arrowz
11-12-2015, 12:42 PM

You mean those who actually play against our guild know they cant win so they leave the map or block and forget about every instance one of these things happen and then when they find one instance of a block they lose their minds and throw a fit over it saying "see they lie". Even though the ratio of enemies blocking to us blocking is still 100:1 and even though i was blocked by xpsycho in 3 seperate maps just yesterday, all of which they ended after getting less kills and tt, and u dont see me making threads about it.

And considering slobber is trash on a rogue, and considering there were only 2 tactical, i wouldnt consider that a gang. I would take 3 of my guild vs 2 of any other guild and those 2 randoms anyday of the week

Excuses
11-12-2015, 01:04 PM
tbh that doesnt mean one of ur guildies cant sit out no?

Same again. We don't trust other guild. Why would they sit and take the risk?
And you could ask the noob on your side to leave and get 4th player too.

We do vs and sit when we have full team. You guys always block, gang and complain about lvls, why complain about what happened on random room with random people?

In the same way, when I met you first time, you ganged me 5vs1 with 4 tanks a few times and laughed at me. I provoked you to vs then you didn't even say 'go' but rushed me waiting on a side of spawn, saying that it's OK to start cuz you charged and didn't even wait for me to charge. Why didn't you just solo me from the first time? Tbh your tanks could sit too, right?

All your complains are nonsense.

Dart
11-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Online now if ya wanna clash no blockers please

Excuses
11-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Online now if ya wanna clash no blockers please

We will be online in an hour for about 4 hours if you want a clash. No Blocker please.

If them zone is too different, we can set a clash on weekends. Let us know.

Arrowz
11-12-2015, 08:44 PM
We will be online in an hour for about 4 hours if you want a clash. No Blocker please.

+1 the time block ive mentioned earlier

Dart
11-13-2015, 03:36 AM

If them zone is too different, we can set a clash on weekends. Let us know.

I think it's easier if u guys set the time and date

xnorwayx
11-13-2015, 10:35 AM
I see. So u make people believe now that I'm in enemy guild and just want to make ur guild look bad? To your knowledge I'm solo player so Idc about any of guilds. I just don't like these lies about tactical playing only fair.

Excuses
11-13-2015, 10:40 AM
I think it's easier if u guys set the time and date

I assume you guys are in indo/Philippine time zone.
We are good on Saturday or Sunday between 9pm to midnight of EST(will be around 9am to 1pm for you guys. I guess.) Guess Saturday will be better for you guys cuz then it's Sunday morning there.

2 or 3 tanks max, lv16-18. Details as you want. Let us know.

Arrowz
11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
I assume you guys are in indo/Philippine time zone.
We are good on Saturday or Sunday between 9pm to midnight of EST(will be around 9am to 1pm for you guys. I guess.) Guess Saturday will be better for you guys cuz then it's Sunday morning there.

2 or 3 tanks max, lv16-18. Details as you want. Let us know.

Tonight or tomorrow night 9:00-1:00 EST so that should be midday for u guys this weekend as excuses has said

Excuses
11-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Tonight or tomorrow night 9:00-1:00 EST so that should be midday for u guys this weekend as excuses has said

True. Tonight works too. It's gonna a be Saturday afternoon for you guys.

Dart
11-13-2015, 02:28 PM
ok thanks i will tell guildies

xnorwayx
11-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Just have been blocked by tacti in 3v5 situation. He didn't want to give slot neither leave so u say tacti have no allies? Then why he didn't help us or give slot? :)

butterspar
11-13-2015, 08:04 PM
Just have been blocked by tacti in 3v5 situation. He didn't want to give slot neither leave so u say tacti have no allies? Then why he didn't help us or give slot? :)

Who is "us"? If you're in xpsycho every guild hates you.

Arrowz
11-13-2015, 08:30 PM

empty words, not even a name lmao

and if ur so worried about fair fights i said u can pm me for vs. anytime

nevercan
11-14-2015, 05:18 AM
Soooo much drama it reminds me of why i quitted twinking and eventually playing the game ganging and blocking is not something u can solve in an wink. Just make the best of it and stop wining on the forums about it woud make it here a much better place :)

Excuses
11-14-2015, 08:09 AM
Soooo much drama it reminds me of why i quitted twinking and eventually playing the game ganging and blocking is not something u can solve in an wink. Just make the best of it and stop wining on the forums about it woud make it here a much better place :)

I hope they stop whining too.

xnorwayx
11-14-2015, 08:33 AM
empty words, not even a name lmao

and if ur so worried about fair fights i said u can pm me for vs. anytime

Name was : Blu[something]

xnorwayx
11-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Who is "us"? If you're in xpsycho every guild hates you.

Read one of my previous posts then u will see.
@Tactical sadly I already went to 21 couse I'm not going to deal with all these gangers and blockers. Peace.

Arrowz
11-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Read one of my previous posts then u will see.
@Tactical sadly I already went to 21 couse I'm not going to deal with all these gangers and blockers. Peace.

Fine by me, literally has 0 impact for 90% of us considering we never saw u

Titanium
11-19-2015, 02:49 AM
I'm so happy that endgame has no crybabies on forum. STS should make a forum section AL Twinks or AL Drama because as an endgame player I can't find nothing more intresting on AL PvP section then to lmao of "we farmed you 3v5" *clap clap* . I think im doing "1vs3s" daily and i'm not bragging about it over the forum. But in one way or another I have to recognize as a skill-spammer-nub-rogue that twinking is a much skilled enviroment than endgame will ever be.

~~~PEACE~~~