PDA

View Full Version : Funke's Meat Masher of Doom

Bobloblaw
06-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't get this up here sooner. I didn't have time to log on last night after the weapon was granted. I did want to let everyone know the stats and weap name.

Funke's Meat Masher of Doom
Req: Level 10, 32 Str
59-85 Damage, 1.3 speed, 6 Str, 1 H/s, 2 Armor

It has a flaming proc that engulfs the target in fire.

My Droid X isn't rooted so I can't get a ss up of it right now (don't have time to go through the process of rooting). If any of the guardians or other friends of mine want to get a ss I'll gladly trade it long enough for you to get a pic. Till then, look for me in game. I'm the one with the gigantic flaming zombie head masher ;)

KingFu
06-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I can take a screenie or in trade if you want:)

KingFu
06-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Tell me if you want me to get on:D gratz btw!:)

Bobloblaw
06-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I can take a screenie or in trade if you want:)

Thanks. I saw Kungfu on so I had him take a shot or two. He is cropping it now. It is a huge hammer so the character inspect screen will probably cut the top off a bit (some of the fire and the point of the stick poking out the top of the zombie's head).

KingFu
06-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks. I saw Kungfu on so I had him take a shot or two. He is cropping it now. It is a huge hammer so the character inspect screen will probably cut the top off a bit (some of the fire and the point of the stick poking out the top of the zombie's head).

Kk^^ Excited to see

Whirlzap
06-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Sword is lowest drop, followd by bow and then staff is easy to farm

Bobloblaw
06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Probably the coolest moment I had in PL thus far:

Was in Balefort with the Meat Masher equipped to check a CS price. I get a tell from a lvl 8 Ursan character named Meatmasher! Guy is super nice and is saying about how he thought the design was really cool and he loved the weapon. Then he tells me that he actually had it drop and he made the Meatmasher character just to use it. To my knowledge it is the first confirmed drop. We talked for a little while and he switches to his main, a 45 mage named friarabar, so I can friend his characters. When he switches back I offer to help him get from 8-10 so that he can actually equip the weapon he made the character for.

We head to Dark Forest (had to start at the beginning bc he didnt have the end ones unlocked) and I start going through with him. A min into the run the server update message pops up and he hasn't even hit 9 yet. Oh no! We keep plowing through and he hits 10 about 15 seconds before the server bounces. Just enough time for us both to equip the Meat Mashers use those flaming zombie heads to smack a few mobs around!

That. Was. Awesome.

Harmicide
06-01-2011, 02:10 PM
i'll buy it 400k.

Bobloblaw
06-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Nty. I may be on the poor side IG but I'm not really looking to sell. I like knowing I posess the first IG Masher that I was lucky enough to design.

Sorcererssoul
06-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Do you know from who he got it?
Btw are you on now? I would love to see the wep

Redbridge
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Probably the coolest moment I had in PL thus far:

Was in Balefort with the Meat Masher equipped to check a CS price. I get a tell from a lvl 8 Ursan character named Meatmasher! Guy is super nice and is saying about how he thought the design was really cool and he loved the weapon. Then he tells me that he actually had it drop and he made the Meatmasher character just to use it. To my knowledge it is the first confirmed drop. We talked for a little while and he switches to his main, a 45 mage named friarabar, so I can friend his characters. When he switches back I offer to help him get from 8-10 so that he can actually equip the weapon he made the character for.

We head to Dark Forest (had to start at the beginning bc he didnt have the end ones unlocked) and I start going through with him. A min into the run the server update message pops up and he hasn't even hit 9 yet. Oh no! We keep plowing through and he hits 10 about 15 seconds before the server bounces. Just enough time for us both to equip the Meat Mashers use those flaming zombie heads to smack a few mobs around!

That. Was. Awesome.

I love this story... Amazing. Any confirmation on how it dropped, which boss, etc? More importantly did it drop on his main? IE is this confirmation that you don't need to be lvl10 or below as some misguided/misinformed forum members have been spreading as fact, with no proof.

Congratz - u deserve every minute of the big smile that must be on your face right now...

EDIT: also available for a screenie if needed....

ImurDeath
06-03-2011, 11:56 PM
which boss drops the meat masher?

Lowlyspy
06-04-2011, 12:05 AM
which boss drops the meat masher?

there is a hint in the bosses names as to which weapon they drop, except for silknight but of course she drops the staff: the ORCISH avian drops ORCISH's wildfire bow of doom and ursan FUNKE drops FUNKE's meat masher of doom

lol it took me like an hour to figure this out and when i did i literally smacked myself :P

ImurDeath
06-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Lol...Thanks a lot Lowlyspy....really appreciate it