PDA

View Full Version : Fix ! Fix !! Fix !!!

Ceuidear
11-12-2015, 03:47 AM
It has really been so frustrating & horrible to play with rapid ping spikes.
I have been facing this problem even after using all kinds of connectivity type like 2G/3G/4G & Wi-Fi.
Especially after duel client update it has been an really annoying gameplay as i cant even checkout on my sales in CS, ping stays under 450 while standing in town or map when i just move an inch from my standing place it spikes to 2-3K.
I have done everything i can to make it right like uninstalling & installing the app, factory data reset etc.
The kraken mines is the most horrible map right now, while hunting the ping on my HUD displays 450-500, thinking its stable i keep using pierce to kill mobs or boss but my attacks doesnt hit mobs/bosses & after 4-5 Secs my ping spikes to 8-10K as a result of this my movements gets stuck & have to die & respawn to pick up the dropped locks or chests & if there r no mobs to get killed & respawn as u know that we cant remap in tombs as a result i ll loose my loots.

I know u guys[Mods & Devs] will ask me the following details but dont fix anything so, i'm posting it in advance :-

Place : India.

Timezone : GMT +5:30(IST).

Time of playing : 11AM-2PM, 3PM-4PM, 6PM-9PM, 11:30PM-2AM.

Connectivity type : 2G/3G/4G, WI-FI.

No. of friends in my list : 155.

No. of guil members : 648.

Devs & Mods of STS i kindly request u guys to pay attention & work seriously to this issue as i know i am not the only one with this problem. Many of my friends & guildmates have stopped logging in because of such horrible lagg & awkward ping spikes.
Hope u guys understand the frustration of players & fix this issue soon.

Ceuidear
11-12-2015, 09:48 AM
I can confirm this, I've even messed around with the IP addresses and subnet masks. It seems to be the servers which are laggy.

When I have good speed I still don't get the original speed I used to be getting, what used to be 230 now is 280+, and keeps escalating to 350 in towns and will go red. Something like nabnex described in his "plox fix servers thread".

Just like i said either in town or map if i'm just standing still my ping is stagnent around 400-450[In 2G connection] but when i move a bit it spikes to 1-1.2K. Its so awkward that i was so frustrated & behaved harshly with my service provider support executive thinking its the fault of my connection but later realized that its not their mistake when i tried using wi-fi & had the same problem.

storyofdyear
11-12-2015, 10:16 AM
I started to have this lag issue upon start of Halloween event.
I just thought it's because many ppl playing the event.
when event has ended, my ping didn't back to normal,
up until now can't play pvp. always having red ping.

mesalin
11-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Yeah...
I also use 3/4G and WiFi
Ping is almost same so it mean it's not problem with my connection, its problem with server which is laggy. Even in GH my ping spike, not so often but well. Awww StS can ya do anything pls?
:(

Xdumbx
11-12-2015, 11:24 AM
I had the lag issue since COC was released. I cant even log into AL with my Iphone, I just dc right away.

seriouzbizz
11-16-2015, 09:04 AM
the ping spikes r real

dontmissdarun
11-20-2015, 12:39 PM
yes since halloween event lag have start to be a prob but now its like out of control ... lol

meidei
11-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Lag everywhere normal ping 400 never see green ping since halloween