PDA

View Full Version : Name does not exist but I can't use it

herculeans
11-12-2015, 05:28 AM
I have found a really good name for my character I tried to give friend request to that name to check whether if it is in use then I came to know player does not exist I tried change my name to that name but it shows name already in use how is it possible pls help me Devs iwill tell u the name in private :) as people will occupie it :)

shakedrubin
11-12-2015, 05:33 AM
I dunno wich name u mean but as much i know theres only one name like it and the name is salt

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

herculeans
11-12-2015, 05:35 AM
Name its secret :p it's not in use but when I tried to change my name it shows name already occupied select another name!

Arachnophobik
11-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Its either that name is banned/reserved or inappropriate. They wont give it. I tried lol.

Dalmony
11-30-2015, 07:11 PM
As far as I'm aware spacetime players used to be able to pay plat to reserve their name across the spacetime legends games.

So it is possible that it's a name someone from pocket legends or another game was using and reserved it for AL, but then never created the character... they may have even created the character and since deleted it but the name is still reserved for them.

Other than this, certain names containing certain groups of letters (think the groups of letters which are starred out in chat when they appear together) are not permitted even if the name itself is inoffensive.