PDA

View Full Version : How to navigate dungeons?

hollylollyxoxo
06-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm new to Pocket Legends and am having a difficult time understanding how to get around. How do I access different dungeons? Like in Forest Haven, how do I access Crypt of the Zombie King and Zombie Invasion?

Any other advice is also appreciated! Thanks for the help :)

Register
06-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Ok so beacause you are new and low leveled the only "area" or "world" as some people call it you can access is Forest Haven. As you level up, you will be able to access harder and more fun dungeons, or areas. In order to kill stuff, you must go through the magic portal or set up your own game by clicking your name in the top left, clicking the little globe icon, and pressing either host game or join game. To create a new game in a map, click host game and decide what map you wish to play. I am unsure whether Zombie Invasion was changed into a new map with the update or not but try to play all of the maps so you get a good idea of the game. Crypt of the Zombie King was kept with the update but i have not played it yet so I am unsure if the map itself has changed. But you just click on the box and press "Create Game." Then you just play through! If you want to stop playing a map just press you name in the upper left, press the little globe icon, and press "Return To Towne". If you have any other questions or just want some help please message me!
My in game name is Platycow so you can ask me in game and/or add me for some in game help!
Enjoy the game!

hollylollyxoxo
06-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Where do I choose to enter Crypt of the Zombie King though? I don't see it anywhere in the list for "Create Game".

JemNI
06-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Me neither. I think they removed it in the new Forest Haven which focuses more on Silknight

Fyrce
06-02-2011, 01:50 PM
When you start, just follow your tutorial and do quests and walk around the town(s) and check out the hidden path...

Register
06-02-2011, 07:24 PM
yep they took out the Crypt of the Zombie King map with the new remaster of Forest Haven