PDA

View Full Version : Jina reviews: this event

ClumsyCactus
11-13-2015, 05:09 AM
-1 for rereleasing old discontinued vanities
Waiting for rerelease of arlor,hera,crier,flurry and more.

Would appreciate some kind of response as to why, and a promise to stop releasing discontinued items.

+1 for the first good and reeally slick looking vanity slot item in a while, the shields, very happy with the design!

-1 for the gold shield being exclusive to old players, as the old players should have gotten their reward in old cap banners, old vanities, often "fame" in the game.
However this isnīt so bad, as they after all has supported you all the way ^^

+2 for the cakes because who doesnt like cakes :3

-1/+1 for the droprate of cakes, it fills up my inventory after 2-3 runs, And Iīm crafting on several accounts. Thatīs both good and bad i suppose XD

+1 for the great and funny party items, like the wings and hammers.

So, in conclusion, you did a great job on the EVENT.
But honestly guys stop releasing old items -.-

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!
Happy birthday AL, and thanks for three year of fun new content and events, the entire community appreciates your work <3

Titanium
11-13-2015, 06:59 AM
This is the greatest event of all time. Goodjob !

Endkey 2.0
11-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Old veterans deserve a reward. No harm in that. People say that they should not be rewarded but I think sticking with em for 3 years is something...however, people who are extremely close to the date set by STS should be awarded as well. I am not one of them but if i were, i would be very sad and pissed...

ClumsyCactus
11-13-2015, 07:21 AM
Old veterans deserve a reward. No harm in that. People say that they should not be rewarded but I think sticking with em for 3 years is something...however, people who are extremely close to the date set by STS should be awarded as well. I am not one of them but if i were, i would be very sad and pissed...

I dont have much against it either, it is mostly the idea to reward the players that are already rewarded that annoys me

Dimitrian
11-13-2015, 07:25 AM
What about windmoore? I think it's the best thing in this event :3

ClumsyCactus
11-13-2015, 07:31 AM
What about windmoore? I think it's the best thing in this event :3

I totally forgot! windmoore is +100!
All towns should get a good refreshing look to be honest, especially outpost and kraag.
Kraag has such huge potential to be the best looking town in the game.

Dimitrian
11-13-2015, 07:32 AM
I totally forgot! windmoore is +100!
All towns should get a good refreshing look to be honest, especially outpost and kraag.
Kraag has such huge potential to be the best looking town in the game.
The new Arlorian architecture looks amazing.Nuff said.

Endkey 2.0
11-13-2015, 10:32 AM
I dont have much against it either, it is mostly the idea to reward the players that are already rewarded that annoys me

I dont think they were, apart from the things that were available for everyone in the game at that time. If they were able to get red arlors, green arlors or similar stuff, it was because they were present in the game during that time. Even heraldics were available to everyone who opened the chests. As for banners, I dont remember any banners being given to the old players. Coz if they were, I would have gotten some aswell

thorasaur
11-13-2015, 10:58 AM
I agree the discontinued vanities should not be reintroduced... And no I didn't have the commando nor do I have it yet but reintroducing such things just crashes the market. Those vanities were desired because they make you look unique as everyone cannot afford spending 1m+ on a vanity but if they are brought back and sell for 100k even the people who are initially happy with the reintroduction won't appreciate them after a certain time has passed as every other player will be wearing the vanity and it won't be something that makes them stand out. It isn't the look of the vanity that makes them desirable but it's the uniqueness that makes you stand out in a town with 50 players.

Xenobiotic
11-13-2015, 05:54 PM
I agree the discontinued vanities should not be reintroduced... And no I didn't have the commando nor do I have it yet but reintroducing such things just crashes the market. Those vanities were desired because they make you look unique as everyone cannot afford spending 1m+ on a vanity but if they are brought back and sell for 100k even the people who are initially happy with the reintroduction won't appreciate them after a certain time has passed as every other player will be wearing the vanity and it won't be something that makes them stand out. It isn't the look of the vanity that makes them desirable but it's the uniqueness that makes you stand out in a town with 50 players.

Yup..the look of steel commando was so boring back when it was in the store. After it became discontinued, I appreciated the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sariita
11-13-2015, 08:27 PM
I'll give you my shield, Jina. >:)

xutreuqux
11-13-2015, 09:34 PM
+1111 to the easy money making this event many of my guildies made 700k in a day opening cakes with friends lool

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Imsofancy
11-13-2015, 11:45 PM
I love tomes. <3 my mage is a 100% kick butt mage now.

Schnitzel
11-14-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm liking the cake drop rates. I've finally been able to make money