PDA

View Full Version : Cake Overload!

Nathan Tupas
11-13-2015, 09:56 AM
I dont mind the time of cake crafting i dont mind the cake drop but sts keep in mind that not all players want cake everytime im farming for lock in km3 for winter event 20+ run your inv wil be full of cake.

The point is time is being consumed just for clearing the cake in ones player inv like jewels you have to clear it one by one its very anoyying and its just day one of this event why not make a button like ones from gem essence "sell one or sell all".

Somehow find this clearing one by one anoyying. Try running km3 urself and clear 500 max inv.

Motherless_Child
11-13-2015, 10:05 AM
I dont mind the time of cake crafting i dont mind the cake drop but sts keep in mind that not all players want cake everytime im farming for lock in km3 for winter event 20+ run your inv wil be full of cake.

The point is time is being consumed just for clearing the cake in ones player inv like jewels you have to clear it one by one its very anoyying and its just day one of this event why not make a button like ones from gem essence "sell one or sell all".

Somehow find this clearing one by one anoyying. Try running km3 urself and clear 500 max inv.

LOL... Yeah, those cakes are raining like a hurricane....

robetbee
11-14-2015, 04:48 AM
+1 for button

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Bmwmsix
11-14-2015, 04:51 AM
It's an event not for eternity... Then there are alts/toons...it's a 3 year B-day...something you should not forget so easily :banana:

Arachnophobik
11-14-2015, 06:01 AM
I like it tho. Thata way u dont have to grind all day if u have work.

tomsawer
11-14-2015, 06:19 AM
Sts dont change it please .some of us work 10+ hrs a day come home eat shower ect. Then try and cram 2-3 hrs game time in before bed. Drop rate is fine.

Falconeix
11-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Well I hope that the cake drops will be same as the energy essence drop for the winter event :3

Metoxx
11-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Then better run after event :) i have no problem with the cakes drop and actually thank to sts that they bring us some cakes [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Jazzi
11-14-2015, 10:06 AM

U really want to liquidate all the slices? And prefer farming locked instead. U are missing something I think ;)

xRyuzanki
11-14-2015, 12:18 PM
U really want to liquidate all the slices? And prefer farming locked instead. U are missing something I think ;)

Haha yes . I agree to you nah

Kingslaughter
11-14-2015, 02:30 PM
I dont mind if my stash and invent full of cakes.....this is AL bday party only for week.....not everyone cant farm every hour

dongp1994
11-14-2015, 06:34 PM
+100000 For button

Nathan Tupas
11-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Player complains: OMG too much cake dropping my inventory is broken pls STS FIX pls tyvm

Devs: okay

Later on in the weekend...

GAME UPDATE: Cake drops nerfed. Enjoy the empty inventory guys :D

So... yeah. Good thought, bad idea.

Im not complaining anything if u cud read my msg to sts or threads which u didnt get at all all im asking is to have a clear all button not the drop not the cake sometimes reading twice can make a diff. In ones perspective peace (-_-)V

Nathan Tupas
11-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Yes for those who replied to this thread yes i know ur point u can sell medium cake for 10k or if u have 4gadget u can create a party of 4 and open 500 medium cake and earn 7.5m for urself. But didnt u get my point all im asking is a clear all where did u get drop of cake nerf? And one even ask me to run after event lol. Read my post twice so u can see ur ignorance.

500 medium cake on ur inv can create idle time waiting for med cake to be crafted that button clear all im asking is to balance ur inv

Now i know there is a diff in reading and reading in mind.

No bad blood peace (-_-)V

nelson131
11-15-2015, 10:14 AM
Well sts doesnt work at all on weekends, so we have 3days lol