PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion for Veterans Back Vanity!

mondeng006
11-13-2015, 11:28 AM
REMIEM : " Last, but not least, for all of you players who have been around with us from the very beginning--THANK YOU. An extra special gold veteran back vanity will be automatically granted to your account if your account was created before 1/1/13 and you have logged in within the last 90 days. Each veteran player will receive one for each class in their stash. Show the world that you're one of the ORIGINAL Arlorians! "

OK Veterans are Veterans.

But why not gave the SILVER BACK VANITIES to those who created their account 90 days after 1/1/13. Then plus 90 days Again for the BRONZE BACK VANITY. Rather than making those SILVER and BRONZE BACK VANITIES Purchaseable by Tokens. Atleast on that way the 2 Back Vanities are more Valuable Than they are.

GOLD BACK VANITY - the account should be created before 1/1/13.
SILVER BACK VANITY - the account should be created (Let's say 30 days a month) 4/1/13.
BRONZE BACK VANITY - the account should be created (Let's say 30 days a month) 7/1/13.

Then what will happen for those guys who bought SILVER and BRONZE BACK VANITY? A Replacement Back Vanity. But dont recolor the looks of the 3 Back Vanity.

Thoughts?

ClumsyCactus
11-13-2015, 11:57 AM
-1 that would be rude to the ones who bought the vanities and the timeframe you set is not that good IMO
I'd support making sparkly versions, with gold for the ones who already have gold, silver for lets say the rest of the year, bronze for the next year or something.

Zylx
11-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Imho, instead of an account date, they should go with account age. If your account turns 3 years old tomorrow, you get the vanity tomorrow. If your account turns 3 next month, you should get it next month

mesalin
11-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Imho, instead of an account date, they should go with account age. If your account turns 3 years old tomorrow, you get the vanity tomorrow. If your account turns 3 next month, you should get it next month
I totally agreed. Even my account don't have 1 year lol i find this idea nice that if account turns 3 years then player should get gold veteran shield as an birthday surprise :D

<Forgiveness>

Zeus
11-13-2015, 02:34 PM
These vanities have come in other games. Either you met the requirement or you did not. They, in no way, hinder your ability to play the game as they are just vanities.

Zylx
11-13-2015, 04:36 PM
These vanities have come in other games. Either you met the requirement or you did not. They, in no way, hinder your ability to play the game as they are just vanities.

Why January 1st 2013? What happened on January 1st 2013 that makes a player sooooo different than one created on January 2nd, 2013? The fact that such a thing could happen is why people rage over favoritism and selective marketing. To make it fair, if youre going to determine something, you might as well make it practical. Why should a PL player who played PL since 2010 and just began playing AL a week ago be given an AL veteran item? That's a kick in the gut for the loyal players who've been around for a while.

To be or not to be...
11-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Why January 1st 2013? What happened on January 1st 2013 that makes a player sooooo different than one created on January 2nd, 2013? The fact that such a thing could happen is why people rage over favoritism and selective marketing. To make it fair, if youre going to determine something, you might as well make it practical. Why should a PL player who played PL since 2010 and just began playing AL a week ago be given an AL veteran item? That's a kick in the gut for the loyal players who've been around for a while.

Why you crying over a game? Guess what, there's real life too - go find your shield...no one gives a fudge.

Haligali
11-14-2015, 03:09 AM

I hope you realize that every new year start at January 1st, so veterans are the ones who created account in 2012. What favoritism you talking about?

Zylx
11-14-2015, 05:59 AM
Due to the fact that these "veterans" already have sentinel titles and tabard sets and cap banners and arlor vanities and founders epics, they really didn't need anything. I've always been against this kind of crap, but whatever I've retired anyways. So congrats to the week-long PL->AL players that got the shield.

Sariita
11-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Due to the fact that these "veterans" already have sentinel titles and tabard sets and cap banners and arlor vanities and founders epics, they really didn't need anything. I've always been against this kind of crap, but whatever I've retired anyways. So congrats to the week-long PL->AL players that got the shield.
I'm a veteran myself and I don't have sentinel title (so I don't have tabard), sold my heraldics soooo long time ago, same as my arlor (So yes, a poor noob here! ;))

It'll be the same with or without the veteran vanity since it's just that - A vanity! I haven't played PL even. I don't know why some people are mad at it. It's not game changer, you can still play without it. It's just a thank you to those who played since the very beginning. (Even though it's a unfair that those people who used to play PL and made an account in AL like a week ago are getting the vanities)

My account date is 11-24-2012. So yes, I got the vanity. Sorry my English btw :)

Ardbeg
11-14-2015, 05:03 PM
i don t see a lot of players running around with the new vanities, so i think the number of pl players who migrated last week can t be too high. on the other hand there s a very high probability that every pl player checked out al at least for a short time, so you could never filter that.
every season has unique vanities to get on lb or events. compared to them the slightly different coloured back shield is not soo special and fair game.
everyone can buy arlors or founder epics now, if you were here at start there s a high probability you would have sold these already.

Schnitzel
11-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Alright y'all, stop attacking each other.
Also what is this "sentinel" title everyone is talking about? where can I get it?

btw, STS, perhaps there could be a compromise for veteran rewards. Similar to the Legionaire sets back from PL.
3months = helmet
6months = armor
12months = shield
(I think it was something like that)

so for AL, just repace helmet/armor/shield
with bronze, silver, gold back vanities

Ardbeg
11-14-2015, 05:47 PM
Alright y'all, stop attacking each other.
Also what is this "sentinel" title everyone is talking about? where can I get it?

btw, STS, perhaps there could be a compromise for veteran rewards. Similar to the Legionaire sets back from PL.
3months = helmet
6months = armor
12months = shield
(I think it was something like that)

so for AL, just repace helmet/armor/shield
with bronze, silver, gold back vanities

i think a similar scheme was done for the star legends vanities if i remember right.
sentinel is the discontinued title that was granted for purchasing a premium character (basically extra slots and tabard set) at the start of the game.