View Full Version : 2x orc fang weekend please!!!

Youngwezzy209
11-13-2015, 06:52 PM
I'd like for there to be a 2x orc fang weekend. Thoughts?

Spell
11-13-2015, 08:04 PM
Completely dissagree. Fangs are one of my fav things to farm that actually have some value in those new maps.
I dont have a complete set nor do i wanna make one.

Sts please dont take away one of the best things to farm in those maps!

gatzoo5505
11-13-2015, 10:39 PM
The drop rate of these fangs r just atrocious. U better off farming lockeds selling them n buy fangs with proceeds.

Ellysius
11-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Completely dissagree. Fangs are one of my fav things to farm that actually have some value in those new maps.
I dont have a complete set nor do i wanna make one.

Sts please dont take away one of the best things to farm in those maps!

Well,it's a nightmare for people who are actually farming only for the new mythics.

Spell
11-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Well,it's a nightmare for people who are actually farming only for the new mythics.

Its not a nightmare if u get smart about how u farm.instead of trying to loot fangs directly how about farming crates to sell.You could then use the gold to buy fangs.personally i just like going straight for fangs.
A double fang weekend wouldnt make me sad,id probably farm and get my set,im just sayin hehe :P

Ellysius
11-14-2015, 03:02 PM
Its not a nightmare if u get smart about how u farm.instead of trying to loot fangs directly how about farming crates to sell.You could then use the gold to buy fangs.personally i just like going straight for fangs.
A double fang weekend wouldnt make me sad,id probably farm and get my set,im just sayin hehe :P

You're right,it would make the price drop like insignia and rune. :)

Youngwezzy209
11-14-2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the feed back guys totally understand now