PDA

View Full Version : Hello

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Downloading right now... any help I will need?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 06:18 PM
not a single post...

I made a double, don't make me do a triple!

Yvonnel
06-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Just jump in. Its easy to start hard to master. Check out the forums, they have alot of excellent information. Add Yvonnel, I pretty much accept all friend requests on my main just so that I can help people out.

Register
06-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Ok you want help you got it!
Ok you just want to explore the world(s) and learn as you go. Dont try to ask for money as that will end up making you disliked. Try to enjoy the game if its not possible to dislike the game. BE NICE TO OTHERS! if you are mean,rude,or just "bad" people may not want to be your friend. It sounds kind of cheesy but that is how it is. IF you become friends with many players, you will be learning the game with them. Those first friends are most likely to be your playing companions. If you learn alongside with friends you will be able to teach them and be learning from them just as much. Dont ever say that you are a noob because everybody was a noob one time or another. Its just like a phase that you go through.
Another thing is to NOT retaliate to when others call you a noob or a loser or some other mean thing. Most likely, they will retaliate back and you could lose temper and do something that you may regret. If somebody says something that offends you, just say "stop". That is enough to make them pause and think why is that kid saying stop. If they continue, you dont need to report them but instead ask them again to stop. If it consists after a while, then you can report them if its bad enough. You can ask me specific questions by messaging me and/or adding me in game.
My In Game Name is Platycow.
Most likely i wont check back on this thread so PM me if you need any more help. I will be glad to help out a fellow PL'er
Check out some of my other threads, mainly this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26793-Guide-to-Being-a-Good-Player-%28Not-the-Best%29-by-Platycow
Its not very popular like my other threads but it should help a little!

Cascade
06-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Just do the tutorial, explore, kill monsters, and have fun!

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm on a friend's old phone, he sold it to me, He said he was done with it. He's getting a HTC thunderbolt, said he was done with the game. does anyone know of him? his name was azulfire or something like that.

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 07:08 PM
haven't seen anyone on his list, either...

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I got lucky and he said to PM some of the players in-game and tell them that I'm friends w/ azulfire (or whatever his name was)

no one on the list has posted yet.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm on a friend's old phone, he sold it to me, He said he was done with it. He's getting a HTC thunderbolt, said he was done with the game. does anyone know of him? his name was azulfire or something like that.

Azulflame? Yeah, he used the forums.

CrimsonTider
06-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the community! As you play, ask any questions you may have. There are video tutorials on this website as well as tons if guides. Happy PLing!!

azulflame
06-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Did something happen to him in-game? Do u guys know why he quit?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Hebe that wasn't azulflame, he didn't log out and I didn't catch it. Anyway, what did I do wrong? I got banned forever )': what did I do?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 08:58 PM
What do I email/message to get help?

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:27 PM
What do I email/message to get help?

Your phone is probably device banned

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Did something happen to him in-game? Do u guys know why he quit?

Before somebody sells a phone. They normally restore it. You can give it up...

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Before somebody sells a phone. They normally restore it. You can give it up...

Parth, even if the phone was restored the device still keeps its unique code; that never changes. He might not actually be lieing; people are innocent until proven guilty. Let him email the devs, they will determine what to do.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Parth, even if the phone was restored the device still keeps its unique code; that never changes. He might not actually be lieing; people are innocent until proven guilty. Let him email the devs, they will determine what to do.

I mean his history. On the web browser. Most people, if not everybody restore their phone to factory setting. Looking at the grammar. His grammar matches Azulflame too.

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:57 PM
I mean his history. On the web browser. Most people, if not everybody restore their phone to factory setting. Looking at the grammar. His grammar matches Azulflame too.

Hmm It is fishy that he used Azulflames account, I've sold my iPhone 3g and iPhone 1 and I never restored them but that was to keep the jailbreak. I never said I buy his whole story, but It isn't up to use to determine what to do

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Hmm It is fishy that he used Azulflames account, I've sold my iPhone 3g and iPhone 1 and I never restored them but that was to keep the jailbreak. I never said I buy his whole story, but It isn't up to use to determine what to do

Wait... he posted on the forum as PL, then as Azul, then as PL again... If so, then he either didn't use the phone the first time, or he logged in and out of Azul's account between the other posts...

Otukura
06-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I remember seeing Azul's forum account as "Banned" a while ago. How'd it get unbanned?

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I remember seeing Azul's forum account as "Banned" a while ago. How'd it get unbanned?

Forum got rerolled back 5 days so it got unbanned

Otukura
06-01-2011, 10:37 PM
It was banned before the 23rd though, so it shouldn't have been affected.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 10:38 PM
And so the plot thickens...

DawnInfinity
06-01-2011, 10:49 PM
dun DUN DUNNNN.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 10:50 PM
And so the plot thickens...

Azulflame said his old phone was a Moto Q, somewhere. I specifically remember it. Searching for it right now. HereicomePL had the same phone, apparently.

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Azulflame said his old phone was a Moto Q, somewhere. I specifically remember it. Searching for it right now. HereicomePL had the same phone, apparently.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/archive/index.php/t-22159.html

Near the bottom like 5 posts up or something

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:05 AM

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g375/livinginlavender/tumblr_llo3a4k2Yo1qfto6go1_100.gif

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:09 AM

The only "moto" I see there is a post by Rief.

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Wasn't saying he had one.

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm confused now.

:s

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Was trying to find the post about his Moto Q since it might still be in the google cache. Found that instead so I posted it. If parth knows the thread it was in, you can search the google cache for it and take a screenshot of it before it's wiped.

Zeus
06-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Was trying to find the post about his Moto Q since it might still be in the google cache. Found that instead so I posted it. If parth knows the thread it was in, you can search the google cache for it and take a screenshot of it before it's wiped.
Don't remember the thread ;/. I do remember he specifically mentioned it though.

aldoric
06-03-2011, 03:54 AM
hello welcome to forums! :P

JaytB
06-03-2011, 04:33 AM
And.. Bye again :p