PDA

View Full Version : what happend to lovenus

Simnar
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
i never see him in game or on the forums he was on leaderbords too so uh wtf happend:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ba nana:

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Last time I saw him was maybe when I joined

Redbridge
06-01-2011, 06:21 PM
He had some stuff listed in CS the other day.

Why don't you PM him...

Simnar
06-01-2011, 06:26 PM
He had some stuff listed in CS the other day.

Why don't you PM him...

i saw his items they were greens if i recal corectly

Snakespeare
06-01-2011, 06:37 PM
That's right. Search for level 15 items, especially greens. He is still selling. I saw him in game recently, too.

Register
06-01-2011, 06:41 PM
LOL WHY ARE YOU ASKING ON A THREAD WHERE HE IS?
why dont you just message him lol!!!!!!
Its not like he was killed by Trash Heap or anything.....

Roasty
06-01-2011, 07:30 PM

True, true :)

Whirlzap
06-01-2011, 07:49 PM
He is still there, but not active, just on selling twink stuff and rares.
Wish he would get back on.

Magicfrost
06-01-2011, 07:50 PM
I seen a char named lovenuskisses or something like that.

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:02 PM

not very smart are you? ,abey some one knows where he went. maby he will see it himself and respond.i COULD pm him but he might not respond he MIGH not even come on forums anymore.

Whirlzap
06-01-2011, 08:03 PM
I know what might have caused him to stop playing.
Close thread please.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 08:17 PM
I know what might have caused him to stop playing.
Close thread please.

He still plays. Just on another character, because he wants to be left alone.

Jjesus86
06-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Can I say it ? Can I? In b4 the lock. Oooooo.

Whirlzap
06-01-2011, 08:18 PM
He still plays. Just on another character, because he wants to be left alone.

I know, regret that incident now.
Still wish to be friends though...
Tell him I'm sorry.

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Tell him I'm sorry.

Did you post a thread on it when you first joined? Or is it something else

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Tell him I'm sorry.

im geeting an idea somthing whent down and it wasnt good are my suspicions confermable

Zeus
06-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Tell him I'm sorry.

Allright, for your information though. He truly didn't know it was 900k. I think prices just shot up when you sold it. Heck, I thought it was 600k max around that time, that's what I was selling mine for.

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 08:25 PM
So it was that thread... I remember that...

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
So it was that thread... I remember that...

keeping me in suspence ehh

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Lol, I gave you a hint...

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Lol, I gave you a hint...

lol so condesending

DJMdivine
06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Stop, drop, and lock this thread please. no need to discuss this.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 08:39 PM

We didn't :). Just had a discussion around it. I agree though, thread should be locked :).

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:40 PM

i just wanted to know why he isnt around anymore is is reaky such a bad thing to ask i mean jesus im just cerious cmon

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 08:42 PM
If you need to know, then look at whirl's first thread...

Simnar
06-01-2011, 08:44 PM
i just wanted to know why he isnt around anymore is is reaky such a bad thing to ask i mean jesus im just cerious cmon

*clicks*

Register
06-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Lol why are people searching for Lovenus?!? I mean i get it if they want advice or something but its not like OMFG LOVENUS IS GONE WE WILL ALL DIE! And isnt it his business if hes "gone"...

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 08:47 PM
*clicks*

Click?

Redbridge
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I don't think there is a problem discussing why he isn't on the forums anymore as he hasn't been banned or anything EXCEPT....

He clearly isn't around the forums at the moment, it's his business so respect that.
Although he is in game and will find you if he wants to.
He's probably contactable if he wants to answer you.
The matter he was involved in (loosely) was probably one of the biggest and craziest explosions of random emotions ever seen on the forums and I wouldn't recommend that we lift that stone ever again for fear of people saying things that will get them wandering down paths they can't return from.
I don't have any popcorn in so can we do this another day if we're going there...

EVERYONE - WALK AWAY FROM THE THREAD......LOL

PS I miss him lots...

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 09:04 PM
I don't think there is a problem discussing why he isn't on the forums anymore as he hasn't been banned or anything EXCEPT....

He clearly isn't around the forums at the moment, It's his business so respect that.
although he is in game and will find you if he wants to.
He's probably contactable if he wants to answer you.
The matter he was involved in (loosely) was probably one of the biggest and craziest explosion of random emotions ever seen on the forums and I wouldn't recommend that we lift that stone ever again for fear of people saying things that will get them wandering down paths they can't return from.
I don't have any popcorn in so can we do this another day if we're going there...

EVERYONE - WALK AWAY FROM THE THREAD......LOL

PS I miss him lots...

1. I have some, you want extra butter or original
2.I don't think anyone's going to walk away until some one says something or this thread is locked, sadly
3. I think all of the forum misses him :(

Simnar
06-01-2011, 09:11 PM
1. I have some, you want extra butter or original
2.I don't think anyone's going to walk away until some one says something or this thread is locked, sadly
3. I think all of the forum misses him :(

i miss him i dont see why this thread deserves a lock im not sure if you read what i said read it again

Jjesus86
06-01-2011, 09:13 PM
If anyone talks to him. Tell him I named my dog after him. Nintenda lovenus. She showed around the time he disappeared. I always wondered how that situation ended. But I miss him on the forums more than I wondered.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:13 PM
i miss him i dont see why this thread deserves a lock im not sure if you read what i said read it again

Simnar, if many people are telling you that this thread should be locked, even if they can't disclose the reasons, as we are not allowed to discuss why. It should give you a pretty clear hint to drop it.

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 09:15 PM

I know, you were just curious, but if we do tell, there might be a flame war or something, cause when it happened last time, the thread was really brutal.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Simnar, if many people are telling you that this thread should be locked, even if they can't disclose the reasons, as we are not allowed to discuss why. It should give you a pretty clear hint to drop it.

Why is everyone suggesting that the thread should be locked? Do regular members have access to lock their own threads, can the GoA lock others' threads? If the answer to both of these questions is no, the only a dev can come down from the heavens and banish said thread to the depth of the forum graveyard. So... how about those Mavericks huh?

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Why is everyone suggesting that the thread should be locked? Do regular members have access to lock their own threads, can the GoA lock others' threads? If the answer to both of these questions is no, the only a dev can come down and banish said thread to the depth of the forum graveyard. So... how about those Mavericks huh?

Mavericks? I wish. Lol. Just poor old Oceanside for me :(.

Sorcererssoul
06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
You guys are really making me curious, could someone pm me that topic?
Didnt know lovenus that well, but i saw him a week ago on a lvl 1 char

Simnar
06-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I know, you were just curious, but if we do tell, there might be a flame war or something, cause when it happened last time, the thread was really brutal.

then pm me a link and il drop it

OverkillED
06-02-2011, 02:16 AM
explosion of random emotions?! whats that supposed to mean. u guys make me so curious :confused:

sry for going off topic on this last question, but can i pvp your squishy dexchantress (sorceressoul) with my squishy lvl 13 pure intmage?

Fawayleik
06-02-2011, 02:26 AM
I am Lovenus...

No, joke Xp

Btw, where is Blabla??

Greets
Kg

OverkillED
06-02-2011, 02:37 AM
u r lovenus? y different forums account?
OR R U LIEING?!?!
just checking. if u are lovenus, then i only saw u once on ur char lovenus when my pally (overkillmage) was a low lvl. u said something like cool name, i should be overkillbird, jk lol
or something like that (was months ago)

KingFu
06-02-2011, 03:47 AM
I am Lovenus...

No, joke Xp

Btw, where is Blabla??

Greets
Kg

1) You're not lovenus, I can tell by how your typing and your lack of "^^"

2) It's not my place of being to say what happened

3) Think he's on O&C

4) As said before, he's on a bit, just not quite as active.