PDA

View Full Version : more than just legendary

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 07:06 PM
is it just me or... is legendary.. not really legendary? some pinks are super rare, others come super easy and they r worth absolutely nothing! I was thinking about an item color that... surpasses all the others. im not really sure what color it would be... rainbow even?! these item would be top of the line, top notch. maybe having like, one in each campaign that will have chance to drop. and that every player will be able to use no matter what class.

i dont know how all this might sound... but i really think if pinks are called legendary, they should be legendary. maybe, lowering drop rates? maybe changing some items to purple instead?

i think having new color/rare items would seriously help. cause really, most pinks aren't legendary anymore

.... what do you guys think?

Sun
06-01-2011, 07:12 PM
I agree. Crafted pieces and those that are apart of a set should be in a league of their own

Thasaint
06-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Nice! I like the idea. I think it would be awesome if they added another category for even better items!

Conradin
06-01-2011, 07:21 PM
I recomend the extremely rare only dropped rarely by incredibly rare boss spawn: Godly items. There name cpulbe gold and they would be sickk

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I recomend the extremely rare only dropped rarely by incredibly rare boss spawn: Godly items. There name cpulbe gold and they would be sickk i think thats a great idea! and maybe the boss could have 100% drop rate and could appear anywhere in any dungeon (extreeeemmmeeelyyy rare to spawn) :) great idea!

Simnar
06-01-2011, 07:48 PM
yah thad be cool but it has to drop often

Simnar
06-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I recomend the extremely rare only dropped rarely by incredibly rare boss spawn: Godly items. There name cpulbe gold and they would be sickk

100% drop rateand each party member gets one when it drops and if this is implemeted DO NOT make this boss like shadow caves or overlord. mabey like aleain lore keeper

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 07:59 PM
boss should be gold too! :) and he should run really fast and... yea... ill shut up now

Conradin
06-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Boss be super rare spawn- like wayyyyy rare in any map.

Dexmann
06-01-2011, 09:43 PM
He should be a small sneaky guy that runs around.... And if u catch him and kill him u get items :)

Edit: smal GOLDEN guy ;)

tupid
06-02-2011, 02:04 AM
But with Vyxnaar's "knock you the @$#% out" ability!

TheLaw
06-02-2011, 09:55 AM
is it just me or... is legendary.. not really legendary? some pinks are super rare, others come super easy and they r worth absolutely nothing! I was thinking about an item color that... surpasses all the others. im not really sure what color it would be... rainbow even?! these item would be top of the line, top notch. maybe having like, one in each campaign that will have chance to drop. and that every player will be able to use no matter what class.

Not to sound offensive or anything its just that legendary items are legendary, even so if there are rainbow coloured ones, some may not even be rare! Then people would want items to keep surpassing items!

Dexmann
06-02-2011, 05:59 PM
the only part that im conerned about is that some pinks arent worth anything cause their so common. if someone showed a noob a pink. hed bee like ooo a rare. but that pink... could be 2k - 2m. that person can be easily scammed. with a new color item, when someone sees it they will be like "that is worth alot, they are very lucky" witch as pinks... you cant tell