PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Veil (Rogue skill) "bug" in the city

soon
11-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Used "" because I imagine that is not a bug. I noticed that I can not use my skill Shadow Veil in a city. Just want to use it to look at the changes in my attributes without having to go for a pve area. But now something new has appeared at the event three years birthday arcane legends. Enemies that can appear in a town, which is not an area of pve. If do it again in other events, I would like that this skill is enabled.

Schnitzel
11-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Used "" because I imagine that is not a bug. I noticed that I can not use my skill Shadow Veil in a city. Just want to use it to look at the changes in my attributes without having to go for a pve area. But now something new has appeared at the event three years birthday arcane legends. Enemies that can appear in a town, which is not an area of pve. If do it again in other events, I would like that this skill is enabled.

They most likely stopped allowing Veil to show in a city because people occasionally spam a town with blue smoke circles...lagging up everyone's gameplay

soon
11-15-2015, 01:22 PM
They most likely stopped allowing Veil to show in a city because people occasionally spam a town with blue smoke circles...lagging up everyone's gameplay

It was the first explanation that thought. But the mage skill clock and abilities as the pet Haxonite typically operate in the city. They seem to have better graphics effects that Shadow Veil.

Zylx
11-15-2015, 10:46 PM
It was the first explanation that thought. But the mage skill clock and abilities as the pet Haxonite typically operate in the city. They seem to have better graphics effects that Shadow Veil.

Maybe but you cant spam them like you could the veils

Zylx
11-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Forum glitched out on me

soon
11-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Maybe but you cant spam them like you could the veils

This is not true. For some reason Veil works in cities made for event normally. I do not see problems caused by Rogues using that skill these places.