PDA

View Full Version : <Stardust> Official guild thread

Greatankush
11-15-2015, 03:39 AM

The processes that "make" new elements naturally occur in stars. During their lifetime stars fuse lighter elements to create heavier ones( hydrogen-->helium-->carbon) The heavier elements that we find in nature (and thus) constitute the human body get formed when massive stars go supernova. So the atoms that make us were in a very real sense "created" in a star. That is why we are made of stardust.

We are <Stardust> an endgame PvE focused guild but we do not stop anyone from doing PvP. We help budding players to a great extent. If you want help in anything,want a family, want to help someone, bored then we are just the guild you need.

Rules-
# No begging (warning)
# No spam in chat (3minutes)
# refrain from using lot of CAPS
# No drama
# if you need help ask in guild chat don't bombard others with pm and party invites.(warnings)
# no asking for promotion (you will get it when you deserve it)
# current recruiting lvl 43+ and have paragom
# if u want to join u need- good stats/good knowledge .

Their is no rule against killing guildmates in PvP . Its a game play it to its merit, if the guildmate is in the opposite team you can kill him or her.

All recruited players will be promoted to recruiter for the start of the guild. We need active endgamers.

Requirements for officer-

+ Helpfull
+ descent stats (good pet)
+ active in guild chat
+ follow the rules
+ recruits players and maintains discipline
+ good kdr/good knowledge
+ worthy of the post...must be trustworthy

GM:- GreatAnkush

Officers :-

= Bestwaze

=+- recruiting officers Pm me on forums all leave ur details below. I'll test you

When I have elected like 5 officers I will make the guild

----------Guild event at 300 members lvl 43+

Warmly,
GreatAnkush

Greatankush
11-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Reserved for updates
Groups will also be made.

Greatankush
11-15-2015, 08:03 AM
Reserved just in case...