PDA

View Full Version : what gives?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:17 PM
I was banned b4 I could log onto PL. Permanant ban, too. Did I do something on the forums I wasn't supposed to do?

Darkfader
06-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I was banned b4 I could log onto PL. Permanant ban, too. Did I do something on the forums I wasn't supposed to do?

Email sts support. They do not like talk about bans publicly.

Conradin
06-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Hmm sonds like an acident eamil the devs at support(at)Spacetimestudios.com replacig the (at) with @. They will hopefully get back to you soon.

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Just wondering, but did azulflame get banned? This is his old phone, and I bought it from him. Was he banned? Does anyone even know? Cuz I was unable to even set up an account before I got perma-banned.

karmakali
06-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Lock coming here soon! :)

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Just wondering, but did azulflame get banned? This is his old phone, and I bought it from him. Was he banned? Does anyone even know? Cuz I was unable to even set up an account before I got perma-banned.

Hi Azulflame, how are you doing? Do you honestly think you can pull one over on the devs?

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:29 PM
You never got permanent-banned; your device was permanent banned. Your device has a unique code which Spacetimestudios has access too. They ban your account and your device to prevent you from making a new account and wreck more havoc in their games. If you bought someone's phone who was permabanned thats tough luck for you. Send an email to the devs, conradin provided the email address. If the devs buy your story, then you might get unbanned, but your story looks very fishy from my perspective.

Best of luck if you aren't lieing

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks sigkill. And why would I lie? Im an honest person.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:33 PM

Is that why he wasn't logged on for a few days, and suddenly logged on, and you posted under his account?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Oh, and thanks conradin for giving me the email address.

thugimmortal
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi Azulflame, how are you doing? Do you honestly think you can pull one over on the devs?

a hahahaha.... you know that part in the nutty professor 2 where he is ripping that guy in the scream
thats how hard i was laughing

nice one +1

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Rangepwnsmeel, he left himself logged on. Im not very good with technology, and it took me a few minutes to find the logout button. He moved and switched providers. I don't know much, but it was something related to his parents getting a new job.

Gluttony
So... welcome there newcomer. I see that your account created today (has anyone else ever heard of a player signing up for the forums before actually playing the game), I'm curious why you would purchase a phone from a friend/relative/other with the sole purpose of playing PL (as you obviously asked the seller what their ign was before completing said purchase). Good luck with your issues and I hope the devs rain down upon you with the sweet vengeance that is the double fisted banhammer of justice.

Edit: Lol@post count just high enough to create a thread.

Sigkill

I never said that you would lie, From my perspective I don't know if you are telling the truth or lying so I take a neutral stance on the situation and try to give useful feedback. The best thing you can do is email the devs, I'm not sure if they can determine if you are actually a different person, but just take a shot and email them. Worst case scenario is that you can't play PL, it isn't the end of the world

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:40 PM
So... welcome there newcomer. I see that your account created today (has anyone else ever heard of a player signing up for the forums before actually playing the game), I'm curious why you would purchase a phone from a friend/relative/other with the sole purpose of playing PL (as you obviously asked the seller what their ign was before completing said purchase). Good luck with your issues and I hope the devs rain down upon you with the sweet vengeance that is the double fisted ban hammer of justice.

Lol@post count just high enough to create a thread.

His story might seem incredibly skeptical, but you can never be 100% sure; let the devs deal with this

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Sigkill, I know that u meant no harm, im just used to having to prove myself to others.

Gluttony, I knew the Guy for a couple years through band, and he talked 'bout pocket legends some. And he told me to read on the forums before I started to play, so I did. And now I don't know what happened cuz I was banned before I was. Able to get on. Makes me mad.

And BTW, where is the exclamation mark on android keyboard? Found it once but can't seem to find it again.

Magicfrost
06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Sts wouldnt fo that send an email.

Gluttony
06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Gluttony, I knew the Guy for a couple years through band, and he talked 'bout pocket legends some. And he told me to read on the forums before I started to play, so I did. And now I don't know what happened cuz I was banned before I was. Able to get on. Makes me mad.

Sounds like you should demand a refund for faulty equipment. Also, his ign, why ask that? I don't know said player, but if he got banned from one game it's entirely possible that there are other games out there that he has been banned from.

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Gluttony, good point, but I have no way of checking, and im not the type of guy that goes through other people's emails.

By the way, nice pic.

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 09:52 PM
@PLhereIcome

As I said just email the devs, and they will try to help you, for the exclamation point I believe you have to hold shift and m not sure

PLhereIcome
Thugimmortal, you changed your post. How did you do that?

Gluttony
Gluttony, good point, but I have no way of checking, and im not the type of guy that goes through other people's emails.

By the way, nice pic.

One would be enough for me personally, I'd already be over it and on the path to getting my money back.

Thx, btw

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 10:00 PM
And how did thugimmortal change his post?

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 10:01 PM
And how did thugimmortal change his post?

The Edit feature on the bottom right

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't see no stinkin edit feature.

Sigkill
06-01-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't see no stinkin edit feature.

Are you on a computer? If so it should be on the bottom right, there are three features with words "Edit Post, Reply, Reply with Quote"

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Im on my new phone (well, new to me, its really a secondhand phone. And I finally found the exclamation mark! Still used to windows mobile 6.1. Has anyone heard of a moto q? That was my old phone.)

Zeus
06-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Im on my new phone (well, new to me, its really a secondhand phone. And I finally found the exclamation mark! Still used to windows mobile 6.1. Has anyone heard of a moto q? That was my old phone.)

Didn't azulflame have that same phone as his old phone? I'll pull up the post for you, if you'd like.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Didn't azulflame have that same phone as his old phone? I'll pull up the post for you, if you'd like.

Detective Parth is on the trail! Sniff, Parth! Sniff!

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Here is your proof. You claim that Azulflame was already logged in. So, that's why you had a post. Fine. Then, Azulflame logged out. HereIcomePL was still online. Then, when the post was mentioned. Azulflame logged back on. Suddenly, the post from Azulflame on this thread disappeared. It had been deleted. If you claimed to have been logged on earlier, then logged out and went on YOUR forum account, how did Azulflame log on and delete that post? What purpose would he have? Only he would know the password, if he moved on. There would be no reason for him to log back in and delete that post. Only he would have knowledge of his forum account password.

As for the post similarities. Let me pull up the same grammatical structure from both users for you, as I was unable to find the "moto q" post. It must have been deleted.

The devs are fast. I reported a guy that was cussing his mouth off, and he starts to try to trade with me. he sends me a message, and by the time I type out a reply, he disappeared. tried to send the message, could not find character. he was messaging me, so I know that he would not leave.

Gotta admit, we have awesome devs.

I'm on a friend's old phone, he sold it to me, He said he was done with it. He's getting a HTC thunderbolt, said he was done with the game. does anyone know of him? his name was azulfire or something like that.

Here are the grammatical similarities.

Otukura
06-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Oooo... let's watch the comeback!!

I think I know why you got banned, but I don't think I can say it.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:29 PM
And to finish it off, how would you know about the forums and name your forums account, "PLhereIcome", if you were still in the process of downloading the game. Granted, there are ways, but the likelihood of that happening is very small.

Otukura
06-01-2011, 11:31 PM
And to finish it off, how would you know about the forums and name your forums account, "PLhereIcome", if you were still in the process of downloading the game. Granted, there are ways, but the likelihood of that happening is very small.

I learned about the forums 4 days before I bothered to download the game, and just lurked. Finally downloaded it after beating most of Angry Birds. ^^

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Here is your proof. You claim that Azulflame was already logged in. So, that's why you had a post. Fine. Then, Azulflame logged out. HereIcomePL was still online. Then, when the post was mentioned. Azulflame logged back on. Suddenly, the post from Azulflame on this thread disappeared. It had been deleted. If you claimed to have been logged on earlier, then logged out and went on YOUR forum account, how did Azulflame log on and delete that post? What purpose would he have? Only he would know the password, if he moved on. There would be no reason for him to log back in and delete that post. Only he would have knowledge of his forum account password.

As for the post similarities. Let me pull up the same grammatical structure from both users for you, as I was unable to find the "moto q" post. It must have been deleted.

The devs are fast. I reported a guy that was cussing his mouth off, and he starts to try to trade with me. he sends me a message, and by the time I type out a reply, he disappeared. tried to send the message, could not find character. he was messaging me, so I know that he would not leave.

Gotta admit, we have awesome devs.

I'm on a friend's old phone, he sold it to me, He said he was done with it. He's getting a HTC thunderbolt, said he was done with the game. does anyone know of him? his name was azulfire or something like that.

Here are the grammatical similarities.

Reposted since it was at the end of the page and might have been missed.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:32 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g143/xkatelinx007/pwnd.jpg

PLhereIcome
Let me help out your underdevoloped brain a little.

Azulflame may or may not be on forums. I don't know.

He sold me his old phone.

I know him from band, and we are in the same core classes (AP). If our grammer was different Ms. Harrison would kill us.

He got banned. It was probably an admin that removed his post.

And he sells me his old technology cheap. Its mutualistic. He gets new, better technology, I get his old stuff cheap.

Any questions?

Otukura
Reposted since it was at the end of the page and might have been missed.

Do you do that? I tend to skip the top one, and read numbers 2-10 on the page.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Let me help out your underdevoloped brain a little.

Azulflame may or may not be on forums. I don't know.

He sold me his old phone.

I know him from band, and we are in the same core classes (AP). If our grammer was different Ms. Harrison would kill us.

He got banned. It was probably an admin that removed his post.

And he sells me his old technology cheap. Its mutualistic. He gets new, better technology, I get his old stuff cheap.

Any questions?

You still haven't explained how he managed to log on again, found that post and deleted it? His forum activity was the SAME time the post went missing.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:36 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/mikeyg0423/old-people-new-language-oh-snap-granny-language-pzy-funny-pictures-1291861422.jpg

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:36 PM
And otukura, what was ur reasoning? He doesn't wanna tell me, but does tell a few people. Probably scared that I would leak since I now have access to pocket legends.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:37 PM
And otukura, what was ur reasoning? He doesn't wanna tell me, but does tell a few people. Probably scared that I would leak since I now have access to pocket legends.

Unbanned now?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:38 PM
I don't know, he may have been on at the time. Im only a teen. Im not a psychiatrist. And did I spell that right?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:40 PM
And how did u guys put the yellow text around the crap other people said?

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:41 PM
And how did u guys put the yellow text around the crap other people said?

Yellow text?

Otukura
06-01-2011, 11:41 PM

Devs don't want people discussing it.

One hint: It's what LL got really mad @ his teacher for doing, and Parth suggested that LL sues his teacher. :@

Big hint.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Devs don't want people discussing it.

One hint: It's what LL got really mad @ his teacher for doing, and Parth suggested that LL sues his teacher. :@

Big hint.

Ooo I remember that, but idr the reason.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Btw, I didn't insult you at all, no name calling what so ever. So, what gave you the right? Oh, btw. You spelled underdeveloped wrong. I'm not trying to start a flame war, that's the last thing I want. I just want solid proof that it is you and not Azulflame. Since you have access now, mind telling us your character name and giving us a screen shot of your character?

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:50 PM
One problem. I still don't have access. I know how to register (searched it earlier), but all I get is a message that says my device is banned. Next line says "ban time remaining:forever"

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Okutara, about your hint. I don't know what thy means. Is there a private messaging system?

DawnInfinity
06-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Meh. Either way, the OP needs to have the issue resolved with STS. No need to flame each other. PL, you've emailed support, right? Also, please don't double post.

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:54 PM
And why are all you guys hatin? Its not nice on this side, and I don't see the point from ur side. Why?

Otukura
06-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Okutara, about your hint. I don't know what thy means. Is there a private messaging system?

Ofc there is, but that doesn't mean that I can tell you there. Devs are the Almighty Gods of Alterra

please don't double post.

I have about 50 of those copy/pasted for the next time someone tells me it's OK to triple post. Hehe.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Meh. Either way, the OP needs to have the issue resolved with STS. No need to flame each other. PL, you've emailed support, right? Also, please don't double post.

He's emailed support. Should receive a response by tomorrow. Just wanted to post my suspicions. Not going to encourage any flaming :).

DawnInfinity
06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Fair enough.

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Meh

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz196/Fletcher_Alba/thread_lock-30-2.png

PLhereIcome
06-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Little hint. I can't edit. Its called being on a phone. And of course I emailed support. What time zone is support in, anyway?

Otukura
06-01-2011, 11:57 PM
You can edit on a phone, and it's in CDT.

Orcish
06-01-2011, 11:58 PM
*rolls eyes* really this much drama? Seriously?? Contact STS support... end of story... -lock and sink-

DawnInfinity
06-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Little hint. I can't edit. Its called being on a phone. And of course I emailed support. What time zone is support in, anyway?

Most are in Central time, I believe. So they are asleep.

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:02 AM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/DaStinker/ComputerLock.jpg

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:05 AM
I don't want the admin (devs? How do u get that from administration?) To take this the wrong way, but here goes.

I have had enough of this 'admin will fix everything' crap in world chat, forums, and alliance chat, while they sit on their lazy butts and laugh at others people's problems. I am fed up with it and want to punch the next person who says that 'just wait and the admin will fix it'. face in their little face. This may not be the case here, but that has been my history with game admins. The mods have done all the work.

That's the nice version. If someone wants the full version, just ask.

OK. Done ranting.

Please tell me about anything I missed.

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Funny since I can edit my posts on my phone.

EDIT: just wait and the admin will fix it

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't want the admin (devs? How do u get that from administration?) To take this the wrong way, but here goes.

I have had enough of this 'admin will fix everything' crap in world chat, forums, and alliance chat, while they sit on their lazy butts and laugh at others people's problems. I am fed up with it and want to punch the next person who says that 'just wait and the admin will fix it'. face in their little face. This may not be the case here, but that has been my history with game admins. The mods have done all the work.

That's the nice version. If someone wants the full version, just ask.

OK. Done ranting.

Please tell me about anything I missed.

Guess what: the devs (developers) will fix it. You haven't seen how STS works. Don't make assumptions.

DawnInfinity
06-02-2011, 12:08 AM
For Pocket Legends, the developers are the administrators and moderators. They actually LISTEN to the community, and often take the time to chat and get to know players. They actually will fix things. So don't be misled by your prior experiences. Also, don't be ignorant. You (supposedly) are new to the community, so don't be quick to judge a game and it's developers when you haven't even played it.

EDIT: just wait and the admin will fix it

Oh by the way. Punch me, I dare you.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Ladylove, that may be true, but I have seen no proof yet.

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Upset already? How telling...

Jespo
06-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Guess what: the devs (developers) will fix it. You haven't seen how STS works. Don't make assumptions.

Omg! Brooke he is going to punch you in your face!

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Ladylove, that may be true, but I have seen no proof yet.

You haven't even played, and have merely just started on the forum. Ignorant until proven knowledgable.

Whirlzap
06-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Pl, you are azulflame.
Quir whining like a baby and just go play someother gsme you have been banned so go away.
And devs HAVE LIVES!
Unlike someone who wastes time making a new stupid account and starts sounding like azulflame
Really, "did azulflame get banned, cuz i bought this phone from him"
Chances are yoy woildnt even know him and more less buy his phone just to play POcket legends.
So you are azulfmae.

DawnInfinity
06-02-2011, 12:12 AM
I'd like to see the full version, by the way.

Whirlzap
06-02-2011, 12:12 AM
You haven't even played, and have merely just started on the forum. Ignorant until proven knowledgable.

Yeah don't worry, she's always like dat to new people.
/shrinks back

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Pl, you are azulflame.
Quir whining like a baby and just go play someother gsme you have been banned so go away.
And devs HAVE LIVES!
Unlike someone who wastes time making a new stupid account and starts sounding like azulflame
Really, "did azulflame get banned, cuz i bought this phone from him"
Chances are yoy woildnt even know him and more less buy his phone just to play POcket legends.
So you are azulfmae.

Lol Whirlz, fat fingers or did you have a bit too much rum in your Coke? :o

Yeah don't worry, she's always like dat to new people.
/shrinks back

*gasp* Oh no you didn't! Pff, I am a very charming person...

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:15 AM
"The simplest answer is the one that requires no thought" There's too many coincidences here... Really apply logic here.. trust it works..

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:17 AM
"The simplest answer is the one that requires no thought" There's too many coincidences here... Really apply logic here.. trust it works..

Haha when I first read "apply", I was thinking "apple-y", which made me think of "apple-flavored", which made me think of apple juice, which made me thirsty. Thanks Orcish. Now I'm thirsty and I don't have any apple juice!

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:18 AM
whirlzap, have you even bothered to read my entire thread? We share core classes, we are both in band, but he is into sports and I am in engineering. Together we know everything. Divided, we show our strengths and weaknesses. My strengths are grammer, math and architecture. His are sciences, history and the human body.

Otukura
Haha when I first read "apply", I was thinking "apple-y", which made me think of "apple-flavored", which made me think of apple juice, which made me thirsty. Thanks Orcish. Now I'm thirsty and I don't have any apple juice!

I went thru 96 oz. of it this afternoon. Sports >.>

ujelli?

Ayrilana

Who's the one with too much rum in their coke now? :p

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Who meeeoow?

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:19 AM
whirlzap, have you even bothered to read my entire thread? We share core classes, we are both in band, but he is into sports and I am in engineering. Together we know everything. Divided, we show our strengths and weaknesses. My strengths are grammer, math and architecture. His are sciences, history and the human body.

I am talented in weaving spiderweps, squeezing lemons, and the study of why rocks are hard.

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:20 AM
So how are those bears?

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:21 AM
So how are those bears?

Furry and in need of Hunny. Quick! Get Fluff!

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Furry and in need of Hunny. Quick! Get Fluff!
I wuv me pocket people :P

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 12:23 AM
I wuv me pocket people :P

I wish I had a Pocket Parth. He could live in my pocket and fix all of my problems.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Before I send the full version, could I get in trouble for it, or is there a language filter?

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:25 AM
And who is Parth?

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:28 AM
And who is Parth?

Parth is the lemon that Brooke squeezes.

EDIT: scratch that.. don't mean that meaning.

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:30 AM
It means a lot of things...

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:33 AM
And could I get in trouble for saying 'words that hurt could hurt small ears', or is that not in this game?

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:33 AM
And who asked for the full version again?

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:34 AM
It means a lot of things...

Psst... it's rangepwnsmelee

Orcish
06-02-2011, 12:35 AM
*palm to face* oooooww k..

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:36 AM
*palm to face* oooooww k..

Call him "paaarrrrtttthhhh" in game when addressing him.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Never would have guessed that

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Sure.... Azulflame knows his name

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Meel*

:@

I blame AC!!!

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Why do u blame AC? What did they do?

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:46 AM
AC = auto correct.

Rebel
06-02-2011, 12:46 AM
You are acting TOO technologically "stupid". That was what gave you away to me. Why would anyone be that curious about how a post was changed. Why would anyone become so upset about not being able to find the edit button. It really doesn't add up at all.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:48 AM
From what im used to, AC is alliance chat.

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:49 AM
You are acting TOO technologically "stupid". That was what gave you away to me. Why would anyone be that curious about how a post was changed. Why would anyone become so upset about not being able to find the edit button. It really doesn't add up at all.

I think that's the most concrete argument, can't really argue with it.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Rebel. The forums im used to don't have an option to edit. I haven't been able to change posts before. And im not stupid. I just don't know crap about this game and im used to programming robots, not phones.

Rebel
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Rangepwnsmeel, he left himself logged on. Im not very good with technology, and it took me a few minutes to find the logout button. He moved and switched providers. I don't know much, but it was something related to his parents getting a new job.

You work with robots, yet you "aren't very good with technology". Yes, that makes complete sense.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
How can I put this? I know about technology, but not this area. Its kind of like giving a writer 30 seconds to memorize a car engine, then have him build one from the ground up. He's not stupid, he just doesn't know about that area of skills.

Otukura
06-02-2011, 12:55 AM
You work with robots, yet you "aren't very good with technology". Yes, that makes complete sense.

Ahh... now it's time for a "pwned"

Zeus
06-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Rebel. The forums im used to don't have an option to edit. I haven't been able to change posts before. And im not stupid. I just don't know crap about this game and im used to programming robots, not phones.

I want to say something, but I won't.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:56 AM
I don't view robots as technology. I view them as tools. Because that's what they are to me. Merely tools.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 12:58 AM
And by the way parth (if whatshisname wasn't wrong), nice picture.

Gluttony
06-02-2011, 12:58 AM
How can I put this? I know about technology, but not this area. Its kind of like giving a writer 30 seconds to memorize a car engine, then have him build one from the ground up. He's not stupid, he just doesn't know about that area of skills.

Yes robots is to technology as writing is to mechanics. Perfect argument.

Rebel
06-02-2011, 01:00 AM

That analogy was horrible.

Children who are still in their single digits of age are able to function these forums with ease. These forums are literally meant for the most simplistic of people to be able to use.

It isn't that difficult to understand basic controls such as edit.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 01:00 AM
I was comparing robots to phones, not technology in general.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 01:04 AM
A) its not the type of forums that im used to.
B) its not the terminology im used to
c) definantly not the language im used to (this is way milder)
d) I can't even post anything with you guys flaming me.
E) cut me some slack, OK?

Otukura
06-02-2011, 01:05 AM

Wow... 44 posts in 7 hours. Just from this.

Off topic: What's the highest posts-per-day on someone's account?

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Im going to sleep now. I trust you guys not to troll. If there is a button im familiar with, its the report button. Please doing make me use it.

PLhereIcome
06-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Understood?

Otukura
06-02-2011, 01:09 AM
So you found this inconspicuous button that even some GoAs didn't know about when the edit button is at at least 3x as big?

The devs can check IPs, everything. This thread really needs to be locked.

Rebel
06-02-2011, 01:14 AM

A) It shouldn't matter what type of forums you are "used to". These forums are set up to be VERY basic, and EASILY understood.
B) Edit: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/edit Please tell me how you did not understand the terminology of the word "edit".
C) Milder language? I'm inferring that you mean a more self-explanatory, clear language? Why yes, that must've been much more challenging to comprehend.
D) We don't really enjoy players trying to get around bans that were obviously placed for a reason.
E) Why?

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 01:19 AM
Understood?

K Dad.
/behaves.

icantgetkills
06-02-2011, 01:41 AM
yay icantgetkills is here! dame he is awesome!

Ellyidol
06-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Lol @ milder language.

Cursing is just an easier, childish, and almost cheap way to express what non-vulgar language can.

Quite frankly, a non-vulgar statement directly or indirectly at me causes more harm than an easy "(curse here) you".

Logic > Immaturity.

Ladylove
06-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Lol @ milder language.

Cursing is just an easier, childish, and almost cheap way to express what non-vulgar language can.

Quite frankly, a non-vulgar statement directly or indirectly at me causes more harm than an easy "(curse here) you".

Logic > Immaturity.

Ikr? Gotta get creative!

thugimmortal
06-02-2011, 06:28 AM
Im going to sleep now. I trust you guys not to troll. If there is a button im familiar with, its the report button. Please doing make me use it.

the only offencive flaming ive seen is from you
id take care when using the report button when your posts have been far from polite

and if you and azul are great friends wouldnt he have told you that he got banned from pl

Gluttony
06-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Azul is obviously a frenemy with an agenda:
1) Hype up PL to target
2) Give target advice on how to set started
3) Sell target banned device
4) Profit

I don't know Azul, but If he just gave you the phone out of his tech upgrade why hide the fact that the device is banned? If he sold you the device, well I can understand the deception but he has to see you (daily?) so it's not exactly the get odd scott free kind of crime.

JaytB
06-02-2011, 07:32 AM
O.o another thread to whip my big sack'o'popcorn out O.o

to the OP: :rolleyes:

thecakeisaspy
06-02-2011, 08:23 AM
PL there are a few holes in your story i'd like to add. 1, you claim to be good at engineering but then claim to be technologically stupid, doesn't add up. 2, you claim to be in multiple AP classes, but you misspelled the word Grammar. I'm in 3 going into 5 next year and if my AP English teacher caught me misspelling the word Grammar she'd kill me. just thought i'd point those two things out for you azul

StompArtist
06-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Request thread lock on basis of thread being just plain ridiculous. :D

Ellyidol
06-02-2011, 08:25 AM
PL there are a few holes in your story i'd like to add. 1, you claim to be good at engineering but then claim to be technologically stupid, doesn't add up. 2, you claim to be in multiple AP classes, but you misspelled the word Grammar. I'm in 3 going into 5 next year and if my AP English teacher caught me misspelling the word Grammar she'd kill me. just thought i'd point those two things out for you azul

You even have them spelled with a capital G! Goes to show how important it really is. Common noun to proper noun ;)

thecakeisaspy
06-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Request thread lock on basis of thread being just plain ridiculous. :D

i second the motion, with an additional request to ban PLhereIcome's forum account

thecakeisaspy
06-02-2011, 08:27 AM
lol oops XD. silly cake is silly
sorry about the double post, i though elly's post was after my first one

Sigkill
06-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Sigh... This thread going even more downhill

ZHEOTARE
06-02-2011, 08:34 AM
I wonder if I can be the last post before this thread gets locked??

And this is the most horrible job of disguising ones self I've ever seen... IMO

Sigkill
06-02-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm gonna be the last post :)

StompArtist
06-02-2011, 08:40 AM
I wonder if I can be the last post before this thread gets locked??
And this is the most horrible job of disguising ones self I've ever seen... IMO

Yup. That's right up there with Michael Jackson wearing a brown bag over his head yelling "I'm not Michael!".

Sigkill
06-02-2011, 08:43 AM
This thread really needs to be locked..

ZHEOTARE
06-02-2011, 08:44 AM
This thread really needs to be locked..

But not deleted. It's very comical.

thugimmortal
06-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Yup. That's right up there with Michael Jackson wearing a brown bag over his head yelling "I'm not Michael!".

Rofl stomp

ive got visions of him doing the moonwalk with a brownbag on his head now XD

Lesrider
06-02-2011, 09:38 AM

Still muddling through this whole thread, but just had to comment. "Grammer" is your strong point? 0.o

Sky../
06-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Still muddling through this whole thread, but just had to comment. "Grammer" is your strong point? 0.o

Yep. That and technology. Grammar that obviously doesn't include spelling, and technology that doesn't comprehend simple forum actions.

Ayrilana
06-02-2011, 10:03 AM
PLhereIcome = Azulflame

Pretty easy to list all of the evidence supporting this. The devs can easily check IP's on the forums so I'm pretty sure they can check every IP that Azulflame posted under and see what PLhereIcome's IP address is. Failed attempt at trying to get around a ban.

Gluttony
06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm no tech genius (I certainly can't call robots tools), but wouldn't it have just been easier to purchase a new device, register with a new email and start from scratch? What's the point here, to get the device unbanned? The account will still be banned, the chars are gone. Why all the convincing?

Justg
06-02-2011, 10:13 AM
*clickety-clack!*