PDA

View Full Version : It's Summer! What are you doing?

Conradin
06-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Well its Summer! Im almost out of school and can't wait for vacation. I will be going campng off the coast of Canada and visiting family in California. And a healthy dose of PL.

What are you guys doing?

P.S. Im sorry for all those who are not in school and dont have the summer off.

Zeus
06-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Well its Summer! Im almost out of school and can't wait for vacation. I will be going campng off the coast of Canada and visiting family in California. And a healthy dose of PL.

What are you guys doing?

P.S. Im sorry for all those who are not in school and dont have the summer off.

Well, when I'm not making a fool of myself for my "Oh No you Didn't!!! Thread" Umm, Online classes to get ahead, PL, and possibly Greece&Signapore.

apocketlegend
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I've been in summer for a week now, and everyother day I go the the YMCA and work out with my bro, he's way older than me and helping me get ripped for football season this fall. Its coming along great and if I keep working out I know I'll get the starting defensive end possition. Wish me luck ;)

Zbooo
06-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Well I'm just living my summer, already done with my online classes and I'm transferring to UCLA for my senior year, which I'm so happy.... partying going to the beach just having a college kids summer.

Roasty
06-01-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm gonna be sun-bathing in Florida, over-dosing on PL while I listen to Lady GaGa. Now that my friend, is paradise ;)

Otukura
06-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Studying for my last final tomarrow, and mourning the loss of everything I deleted on one of my characters. I sent an email to STS, hopefully they'll fix it. I was half asleep -.-

Oh, but after this... I'm going to go to oceanside for a month, and should "PAAARRRTTTHHHH" whenever I see ANY Indian, and take pictures of the result. If I get something good I'll post it here.

Junside
06-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Maybe I'll finally get tied down to one girl.......... nah doesn't sound like something i'd do. XD

On a serious note, I'm probably going to melt to death. :o

Hoping to get a job. I finally got my own place though so I'm on a good path.

DawnInfinity
06-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm already out for summer. Relaxing at home (minus the ACT) for about two weeks, going to New Jersey until after July 4th. Coming home for a couple of weeks then going to Brown for camp.

KingFu
06-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Well, when I'm not making a fool of myself for my "Oh No you Didn't!!! Thread" Umm, Online classes to get ahead, PL, and possibly Greece&Signapore.

-.-"

San Diego and Houston for me. No Greece and Singapore-.- and definitely no online classes!:p

Ladylove
06-01-2011, 11:19 PM

Greece AND Singapore?! Go visit Konstantin and Christina!

CeasiBear
06-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Just Chillin!;)

apocketlegend
06-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Guess what!!! I'm going to Austin Texas!!!!! I'm going to beg my parents to drive by spacetime studios! :p

StompArtist
06-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Hating on those who have the summer off!