PDA

View Full Version : Level 10-15 twinking guide

Deadsoldiers
06-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Hey , this is my first guide so i am sorry if i did some mistakes , just correct me ill edit it. This guide is about twinking on levels 10-15. This thread will contains: how to create a twink, best levels, best character, best skills, twinking weapons. 1.How to create a good twink? You must have much gold because twinks need a strong equitment (more for equitment later in this thread). When you reached the level you want to twink at go to options, second page of options and activate "disable xp gain". Then buy a good equitment and go rock pvp/pve!
2. What are the best levels to twink at (from 10-15) ? The best and most used levels are 10,12 and 15! Personally i wouldnt use a level 10 twink because they dont have much skill points. The most pros use a level 15 which is in my opinion the best choice.
3.What is the best character for twinking at levels 10-15? The best character is a bear because he haves a buff (rage) that makes his crit higher (a crit buff is aviable for other characters to but not at that lvl), bears do most damage with one hit, bears can make a combo while using a snowball launcher +stomp and bears cant get one hit killed.

4. What are the best skills for twinking (dex/str/int and skills like stomp, rage..)? There are some different builds for twinking: (dex/str/int) The first one is a pure dex bear and the second is a dex/str bear. Pros and cons of pure dex: +higher damage +kills easyer others +higher dps -more expensive items -less amour -less health
Pros and cons of dex/str: +cheaper (more in items part) + higher amour
+ higher hit %
+ higher health
+stays longer in fights
+ better to fight weak opponens without getting killed by fighting two non-twinks. - lower damage
- gets easyer killed by pure dex twinks
Now the other type of skills. So the fist skill build is for a level 10 twink
(you need to reset the skills with 2Platinum because there are useless skills like taunt) you need to max rage (6 points) and put the rest into stomp. The level 12 build:
(you need to reset skills) max rage (6points), 3 stomp, 1 super mega slash , and 1 on vegeful slash. These skills (level 12) can be also: 6 rage and 5stomp.The level 12 build:
(you need to reset skills) max rage (6points), 3 stomp, 1 super mega slash , and 1 on vegeful slash. These skills (level 12) can also be: 6 rage and 5stomp. Now the skills for level 15: (you need to reset skills before) 6rage, 6stomp, 1 super mega slash and 1 vegeful slash (these skills builds are just some of the ones i know so far and there are other builds for special questions here pm me). Now there are some rules to make you a fair pvper (these rules arent really rules its like fairplay) 1. Dont do 2vs1 (this is really unfair, the most non twinks dont follow this rule) 2. Dont rush (dont fight players that arent ready or dont want to fight) 3. Always ask if the opponent is ready.(only for 1vs1)
BEST TWINKING ITEMS!! Level 10 and 12 twinking: Pure dex: Weapons: Snowball launcher
Amour: Experts or Artisans Helmet: Assasins archery cap. Dex/Str:
Mostly same as pure dex but Amour: blacksmiths or armsman instead of expert or artisans. (thats a bit cheaper around 250k cheaper but it is worse than expert or artisans).
Second part follows...

Deadsoldiers
06-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Second part(i cant add more to other post) Level 15 pure dex: Weapons: 1. Level 15 Snowball launcher 2. Crossbow (i would use the green crossbow and not the purple crossbow because the purple one is more defensiv and twinks want to make high damage and dont want to be defensiv) Amour: Same as level 10 or 12 pure dex just the version for level 15 . Helmet: pirates archery cap Str/dex: Weapon: same as pure dex level 15. Amour: same as str/dex for level 12 or 10 just the version for level 15. Helmet: Same as level 15pure dex. And the level 10 item pack (4 items) for platinum is good for twinking too. And here one tip: timing is everything! I would be happy about feedback! Hope it helped, Deadsoldiers

Darkfader
06-02-2011, 06:17 AM
This is just totally dexbear twinking guide. ;) but good job.

Tempest
06-02-2011, 06:47 AM
GJ, but could you please put them into paragraphs? Bit hard to read.

Deadsoldiers
06-02-2011, 07:31 AM
thats my problem i have writen it on an really old handy and postet it so i didnt know where , ill make paragraphs in a few days when my pc works ( android or ipod is too difficult

Otukura
06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
android or ipod is too difficult

Excuse me? I don't think androids are that hard.. use Swype.

Apocolypze
06-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Personally i wouldnt use a level 10 twink because they dont have much skill points.
Hey
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n604/ap0c0lypze/comeatmebro.jpg

Barbamitsos
06-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n604/ap0c0lypze/comeatmebro.jpg

this pic is epic @.@

Deadsoldiers
06-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I didnt say that they arent good twinkenstein is awesome!;-) @ ottukura i mean that i wrote it on am old handy and i dont have fun writing it again, or edit it on ipod or android . Pc is faster. And now back to topic thanks for the feedback , hope there is more coming

Sun
06-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Personally i wouldnt use a level 10 twink because they dont have much skill points.

Hey

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6550/comeatmebroc.jpg

joeychandler
06-02-2011, 08:06 PM
He has a point though.. Lvl 10 twinking has such little variation in skill points, that it's more luck based than higher level twinking.

Apocolypze
06-02-2011, 08:15 PM
He has a point though.. Lvl 10 twinking has such little variation in skill points, that it's more luck based than higher level twinking.

HEY HEY HEY,
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n604/ap0c0lypze/come-at-me-bro.jpg

Sun
06-02-2011, 08:17 PM

Then how is it certain level 10s are able to consistently beat others when using the same build and gear? And to some extent, even level 15s? Less variation in skill points means there's much more focus required on the aspects of pvp that are often ignored at higher levels, like distance, timing, and positioning.

also come at me bro

Deadsoldiers
06-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Yes, i didnt said that its unplayable , but for new ones it is harder to play a level 10 than to play a level 15.

joeychandler
06-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Then how is it certain level 10s are able to consistently beat others when using the same build and gear? And to some extent, even level 15s? Less variation in skill points means there's much more focus required on the aspects of pvp that are often ignored at higher levels, like distance, timing, and positioning.

also come at me bro

I didnt say they was no skill required, there's just less than say... Lvl 20

Without Debuffs it's just a Dps race, so crits/hits matter a lot more than skill timing.

Shut up with the 'come at me bro', stuff like that puts off new players man.

Don't take this as a flame, I have nothin against you

Harmicide
06-03-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.woosk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/come-at-me-bro.jpg

Deadsoldiers
06-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Harmicide this is absolute useless post . I made this thread for players who need help. I dont have anything against discussions about my guide i just dont like useless post . So please think before post.

Harmicide
06-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Hey..

http://pichars.org/store/2948_original_tumblr_lj7bpqqeZE1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

What he said ^^^

Conradin
06-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Dude- what abiut CB in your builds? Please try to organize before making a guide. Ita very dificult to read. Also "pros" are at all lvls not just 15. I like the idea of a guide tho.

EDIT: oh, and taunts far from useless.

Deadsoldiers
06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Tount adds dodge and for the lower levels hit and crit is most important so dodge is useless there.

JaytB
06-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Common guys, cut the guy some slack. He obviously typed a long time when he did all that on his old handheld :)

I for one, I'd like to rather hear from some of you if a dex bear is really the best lv10-15 twink. I was playing with the thought about creating one but am still in doubt if it's truly the best class or not.

But deadsoldiers, please structure it, it's nearly unreadable on my handheld :)

Register
06-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I for one, I'd like to rather hear from some of you if a dex bear is really the best lv10-15 twink.

I think its the best but sometimes a good mage could beat me. but most of competition for me comes from those dex bears that bought the level 10 4 pack...

Lovablemage
07-19-2011, 12:19 PM
You know how much pwning those builds do? TONS!!!!! Great job man!

KiddoStefan
12-27-2011, 06:12 AM
I have a question.
What the hell is twinking?

Apocolypze
12-27-2011, 02:54 PM
I have a question.
What the hell is twinking?
As much as I loved this thread you shouldn't have necro'd it, but a twink is a pvp character that uses the best gear possible, and are below lvl cap.

Whirlzap
12-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey, this is my first guide so I am sorry if I did some mistakes, just correct me and I'll edit it.
This guide is about twinking on levels 10-15.
This thread will contain:
-how to create a twink
-best levels
-best character
-best skills
-twinking weapons

1.How do you create a good twink?
You must have a lot gold because twinks need a strong equipment (more about equipment later in this thread).
When you have reached the level you want to twink at, go to Options, and go to the second page of options, and activate "disable xp gain".
Then, buy good equipment and go rock in PvP/PvE!

2. What are the best levels to twink at (from 10-15)?
The best and most used levels are 10,12, and 15!
Personally I wouldn't use a level 10 twink because they dont have much skill points.
Most pros use a level 15 which, in my opinion, is the best choice.

3. What is the best character for twinking at levels 10-15?
The best character is a bear because he has a buff (Rage) that makes his crit higher (a crit buff is available for other characters too, but not at that Lvl). Bears do the most damage with one hit. Bears can make a combo while using a snowball launcher along with stomp. Bears can't get one hit KOed.

4. What are the best skills for twinking (dex/str/int and skills like stomp, rage..)?
There are some different builds for twinking: (dex/str/int)
The first one is a pure dex bear and the second is a dex/str bear.
Pros and cons of pure dex:
+higher damage +kills others easier +higher dps
-more expensive items -less armour -less health

Pros and cons of dex/str:
+cheaper (more in items part) + higher armour + higher hit % + higher health +stays alive longer in fights
+ better to fight weak opponents without getting killed by fighting two non-twinks
- lower damage - gets easily killed by pure dex twinks

Now the other type of skills.
So the first skill build is for a level 10 twink
(you need to reset the skills with 2Platinum because there are useless skills like taunt) you need to max rage (6 points) and put the rest into stomp.

The level 12 build:
(you need to reset skills) max rage (6points), 3 stomp, 1 super mega slash , and 1 on vengeful slash.
These skills (level 12) can be also: 6rage and 5stomp.

Now the skills for level 15: (you need to reset skills before) 6rage, 6stomp, 1 super mega slash and 1 vengeful slash (these skills builds are just some of the ones I know so far but there are other builds. For special questions here, PM me).

Now there are some rules to make you a fair pvper (these rules aren't really rules its like fairplay).
1. Dont do 2vs1 (this is really unfair; most non twinks don't follow this rule)
2. Dont rush (don't fight players that aren't ready or don't want to fight)
3. Always ask if the opponent is ready (only for 1vs1).

BEST TWINKING ITEMS!!
Level 10 and 12 twinking:
Pure Dex:
Weapons: Snowball launcher
Armour: Expert's or Artisan's
Helmet: Assassin's Archery Cap

Dex/Str:
Mostly same as pure dex but,
-Armour: Blacksmith's or Armsman instead of Expert or Artisan's (that's around 250k cheaper, but it is worse than Expert or Artisan's).

Second Part:

Level 15 Pure Dex:
Weapons:
1. Level 15 Snowball Launcher
2. Crossbow (I would use the green crossbow and not the purple crossbow because the purple one is more defensive and twinks want to make high damage and don't want to be defensive).
3. Armour: Same as level 10 or 12 Pure Dex, just the version for level 15.
4. Helmet: Pirate's Archery Cap

Dex/Str:
Weapon: Same as Pure Dex level 15
Armour: Same as Dex/Str for level 12 or 10, just the version for level 15
Helmet: Same as level 15 Pure Dex

And the level 10 item pack (4 items) for Platinum is good for twinking, too.
And here's one last tip: timing is everything!
I would be happy to hear CONSTRUCTIVE feedback!
Hope it helped,

-Deadsoldiers

Okay, fixed it up.
Hope it looks better now.

Whirlzap
12-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Nice, information, looks like a decent guide.