PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Letter to STS

Redjellydonut
11-15-2015, 04:28 PM
So this event has been better than the past events in my opinion (yes better than halloween event). I think sts finally herd everyone's suggestions xD. Anyways this event gave us great vanities and real cheap too! 40 plat is perfect! I really like how grand cakes can be opened in public and pros and nabs can just go at it to get a slice of the cake xD (makes us all look fat chasing cake lol). Evenyone usually hates on STS but to been honest there isnt negatives in my opinion. Love the new windmoore (or however its spelled hehe). CAKE DROP AMAZING (wish it was like that for halloween). Me and my guild open grand cakes inside guild hall and its really fun. Easy way for new player to make some gold and have their work ACTUALLY pay off. Great job sts keep it up and cant wait for next events! :)

ps: For the first time in a long time I felt like I did not have to waste outrageous amounts of platinum to be able to make some gold!

Oursizes
11-15-2015, 07:38 PM
+1 to this post i could finally farm in this event without worrying about the amount of 1hits/ankhs/potions/etc.

xutreuqux
11-16-2015, 12:53 AM
Yep i wish they implement the cake system in winter event with similiar drops, this is awesome. Made 2,5m in 2 days with large cakes. Everyone is rich now. Expect 41 cap like prices soon [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Ascents
11-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Inflation is the resultant. A negative.

Oursizes
11-16-2015, 07:11 AM
The intention was for cakes to be opened in towns and such to spread rewards, but as usual some people use 3 other alts and their main to open tons of cakes, tp make gold for themselves, buy up things in cs, and voila we now have inflation

Zylx
11-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Inflation is the resultant. A negative.

This. What good is the gold increase if the price of everything else also increases? That just means you have to work a lot harder to gain a decent amount of gold once the cause of the inflation stops spawning. This inflation will be a problem until there is an effective gold sink.