PDA

View Full Version : Joker in PL

Waterrforest
06-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Players in PL , can u tell who is in the wrong
I was in forest haven when a lvl 5 bear say my equip noob when I don't know who was him.
He say how a lvl 54(which is my lvl) train at balefort sewer because of my low armor and he sound sarcastic. When he change to his main, blindrogue,he was actually my bl . He say I was only joking.
When i told him not to joke around he say come and settle in the forum. He also said that it was just a game.

So can u tell hu is in the wrong??

Otukura
06-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Well, I'm all up for the other-toon-troll/joking thing, having done it a few times myself. But I'd say it depends on the person you're talking to, what they attitude it, how close they are to you in game, and various other things.

Lesrider
06-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Is this really what the forums have turned into? The collective IQ has really dropped, especially since Royce & Phys left and can't balance it out :/

Waterrforest
06-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Eh bro I think u are blind.u say my attitude fail? U say my armor noob and when I did not reply u, u say ignore me? Eh bro pls joke at the right time

Sigkill
06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.learnenglish.com. What is your "bl". I'm guessing he was your friend or something and you got mad at him because he was joking around with you, and then he got mad at you for getting mad. Both of you are wrong, he was just trying to play a joke on you, doesn't mean you should get upset, and he shouldn't act like an obnoxious 10 year old. Your grammar suggests that both of you are little kids who still think its funny to call each other names then get sad and tattle-tale so someone else can solve your problems for you. You then proceed to accuse someone else who has been here for months to be another person, wtf are you doing.

JaytB
06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
I was in forest haven when a lvl 5 bear say my equip noob when I don't know who was him.
He say how a lvl 54(which is my lvl) train at balefort sewer because of my low armor and he sound sarcastic. When he change to his main, blindrogue,he was actually my bl . He say I was only joking.
When i told him not to joke around he say come and settle in the forum. He also said that it was just a game.

So can u tell hu is in the wrong??

I know the guy you're talking about. He's a very nice person IMO. He told me you were going to make a post about it too. Of course, I only heard 1 side of the story, but I think you shouldn't take it that personal. He was just joking around. I had some friends who called me a 'noob' on their alts too. When they told me who they were, we had a good laugh. Personally, I think you're taking it way too serious, and he didn't mean to be offensive in any way. Why would he show you his main, if he was only trying to hurt your feelings?

And I agree with his statement of this being just a game. Hope you guys can settle this :)

Otukura
06-02-2011, 09:18 AM
First, can you make the second post a bit clearer? I'm not 100% sure what you're saying, or are you saying that I/Les "joked" around with you?

I'd never do it with a random stranger. I'd also never do it with my closest friend. Considering I don't know you, you're safe.

Blind
06-02-2011, 09:18 AM
This is absolutely pathetic. Ok so i got onto my lvl 1 bear and said to this guy hey r u a noob, lvl 54 and using whipcord leather, after that he called me a dog, i found it really funny. So i switched back and said hahaha it was me, but i got instantly deleted. Then i went to cs and Moomified and Mrxclusive started talking bs to me and acting tough, saying they will post it on forums, so i said go ahead. That's the story, a very sad story. Don't remember who said that but someone said "people r too sensitive these days". So yeah i've got nothing else to say.

Waterrforest
06-02-2011, 09:23 AM
This is absolutely pathetic. Ok so i got onto my lvl 1 bear and said to this guy hey r u a noob, lvl 54 and using whipcord leather, after that he called me a dog, i found it really funny. So i switched back and said hahaha it was me, but i got instantly deleted. Then i went to cs and Moomified and Mrxclusive started talking bs to me and acting tough, saying they will post it on forums, so i said go ahead. That's the story, a very sad story. Don't remember who said that but someone said "people r too sensitive these days". So yeah i've got nothing else to say.

Sigkill, bl is buddylist. Blind I dun even know y u wan use ur bear and say so many sarcastic word. I got angry and scold u dog. Eh bro u know the time to joke. Hu can stand this can of joke.

Waterrforest
06-02-2011, 09:25 AM
I did not even scold u in game and u say my attitude fail? I guess is u fail first:)

Sigkill
06-02-2011, 09:26 AM

Both of you noobs are acting pathetic but waterrforrest is the most pathetic noob I've ever seen. @Blind don't make friends with noobs and don't provoke people who you know might get mad, and @Waterrforest quit acting like a 10 year old kid, and stop accusing other people of being Blindrogue. A part of your brain is missing, because at 10 years old even I knew how to type english and I would never get butt-hurt if someone called me a noob.

Otukura
I don't think I'd ever joke like that.. mainly logging into another account, "magically knowing" a lot about someone, they giving it away piece by piece.

Still laughing at you Brooke.

JaytB

Hey blind, although I agree with you, you might want to make better choices of whom you want to play a prank on in the future ;) Just some friendly advice :)

Blind
06-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Sure guys. Ok i always wanted to say this... THREAD CLOSED.

kamikazees
06-02-2011, 09:47 AM

You are in the wrong... for posting this ridiculous situation on the forums.

Waterrforest
06-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Eh pls sigkill and blind if i use other acc scold u, will u be happy? Sigkill dun act like u are so good in english. Jus because i type short form and u say my eng fail? Blind is not up to u to say thread close-.-'' who started this tread first pls open ur eye wide to see

Sky../
06-02-2011, 09:48 AM
You're drowning in a cup of water.

Otukura
06-02-2011, 09:51 AM
You'r drowning in a cup of water.

That's half empty.

I got booted for being a pessimist and saying "It's how I am... I see the cup as half empty but still full enough to drown it" when the king was at 1/10 hp. Was kicked at the boss about 10 times that day. 4 in a row.

Sky../
06-02-2011, 09:53 AM
That's half empty.

I got booted for being a pessimist and saying "It's how I am... I see the cup as half empty but still full enough to drown it" when the king was at 1/10 hp. Was kicked at the boss about 10 times that day. 4 in a row.

Lol. 4 in a row. Wow.

Lesrider
06-02-2011, 09:54 AM
That's half empty.

Lol that made me laugh. Devs, can we get a lock on this thread now? Before it takes the lives of any more unsuspecting brain cells.

Sky../
06-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Agreed. Thread lock please.

Reading this thread stupid-fied me a couple levels. Now i gotta go read some quantum physics or rocket science (heey maybe azul-who-is-not-azul-accordig-to-him-but-really-is can help me) just to barely even out all this nonsense i have just read.

Marcoolio
06-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Eh pls sigkill and blind if i use other acc scold u, will u be happy? Sigkill dun act like u are so good in english. Jus because i type short form and u say my eng fail? Blind is not up to u to say thread close-.-'' who started this tread first pls open ur eye wide to see

Dont take this wrong.. I say many times that my english sucks and bad but dude thats a horrible to read. If you short every word there i see 2 reasons.

1) young age
2) lazy typing or no talent (neve heard google translate)

Thats funny what blind do and if that happens to me in GAME i laught and bad.. I see couple times blind in game and he is good and funny player.

Thread closed? and move on.. ;)

CrimsonTider
06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Im sure I'm not the first but thread has been reported for lock. This forum bickering is getting out of hand.

Ayc2000
06-02-2011, 10:49 AM

first, if someone scolds you, put them on ignore
second, your english does fail, no one can read it, i mean, some abbreviations are ok, but not if you abreviate every word
third, yeah, we know you started this 'tread' blind means that he wants this ridiculous thread to be closed like the rest of us

Noctale
06-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Agreed. Thread lock please.

Reading this thread stupid-fied me a couple levels. Now i gotta go read some quantum physics or rocket science (heey maybe azul-who-is-not-azul-accordig-to-him-but-really-is can help me) just to barely even out all this nonsense i have just read.

I've just read the entire azul-thing thread and this one. All I have to say is:
I want to thank everyone who posted in these threads. You guys gave me a great laugh. =]

Samhayne
06-02-2011, 11:44 AM
From the Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=showrules)

1. Please Respect Others.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

* Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

* Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

* Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

* Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Please, let's keep things friendly on the forums and settle personal disputes through personal dialog. There is no need to take such public.

Thread locked.