PDA

View Full Version : AL 3rd Birthday Event Feedback

Ascents
11-16-2015, 02:27 AM
If more money is made through this event it is not just you who is making it.

More money circulating in AL economy as well as being injected.

=

Value of gold decrease which is why we see prices raising.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

StrangeAsylum
11-16-2015, 02:45 AM
Now we simply wait everyone else to spend their gold so prices (hopefully) go back to normal.

aneshsinghblu
11-16-2015, 03:19 AM
woot. . . I'm rich now

zerofort
11-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Yea im still poor :(

zerofort
11-16-2015, 04:04 AM
Yea im still poor :(

xutreuqux
11-16-2015, 04:09 AM
At least my gold increases much faster than its decreasing value [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Ascents
11-16-2015, 05:32 AM
Now we simply wait everyone else to spend their gold so prices (hopefully) go back to normal.

If you are an oldie you would realise it is going back to "normal" now. "Normal" wasnt a 3m nekro.

Potato is me
11-16-2015, 06:47 AM
If more money is made through this event it is not just you who is making it.

More money circulating in AL economy as well as being injected.

=

Value of gold decrease which is why we see prices raising.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Was here, your point is? :3

StrangeAsylum
11-16-2015, 08:40 AM
If you are an oldie you would realise it is going back to "normal" now. "Normal" wasnt a 3m nekro.
I know, I played for two years. I was actually wondering if I should put normal between "".

Europhex
11-16-2015, 11:14 AM
You all made money in this event but what now !? The prices will increase so much it will not make a difference ;)
maybe in the next 2-3 years.

bye

Arcanedragon
11-16-2015, 11:31 AM
I don't think the gold payout should be removed. This is a great event with an amazing way for the poor to make gold. Even if inflation is caused, if players farm/merch to keep up, things will be fine.

Zeus
11-16-2015, 11:34 AM
I don't think the gold payout should be removed. This is a great event with an amazing way for the poor to make gold. Even if inflation is caused, if players farm/merch to keep up, things will be fine.

And for everyone who doesn't? This hurts every player who was not able to have the fortune to participate in this gold rush.

Sfubi
11-16-2015, 12:08 PM
1) I play AL
2) I play on 2 devices
3) I am envious of people with 3 to 4 devices
4) I am a big girl and refuse to cry unfair someone has more than me.
5) Those that are using multiple devises are not cheating.
6) Basic economics, the more available funds the higher the prices

Shobhit Chaturvedi
11-16-2015, 12:24 PM
I don't want to look like complaining! But item rates are skyrocketing! Inflation rate is more than 200%

Trodd
11-16-2015, 12:43 PM
I know, I played for two years. I was actually wondering if I should put normal between "".
Lol befor Nekro was 30m XD

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 01:01 PM

And nekro for 30m shouldnt be normal

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Arcane legends 3rd birthday was ok but..
The reason it got screwed because..
Here's the list:
Exploits
Hoarders
And uber rich players who always cries at everything

Ps:You can add if i've missed some reasons
And for those hoarders with insane amounts of toons and gadgets you're the reason for the feel good event to end
A song for you Cry me a river in this case cry me a useless medium cakes haha :)

Killian229
11-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Gold drops didn't change.maybe more people playing, OK.add in Vanities only available now.crafting will get you these Vanities(YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO SPEND A DIME TO GET ANYTHING FROM THIS B DAY.).So yes,more people farming GOLD we could see a drop in worth of gold. Vanities are like stock for gold. don't forget this event will be over soon and all that will be left is our Vanities.where's all this extra gold people think is coming from?it was always there now people want to spend it because of the limited vanity availability. gold drop never changed and remember:THIS EVENT CAN MAKE THE RICH EVEN MORE RICH,if you let it.craft your own stuff and save it.new players(and old)will want something you got and they will pay fair price.just remember these cake prices And what people would have payed when they where obtainable.later they won't be...just think.this event absolutely will not wreck the cs.be patient.positive feedback will only help us.if you were stg would you wanna hear people whining around when they are trying to give free stuff to us all

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 03:23 PM
1. If u seriously didnt see this coming then u either lack the foresight or the basic logic and reasoning required to do so. Ive been saying to my guildies all weekend its going to be patched on monday(without a single comment from devs or mods). Thats y i opened the remainder of my medium crates before leaving my house this morning and sold my leftover small cakes before the prices dropped. Because I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

2. Do u realize that you are complaining about the best opportunity for farming and making gold in the history of Arcane Legends? Wtf is wrong with u? U should be grateful

3. 2-3 days of this was all fun and games and everybody enjoyed it. But i'll implore u to use the slightest amount of intelligence to consider what effect another 4 days wouldve had on the economy as people became more efficient and learned better ways to make gold

YOU ARE WRONG FOR WANTING TO REVERT THE UPDATE, GET OVER IT

Reunegade
11-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Agreed. Some gold was needed to 'boost' up the prices a little bit, but having it throughout the whole event would probably be a 500% item value markup since before the event.

crudmudgeon
11-16-2015, 03:32 PM
Prices for top gear has historically been very high... 30-50m is NOT a stretch... STS was on the verge of fixing the economy... then pulled the plug.

Stimulus is good! Why tf should best in game gear only net 2m...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Reunegade
11-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Prices for top gear has historically been very high... 30-50m is NOT a stretch... STS was on the verge of fixing the economy... then pulled the plug.

Again, inflation for the duration of the event would have meant extreme inflation, which we had seen previously with the plat farmer situation. People who wish for this lasting for the duration of the event are doing so for their own selfish purposes, with no care of the economy whatsoever.

Serancha
11-16-2015, 03:37 PM

Actually prices only ever went that high due to plat farming injecting insane amounts of gold into the economy. Before that, nothing was ever over 10m in price. What STS has been doing this season is correcting the economy back to where it was intended to be. There is a 100mill cap on how much gold one can hold for a reason. Inflation wasn't meant to push things so high that there was no way anyone could ever afford gear without cheating.

Reunegade
11-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Good For you. Its better than seeing a bunch of Crying little people complaining because they dont havr the ability to Use several accounts to Open the Medium Cakes. Makes Me as well as others very Mad.
Agreed, not being able to buy things for 100M makes me extremely mad as well! /sarcasm

KingMartin
11-16-2015, 03:42 PM
It needed some inflation. Old prices were much better and divided people now you run around seeing half the people in the game with a arcane ring.

And where were all the shards before, if I may ask? In stash of billionaires? I loved the sight how the hoarded arcanes began to leak from those stashes into CS.

I am honestly happy for every guildie that gets his ring or hatches baby Nekro. We farm hard-core and the better equipment the guys have the smoother the runs are.

Reunegade
11-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Let's not forget half of the community lost out on this update. Weekend crowd=winners

Weekday crows=losers.

Oh while I'm at it let's shine the limelight on our almighty developers who continue to flaunt their omnipotency by reverting on their word and thereby compromising their integrity. What was supposed to be 12-19 is now 12-16. So yes people who play on certain days of the week which the update is no longer taking place are the real winners,and these players will MOST probably be rage quitting AL. Since they are going to have to go into cerebus jaws and back to get the amount of gold the "active community" got from the past few days.
It does hurt people who couldn't play during the weekends, but I think it was better for StG to stop it early, rather than hyper inflating the economy even more so.

extrapayah
11-16-2015, 03:51 PM
as the title said, seems like no one cared though,

but at the moment grand only give you one out of five possible loot to a maximum of 4 person, and you can get as bad as 4 cake slices when opening grand cakes...

i think it is way too underwhelming, compared to large cakes

thank you

Endkey 2.0
11-16-2015, 03:52 PM
STS, a fix was necessary. And you guys did it. But both, your origninal value and your fixed value of gold has been on an extreme. Lowering down the value is necessary ofcourse, but reaching the rock bottom is not. Lower down the value of med cakes to something like 2500g, but change the functions it has. Remove the option that 3 other people can get the same amount of gold. That was the original problem. People with 4 devices were exploiting it (although even that takes dedication). Many people tried to make a profit, and tbh people are saying that they should have expected a change in the gold value. I have never seen STS change anything in an event before except the changing of boss difficulty. This change was a complete shock to many of us, as it was not something you guys have done before. Please consider this and change the function of the Medium cake, and increase the gold amount by a bit. So that the people who are near quitting now can actually have a reason to stay in this amazing game. Lets not have AL's 3rd birthday a reason for people to leave

Thank you

P.S: I am not taking part in the event. This event did not affect me. Im just worried about my friends leaving after making huge losses. :(

Ascents
11-16-2015, 03:53 PM
People have spent millions of gold on the game they love purchasing the medium crates because you could earn gold through them. This unfortunately was changed with the update from 5000 gold to 500 gold per person. You can understand our fustration.

Please take into consideration these following arguments;

-People have spent hundreds investing into this thing only to lose.
-As game developers, we expect you to check content will function correctly before releasing and we entrusted you but you changed.
-You changed the dynamics mid event so it ruined birthday and people were very confused.
-Many people are venting anger because it was an unprofessional act.

What we propose;

-STS change it back or to atleast 2500 gold.
-STS to apologize for the inconvenience.
-STS to check content before releasing next time.
-STS to use this mistake as a red heron for future updates.

With love,
Ascents.

Ragnorakiii
11-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Yes please change soon

Ascents
11-16-2015, 03:58 PM
Agree to most of this,

you could do with 1 pc not just 4 devices:/

Make 2500.

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 04:01 PM
STS, a fix was necessary. And you guys did it. But both, your origninal value and your fixed value of gold has been on an extreme. Lowering down the value is necessary ofcourse, but reaching the rock bottom is not. Lower down the value of med cakes to something like 2500g, but change the functions it has. Remove the option that 3 other people can get the same amount of gold. That was the original problem. People with 4 devices were exploiting it (although even that takes dedication). Many people tried to make a profit, and tbh people are saying that they should have expected a change in the gold value. I have never seen STS change anything in an event before except the changing of boss difficulty. This change was a complete shock to many of us, as it was not something you guys have done before. Please consider this and change the function of the Medium cake, and increase the gold amount by a bit. So that the people who are near quitting now can actually have a reason to stay in this amazing game. Lets not have AL's 3rd birthday a reason for people to leave

Thank you

P.S: I am not taking part in the event. This event did not affect me. Im just worried about my friends leaving after making huge losses. :(

Event rewards of ursoth were changed.

The event points exploit of ursoth 2014 was changed just like this exploit was changed.

The energy drop rates of halloween 2015 was changed.

"Never seen STS change anything in an event before except the changing of boss difficulties"

Lol

Endkey 2.0
11-16-2015, 04:04 PM
Event rewards of ursoth were changed.

The event points exploit of ursoth 2014 was changed just like this exploit was changed.

The energy drop rates of halloween 2015 was changed.

"Never seen STS change anything in an event before except the changing of boss difficulties"

Lol

i was away those times so thats my bad @@ and that was not even my main point. Argue about that if you want

Energizeric
11-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Do you understand that this was ruining the economy? I don't think you have any idea what is still going to happen. Prices are not done rising. We are going to see 10m+ arcane items again, and if this had continued for another 3 days, we would be seeing 50m+ items again. The prices rising is a delayed effect, and we still do not know how high they will go from the effect of the past 4 days.

The intention of any event with crafted crates/cakes/chests is for it to be worthwhile to craft the largest ones, in this case the "Grand" cakes. It is dumb to have it stop at medium cakes and have medium cakes be almost as valuable as the grand ones.

Remember last season when arcane rings were 100m+?? That was due to people plat farming and opening locked crates, which gave gold rewards. These medium cakes were being opened on such a large scale the effect had to be way bigger than a few players opening locked crates. We are lucky it only went on for 4 days, but I suspect the effect of this will be rather long lasting.

Do you just like seeing more gold in your inventory, or do you actually want your gold to have some purchasing power??

Oursizes
11-16-2015, 04:05 PM
no fix, because just like medium cakes, those same geniuses will exploit the grand cakes and ruin the event even further. The intention was to spread gold to rich players and nubs by opening in towns, but as usual some greedy people exploited it and made 60mil+. I think sts should take off a 0 from the gold that they made by opening cakes with their alts, as it is only fair.

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 04:06 PM
Interesting. Well i didnt know this as i dont have a computer, no need to instigate. How can people log into 4 acounts and not be force logged off of all except the one theyre on? Usually mmos only let u log on 1 account each device unless u log out of it

Well, arcane legends isnt a traditional mmo. Most arent on chrome :/

Open 4 tabs, open arcane legends on all 4 tabs, sign into a different account on each tab. Boom, 4 characters online at once on the same pc. I got so good at typing my passwords this weekend XD

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:06 PM
1) I play AL
2) I play on 2 devices
3) I am envious of people with 3 to 4 devices
4) I am a big girl and refuse to cry unfair someone has more than me.
5) Those that are using multiple devises are not cheating.
6) Basic economics, the more available funds the higher the prices

1. Same
2. I play on two, one on PC and one on Mobile but you can still have 4 tabs running on chrome even more; you don't need 4 different devices.
3. I am not envious because I can run multiple tabs.
4. I like crying if someone has more than me.
5. Agreed, they are just wealthy.
6. Basic economics is actually, "more currency circulating in the economy, prices will increase as a resultant which decreases the purchasing power and content value of the currency cetris parabus".

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Do you understand that this was ruining the economy? I don't think you have any idea what is still going to happen. Prices are not done rising. We are going to see 10m+ arcane items again, and if this had continued for another 3 days, we would be seeing 50m+ items again. The prices rising is a delayed effect, and we still do not know how high they will go from the effect of the past 4 days.

The intention of any event with crafted crates/cakes/chests is for it to be worthwhile to craft the largest ones, in this case the "Grand" cakes. It is dumb to have it stop at medium cakes and have medium cakes be almost as valuable as the grand ones.

Remember last season when arcane rings were 100m+?? That was due to people plat farming and opening locked crates, which gave gold rewards. These medium cakes were being opened on such a large scale the effect had to be way bigger than a few players opening locked crates. We are lucky it only went on for 4 days, but I suspect the effect of this will be rather long lasting.

Do you just like seeing more gold in your inventory, or do you actually want your gold to have some purchasing power??

I know what it was doing and it was ruining the economy. But that is they're fault not ours and changing the game mechanics half way through an event that they planned and tested just shows how unprofessional they are. What was needed is time for it to fix itself, money to be leaked out of the economy rather than being injected in AFTER the event.

I have no problem with the update, it's just many people wasted millions.

Dimitrian
11-16-2015, 04:08 PM

Both,actually!

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 04:09 PM

He wants to cry because he lacked the foresight to see the OBVIOUS update and stocked up on medium crates which are now worthless. Poor judgement on his part but he would rather blame sts and make pointless threads than acknowledge his own flaw

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:10 PM
He wants to cry because he lacked the foresight to see the OBVIOUS update and stocked up on medium crates which are now worthless. Poor judgement on his part but he would rather blame sts and make pointless threads than acknowledge his own flaw

I have zero medium crates. But people invested in to tons, and it IS STS's fault because they didn't forsee this; get it now?

Zylx
11-16-2015, 04:12 PM
The gold output for these crates need to stay low. 500 gold is reasonable. The gold you've lost in hoarding them is probably the same gold you exploited out of them in the first place. When people hoard items in general, you yourself are taking the risk. It's not everyone else's fault (including STS) that you lost out on the risk. Look at the NYSE, invest in some stocks, and then blame the world when you lose profit.

Oursizes
11-16-2015, 04:13 PM
at least someone understands the real reason why we can't have good events.

Energizeric
11-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Why would people invest money and hold onto the medium crates? I thought the idea was to buy some, go to guild hall and open them, repeat process? Why would someone buy and hold onto them? Yes I'm sure there are some players who got stuck with someone that they hadn't opened yet, but it really shouldn't be that many. I myself had 5 of them crafting when the update happened. So now I will just craft them into large & grand cakes.

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:14 PM
The gold output for these crates need to stay low. 500 gold is reasonable. The gold you've lost in hoarding them is probably the same gold you exploited out of them in the first place. When people hoard items in general, you yourself are taking the risk. It's not everyone else's fault (including STS) that you lost out on the risk. Look at the NYSE, invest in some stocks, and then blame the world when you lose profit.

I am not saying that.
STS should test for exploitations sir.
It should be 500 from the start or reduced to 2000-2500.

Dimitrian
I wouldn't say anything bad about this event if the cakes gave 500 gold from the start.
Windmoore still best thing in this event...

ClumsyCactus
I know what it was doing and it was ruining the economy. But that is they're fault not ours and changing the game mechanics half way through an event that they planned and tested just shows how unprofessional they are. What was needed is time for it to fix itself, money to be leaked out of the economy rather than being injected in AFTER the event.

I have no problem with the update, it's just many people wasted millions.

Saving the economy of their game is unproffesional guys, you heard it here first.

Arrowz
U missed one:
Ungrateful People complaining about the greatest farming opportunity in the history of AL

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:18 PM
"If u seriously didnt see this coming then u either lack the foresight"

STS were the ones who lacked the foresight as they released this.

Energizeric
11-16-2015, 04:18 PM

Unless they spend it on stuff like potions, then the gold never leaves the economy. When a player buys and item from another player, that gold just changes hands but stays in the economy. The only way prices go back to normal is for gold to leave the economy.

KingMartin
11-16-2015, 04:19 PM
I think all would be fine if the cakes were not tradable.

We had lots of fun in our guild collecting those moneybags. I am sad that it's over, thanks to couple of exploiters, as Remi explained.

Well, gotta look at the bright side of life - jewel time! :)

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Unless they spend it on stuff like potions, then the gold never leaves the economy. When a player buys and item from another player, that gold just changes hands but stays in the economy. The only way prices go back to normal is for gold to leave the economy.

A lot of gold leaves the economy or doesn't circulate through many ways basic economics.

-Taxation on listing in auc (biggest)
-Potions
-Pets
-Savings, even though it is still in the economy it isn't circulating if saved long enough thus doesn't have a drastic effect.

Arrowz
11-16-2015, 04:22 PM
"If u seriously didnt see this coming then u either lack the foresight"

STS were the ones who lacked the foresight as they released this.

Yes they did lack the foresight. And now they fixed it. And ur arguing they shouldnt have fixed it. I guess u still dont understand even in the aftermath

Ascents
11-16-2015, 04:22 PM
U think they intentionally waited 5 days? They dont work on weekends lmao thats y it wasnt changed sooner. Keep proving u have no clue what ur talking about

That is not my argument.
They should test and FORESEE themselves before releasing an exploit ridden update.
You say we lack foresight then so do STS.

extrapayah
11-16-2015, 04:24 PM
how come it become a rants to medium cakes? @_@

grand cakes are way too unworthy to craft/farm, this is fact

Oursizes
11-16-2015, 04:25 PM
U think they intentionally waited 5 days? They dont work on weekends lmao thats y it wasnt changed sooner. Keep proving u have no clue what ur talking about

I do believe they intentionally waited 5 days. As game developers and mods its their duty/responsibility to monitor things that go on in game. There is always a way to be notified, heck they couldve at least come on forums to see threads about the economy crashing. Instead of putting others down because you exploited this event while others may have been unable to, put your ignorance aside and think. Developers of mainstream games favorite of yours maybe call of duty/halo etc do they "don't work on weekends"? No. Near deadlines they have to work around the clock even on weekends to squash bugs and prepare for release of game, so your excuse means nothing. It's unprofessional of sts to go back on their word instead of giving consequences to exploiters. How about this, we take 1 0 off of the gold you made from open medium cakes? I bet you will make 20 threads and cry like a kid because you "worked hard for it", in reality all you did was buy from cs and open while others farm their butts off.

Nosksii
11-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Please change back, I used so much money

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2015, 04:30 PM
People have spent millions of gold on the game they love purchasing the medium crates because you could earn gold through them. This unfortunately was changed with the update from 5000 gold to 500 gold per person. You can understand our fustration.

Please take into consideration these following arguments;

-People have spent hundreds investing into this thing only to lose.
-As game developers, we expect you to check content will function correctly before releasing and we entrusted you but you changed.
-You changed the dynamics mid event so it ruined birthday and people were very confused.
-Many people are venting anger because it was an unprofessional act.

What we propose;

-STS change it back or to atleast 2500 gold.
-STS to apologize for the inconvenience.
-STS to check content before releasing next time.
-STS to use this mistake as a red heron for future updates.

With love,
Ascents.

No chance sts only listens to the plat cows who always cries at everything lel

sopirius
11-16-2015, 04:36 PM
Few days to go on the Event, and they just End it before the real end from 19 to 20th came :(

sopirius
11-16-2015, 04:40 PM
It's fixed now. Now it is the way is should be, nothing bout to complain

Oursizes
11-16-2015, 04:45 PM
Just to enlighten everyone, sts doesn't test at least 90% of their content. The content they do test is new maps/event bosses, and they use "/killall" to test.

Ladykatra
11-16-2015, 04:48 PM
*takes out popcorn*

Dart
11-16-2015, 04:49 PM
It was a pretty unprofessional of STG to make this update a 'HOT FIX', after all this event has been going on for 5 days. Trust STG to ruin what could have potentially been the best event of 2015.

I think it's only fair that the community is compensated by throwing us X2 mythic and arcane weekend after the event cool down.
What do you guys think?

ALSO I don't think it is right of STS saying we are exploiting this because it wasn't a bug of any sort LOL we were just making the most of what you are giving us, without the medium cakes I don't believe anyone would want to create cakes for the time frame you have set us (9 days?)

Befs
11-16-2015, 04:55 PM
I think it was great while it lasted, but the aftermath of a week of the exploitation of medium cakes could've been catastrophic.

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2015, 04:56 PM
Now that AL's 3rd was a great disappointing event (Again) Make this peace offering by making this events after this one

1-Dragkin Teeth 2x weekend
2-Orc Intact Fangs 2x weekend
3-Legionnaires Insignia's 2x weekend
4-Vials 2x weekend
5-Arcane Fossil 2x weekend
6-Jewels 2x weekend
7-Arcane Parchment 2x weekend
8-Planar Essence 2x weekend
Choose any of this events but only one since there are insane amounts of golds right now make this event so we can have something we can spend our golds with and this items are the only things valuable in game to farm with.

Edward Coug
11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Now that AL's 3rd was a great disappointing event (Again) Make this peace offering by making this events after this one

1-Dragkin Teeth 2x weekend
2-Orc Intact Fangs 2x weekend
3-Legionnaires Insignia's 2x weekend
4-Vials 2x weekend
5-Arcane Fossil 2x weekend
6-Jewels 2x weekend
7-Arcane Parchment 2x weekend
8-Planar Essence 2x weekend
Choose any of this events but only one since there are insane amounts of golds right now make this event so we can have something we can spend our golds with and this items are the only things valuable in game to farm with.

STG gave you the best farming opportunity ever for five days. Why do they have to apologize? I'm really dumbfounded by the reaction of the community.

Dart
11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Yea they should bring back beta test servers for major events or even have a team of testers in their headquarters honestly they must make so much money from this game its time for them to invest into the players to make this game grow more

Jazzi
11-16-2015, 05:03 PM
I hope sts will start testing content before releasing. It is a great surprise that they didn't see how it was exploitable. It took a lot of players literally 5 mins to figure it out. Maybe test servers should be returned. Worst part is that some of the cakes are still bugged. It seems lately that bugs in events don't get fixed.

Titanium
11-16-2015, 05:05 PM
So we had a petition earlier , now we have a peace offerer and somehow ain't enough. I could make a thread " I'm going to jump from the third floor if you don't revert the fix" .

Now being serious, time to move on... Life goes on !

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2015, 05:10 PM
STG gave you the best farming opportunity ever for five days. Why do they have to apologize? I'm really dumbfounded by the reaction of the community.

For the hoarders and exploiters that is but for those who play fair and don't cheat no bots,no multiple accounts,devices F2p players only one toon farming cakes etc.. they hardly make a profit at all it's those cheaters who gained from this event

Seoratrek
11-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone,

I've moved and merged several threads from the GD to here. Please keep it to one thread since having multiple threads can unnecessarily clutter the boards. As always, please keep the feedback constructive and in line of the rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules). Thanks!

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2015, 05:18 PM
So we had a petition earlier , now we have a peace offerer and somehow ain't enough. I could make a thread " I'm going to jump from the third floor if you don't revert the fix" .

Now being serious, time to move on... Life goes on !

The thing is they made the fix halfway through the event if they fixed it right after the 1st or 2nd day right away there will be no issue at all, but they waited until monday buts its way too late the damage had been done that's the reason the community got angry specially for those who play fair.

Stonedincali
11-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Wow! This event has effectively cut our wealth in half. With the massive influx of capital they have doubled the prices and cut our hard earned wealth into threads. I wonder why they chose to do this? Basic economy teaches that inflation running rampant destroys the middle class and does no good to anyone. Way to go spacetime games....
I earned a million in one day, but farther away from my goals than ever.

Bameely
11-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Let's not forget half of the community lost out on this update. Weekend crowd=winners

Weekday crows=losers.

Oh while I'm at it let's shine the limelight on our almighty developers who continue to flaunt their omnipotency by reverting on their word and thereby compromising their integrity. What was supposed to be 12-19 is now 12-16. So yes people who play on certain days of the week which the update is no longer taking place are the real winners,and these players will MOST probably be rage quitting AL. Since they are going to have to go into cerebus jaws and back to get the amount of gold the "active community" got from the past few days.

Wait..what?? You mean the event now ends on 16th instead of 19th???

Stonedincali
11-16-2015, 11:22 PM
Simple economics folks. Too much gold chasing too few goods.

extrapayah
11-17-2015, 04:57 AM
the real problem wasn't the abuse of opening between alts

the real problem was releasing 15k and a potentially additional 7.5k every time someone popped a medium
and combined with a rate of 10 slices per minutes per player (each slice had potential to worth around 2k each...)

if sts failed to realize this real root of the problem, i'm afraid they will repeat the same mistake (or again, could be intended, to make next new item priced higher)

eugene9707
11-17-2015, 09:02 AM
the real problem wasn't the abuse of opening between alts

the real problem was releasing 15k and a potentially additional 7.5k every time someone popped a medium
and combined with a rate of 10 slices per minutes per player (each slice had potential to worth around 2k each...)

if sts failed to realize this real root of the problem, i'm afraid they will repeat the same mistake (or again, could be intended, to make next new item priced higher)

Couldn't agree more.

To everyone complaining about people using multiple device/pc: what's the difference between opening 30 cake yourself and open 10 each with your friends? You get the same amount and less effort to get

nightmaresmoke
11-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Its funny how sts handles things by merging random threads and put it in a different forum section which nobody cares hoping everyone will just forget, like the darkside of the moon ignoring and making a robotic response to almost all their events mistakes and not apologizing to the community for their unprofessional approach. Always ignoring and only listens to a selected few (Who ever spends in their games the most) even a not so popular forumer will have a valid reason with a constructive comments obviously STS will mostly gets ignored, only a few from sts team have got the balls to reply and interact with the community. Typical reply from a sts personnel would be only mostly ONE just to say a dev/mod etc.. have replied to the said thread but if you're one of those selected few *cough* *cough* *cough* i won't point fingers at anyone you know who you are (somewhere out there lelz) you will get insane amounts of reply it's like your on facebook messenger or any other messaging apps, talk about obvious favoritism haha that they always shamefully denies lol. Until a couple of days,months years (if they wouldn't redeem themselves after this event disaster) sts hoping community would forget this disaster (no they won't it will be forever in your record) i doubt they would last longer if they keep on repeating their mistakes over and over trust me more and more will keep on quitting al or any other sts games if this keeps on repeating the path to DOOM is at glance 2015 winter event is their last chance to redeem themselves i won't jinx it so banana mania to calm you down :) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mesalin
11-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Its funny how sts handles things by merging random threads and put it in a different forum section which nobody cares hoping everyone will just forget, like the darkside of the moon ignoring and making a robotic response to almost all their events mistakes and not apologizing to the community for their unprofessional approach. Always ignoring and only listens to a selected few (Who ever spends in their games the most) even a not so popular forumer will have a valid reason with a constructive comments obviously STS will mostly gets ignored, only a few from sts team have got the balls to reply and interact with the community. Typical reply from a sts personnel would be only mostly ONE just to say a dev/mod etc.. have replied to the said thread but if you're one of those selected few *cough* *cough* *cough* i won't point fingers at anyone you know who you are (somewhere out there lelz) you will get insane amounts of reply it's like your on facebook messenger or any other messaging apps, talk about obvious favoritism haha that they always shamefully denies lol. Until a couple of days,months years (if they wouldn't redeem themselves after this event disaster) sts hoping community would forget this disaster (no they won't it will be forever in your record) i doubt they would last longer if they keep on repeating their mistakes over and over trust me more and more will keep on quitting al or any other sts games if this keeps on repeating the path to DOOM is at glance 2015 winter event is their last chance to redeem themselves i won't jinx it so banana mania to calm you down :) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Couldn't say it better

<Forgiveness>

extrapayah
11-19-2015, 03:14 AM
no ankhs / respec scrolls inside any of the cakes?

this two things not only help new players for trying skills/build, but also helped end game farming, and switching to pvp/pve build..., yet you opt for giving troublesome gold...

i hope these two will included again in the next similar events like this