PDA

View Full Version : Reserve your Pocket Legends Character Name in Star Legends

Samhayne
06-02-2011, 03:02 PM
NAME RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

During the announcement of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles we received a suggestion right here on our forums asking for the ability to reserve a Pocket Legends character name in our future game titles. We heard what you had to say and have now incorporated the feature in Pocket Legends version 1.7.2. For 50 Platinum (the same cost as renaming your character in Pocket Legends currently) you can now reserve your Pocket Legends character name for the upcoming summer blockbuster: Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles!

Details about the program:

* The name reservation costs 50 Platinum.

* To reserve your Pocket Legends character name, you will need to log in to Pocket Legends with the desired character name and make the purchase in game. From your character screen, you will notice a new selection for the character name reservation.

* Once your name reservation has gone through, your character will be granted the HardLight Vanity Shield. This vanity shield is not stash'able as they are intended to only be worn by characters that have had their names reserved. You can see what the HardLight shield looks like below, or click here to watch a video on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDpy5vq1O1k).

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/hardlight/hardlightshield.gif

* To be clear, the character you use to make the purchase is the same character who's name will be reserved.

* After you make a purchase for the name reservation, if you rename your Pocket Legends character, the name reservation will apply to that new name and not the old name.

* After you make a purchase for the name reservation, if you delete your character you will cancel the name reservation and forfeit the character name.

If you have any further questions about the name reservations, please post them to this thread. See you in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles!

Snakespeare
06-02-2011, 03:52 PM
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/snakespeare1/2dd00516.png

Ain't it purty??? :)

Swimmingstar
06-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Umbrella shield!

KingFu
06-02-2011, 07:49 PM
I need 100P to rename my alt and reserve name. :/

Junside
06-02-2011, 08:52 PM
I got scared and thought this was a different offer I had to pay again for.

Swimmingstar
06-02-2011, 10:48 PM
lol..lipops

Pluto412
06-03-2011, 03:20 PM
are you guys ever gona drop the price to reserve your names to like 5 or 10 plat and not give the vanity?

Hannibalfrode2011
06-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Wish that more drop for pink items

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 08:30 PM
at least make it 15 or even 20 plat price 50 is kinda ridiculous :P

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 08:34 PM
and kinda ridiculous its not stashable i agree with what pluto ^ said :P
its time consumin to get 50 plat with free plat offers when half of them dont even work :P

Pokechmp
06-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Yea I agree with you three. Oh well, it's over now

Pvpdexbear
06-30-2011, 09:19 PM
ok people if u want to join the beast clan u must have a character slot...... there are 3 clans in the beast clan. beastmage clan for mages, beastbird clan for birds, and beast clan for bears. if u want to join one of them add or pm beasthate ( founders of the beast clan ) beastmagelou ( founders of the beastmage clan ) beastbirddie ( founders of beastbird clan ) hope you join thanks a lot ( 37 members and counting ) also clan lvl is 10-25 for now

KingFu
06-30-2011, 09:36 PM
ok people if u want to join the beast clan u must have a character slot...... there are 3 clans in the beast clan. beastmage clan for mages, beastbird clan for birds, and beast clan for bears. if u want to join one of them add or pm beasthate ( founders of the beast clan ) beastmagelou ( founders of the beastmage clan ) beastbirddie ( founders of beastbird clan ) hope you join thanks a lot ( 37 members and counting ) also clan lvl is 10-25 for now

Please don't spam the forums with this. Post a thread and leave it at that:)