PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME WITH Platinum offers NATIVEX

Yohan Blank
11-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Hey guys I did some offers on NativeX but when im done downloading and running the app even for 5mins the platinum does not add to my account...
Help me please DEVS,MODS

iamthesurvivor
11-17-2015, 06:03 AM
Not trying to be negative but to be realistic STS has abandoned PL and is just allowing it to run for now. They probably will not bother wasting their time trying to give platinum to people who have downloaded the free offers. The best advice is to just to run it and play for 5 mins, if you do not receive platinum you can email nativex or just move on to next app.

Bazinga!
11-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Not trying to be negative but to be realistic STS has abandoned PL and is just allowing it to run for now. They probably will not bother wasting their time trying to give platinum to people who have downloaded the free offers. The best advice is to just to run it and play for 5 mins, if you do not receive platinum you can email nativex or just move on to next app.

It isn't STS' issue so even if they did abandon Pocket Legends, you can't blame them.

@Yohan Blank: For smaller platinum offers like 5 Platinum, it should come within five minutes, otherwise you can click help at the bottom of the NativeX menu and send an e-mail saying that you haven't yet received the platinum. If you have multiple offers, first try all of them and then send an e-mail because you don't want to trouble NativeX with so many e-mails.

Ssneakykills
11-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Email nativex support and they should credit all pending pending plat offers

iamthesurvivor
11-18-2015, 12:18 AM
It isn't STS' issue so even if they did abandon Pocket Legends, you can't blame them.

@Yohan Blank: For smaller platinum offers like 5 Platinum, it should come within five minutes, otherwise you can click help at the bottom of the NativeX menu and send an e-mail saying that you haven't yet received the platinum. If you have multiple offers, first try all of them and then send an e-mail because you don't want to trouble NativeX with so many e-mails.

never said it was there fault and already told him to email Nativex...

Burningdex
11-18-2015, 12:39 AM
email, does wonders

Bazinga!
11-18-2015, 07:47 AM
never said it was there fault and already told him to email Nativex...

Oh really?

Not trying to be negative but to be realistic STS has abandoned PL and is just allowing it to run for now. They probably will not bother wasting their time trying to give platinum to people who have downloaded the free offers.

Mhm.

iamthesurvivor
11-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Oh really?

Mhm.

Glad you can read, took a while tho.

Bazinga!
11-19-2015, 05:50 AM
Glad you can read, took a while tho.

Lol maybe you spend your time on forums all day, but I have other things to do and only come on the forums once a day. If I couldn't read I wouldn't have made my first comment about how it isn't STS' issue. I would advise you to think before you post, but I know that you can't, so I won't.

Shine
12-09-2015, 06:35 AM
I have thisproblem too, the Trialplay offers won't work at all, and most of the Nativex offers don't work either. Really annoying actually.