PDA

View Full Version : Sent Shotgun Question

Dark Avenger
06-02-2011, 06:35 PM
So I bought a sent shotgun yesterday thinking it would have some AOE perk or something and I'm not too happy with it. A lot of people love this gun but personally I'm liking my cyber blaster better. At least with full set I get perk, I know the death set has perks too but its expensive and I already have full cyber set. So my question is if the blaster in the cyber set is actually better or am I just imagining it, and also if there are any guns/bows that have an AOE perk to it.

Dark Avenger
06-02-2011, 07:42 PM
And also I'm using the full cyber dex set with blaster for farming AO3 and below cuz of the good mana and health regen so I don't need to use pots. Anything better or is that good set for me?

Mennddoza
06-02-2011, 08:16 PM
If you cant afford the death set sell your gun and use your cyber set, or save up for death set because it has better stats and regen (which you obviously like) :)

Dark Avenger
06-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Cool. Thank you. Ill probably save up for the complete set then. Thanx again.

Arterra
06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
either spend money on a death set you will use till 55, or use money on a lv51 group of items, maybe drainers if you feel lucky lol

Dark Avenger
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Lol, no thanx on drainers. I got lvl 51 henchmans set already. Love it except no mana regen. I just wanted the death set for AO3 runs and stuff. But I think I'm gonna stay with my cyver void set and sell shotgun back. Save for better gear later on. Will either use henchmans or my rift set in sewers. Seems ro work good so far :)