PDA

View Full Version : New Forest Heaven Feedback thread

thugimmortal
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I didnt see one so thought id make one

I think the new forest heven rocks

the new map designs with the ooze and bush traps really add to the structure of the maps.
With the addition of bomb barrels and water tanks (pools) a very nice addition involving a bit of stratagy.
I was playing a new toon of mine and the fire does not cause any damage while burning.
I thought the point of the water is to put out the fire to stop it causing damage.
The enemies are looking great to with thier fire weapons and they set you on fire too very nice.
I love the overhaul of meathead when he growls and sends you flying then your sick its pure genius.
meat keeper is a good boss with a little stratagy when he screams attack my minions and you have to beat them before you can attack him again.
the addition of the fiery ursian and archer reminds me of a mini king and queen.
and the silknight stage is great more details little sparkles everywhereg
the sounds and speech really bring the game to life i have loved the sound fx in this game very entertaining.
the weapons of doom came out looking good but i didnt expect anything less lol.

overall i enjoyed this update its a great way of intoducing new players giving them a taste of the great things to come.

well done to all the development team you know you all are awsome

thanks for your commitment to us your loyal players

thugimmortal
06-03-2011, 06:02 AM
so no ones got anything to say about the updated forest heaven ?

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 07:02 PM
it is a good map thug :)

Lowlyspy
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM
lol, love the the new map, just wish i could get a pink drop :P

LADYHADASSA
06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Excellent update on new map
I have to laugh the devs loosen up pinks people get upset saying items are no longer rare.... The include rare items hard to farm and give hard core farmers a run for their money... People complain.. Where are the hard core farmers? Lol do you know how many times a player had to and still has to to get a lvl 25 vex helm? Lol it took me 4 weeks for my first drop, and it is safe to say that i have farmed many of those... Farming for rares takes patience and persistance. :)

Nice job on the maps very creative