PDA

View Full Version : [X] Collect

Wazakesy
11-18-2015, 12:14 AM
Yo,

I was recently thinking of the Collect All button feature. Yes, The collect all button that we could use for claiming sold items in auction, Or even collect all our crafted items all at once without the wait for Hitting Collect/Collect crafted item (Wait for a while) then collect again. To make it a bit easier, Why not add a Collect All feature? So even for stash, We can unstash all our items in a particular category of our inventory. I can stash all my items in my Essences & Jewel section of my inventory by simply pressing "Stash All" - Unstash all by "Unstash All". Would it not only make it easier, We could simply add a Liquidate all button too!

Just stash all your important weapons, Then Hit the Liquidate all and now no need to follow a tiring procedure of using Macros/Pressing the same button for a long time for the sake of clearing your inventories or unstash several items one by one. I think this would shorten the pain of our fingers squashing our screen glasses to almost nothing :p

mesalin
11-18-2015, 03:30 AM
Hey xD
This has been suggested so many times
Its very nice idea and will help, save time too.
+1

<Forgiveness>