PDA

View Full Version : Y does my money always go to zero?

Allen Rachal
06-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Evrytime I log in and see my money or try tobuy something I notice that my money is at zero and this happens about 2 times a day y does this happen and how can I prevent it from happening

Siejo
06-02-2011, 11:28 PM
First thing would be to email the devs and provide the with as much info as possible to help them narrow down the issue. They can be emailed directly at support(at)spacetimestudios.com. Have you shared your login with anyone? If so try changing your password. Keep in mind that is against TOS even if it's with a friend. Sometimes friends get a little crazy and do crazy things.

Aziscitie
06-03-2011, 01:10 AM
You mean you don't remember. You're too generous and gave all your gold to the beggars in CS. lol :)

Siejo
06-03-2011, 01:27 AM
You mean you don't remember. You're too generous and gave all your gold to the beggars in CS. lol :)

This could be true too. There are so many of em out there.

Arterra
06-03-2011, 01:58 AM
that or you are sleep-playing. maybe a combination of the two would explain it.

Fatpigwarrior
06-03-2011, 01:59 AM
or u just dont stop buying cr@p

Riccits
06-03-2011, 01:54 PM
sorry but i had to lough when i saw the title of this thread LOL!

Sigkill
06-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Because you just started lol..... No one is hacking your account and stealing your 10 gold. If it makes you feel better I'll give you 5k if you see me logged on :)

Snakespeare
06-03-2011, 06:27 PM
If by "money" you mean the silver colored coins, that's plat and you have to buy it. If it is the gold colored coins, I don't know why it would go to zero except if you spent it. When you blow up chests you see a yellow number sometimes with a + sign, that means you just got gold.

Test it thus:

1. Write down the gold and platinum numbers.
2. Go to Forest Haven I and lock it.
3. Do the level and blow up all the chests along the way.
4. Look at your money.

There should still be zero in the platinum, but the gold should have increased. If not, come back here and tell us.

CrimsonTider
06-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Because you just started lol..... No one is hacking your account and stealing your 10 gold. If it makes you feel better I'll give you 5k if you see me logged on :)

NOOOO!! LOL

Word will get out and bring the beggars to the forums!

Sigkill
06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
noooo!! Lol

word will get out and bring the beggars to the forums!

oh noes!!!!!!! :)

Swimmingstar
06-03-2011, 10:11 PM
does that mean if i find him i get 5k? easy i'll add him he'll except and I'll join him and 5k! wait i just revealed my plan nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!